Sixth and Final Member of M.press

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

"Finally a few days off from all the training for the past week," Scarlett loudly exclaimed once the group of 5 arrived at their dorm from training late at night.

Suddenly a loud ringtone of Scandalous by Misteeq was heard and Bia groaned in response as that was her phone that was ringing. The rest of the girls stared as the girl answered the phone and heard her saying something about clubbing, drinks and etc. They had recently found out that the Eurasian girls is not just related to several celebrities but she's also an heiress and has a nightclub that is owned by her, her twin brother and her sister-in-law which means that the call was about her nightclub business. Like the sudden call for Bia, the doorbell of their dorm suddenly rung making Fei jump in response and Yoo In went to check on who is it at their door.

"Scarlett!!! Bia!!," two familiar voices called out making the doe-eyed member of M.press groan in response while Bia ignored the owner of the second voice.

"Its late guys, so what the hell are you doing here??," Fei asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Come on, we got a few days off. Let's go party!!," Zach spoke up and check out his looks in the mirror.

It was then that the girls noticed that all 6 guys of M.peror were dressed smartly and looking quite sharp and wonder what they were talking about until Bia came back after finishing the call and yelled at Kash.

"You!! Why the hell did you go and book a table for 12 over people at my club!!," the Eurasian girl loudly scolded the producer.

"Ehehehe.. Sorry Kitty, but me and the boys haven't went clubbing for a while and wanted to celebrate our debut and your group's debut as well," the producer replied and tried to calm the tired and annoyed girl.

"You could have booked it for tomorrow instead of tonight. I'm exhausted and its not just me, the rest are all tired as well," Bia said and the others nodded in agreement.

"But Bia.. It was our Sajangnim who booked it?? It's not us though Kash was the one who told him the number of your club. Plus he said for 12 over people which is weird coz there's only 11 of us so I'm guessing...," Kangon replied and suddenly gone quiet as his now realised something.

"Fine.. We'll go and get ready if what we suspect now is true or not. But it's going to take a ... Yaa!!," Yoo In told the boys and yelled when she saw Fei, Scarlett and their latest member Kyung Mi had ran up the stairs to go and bath meaning that she and the Eurasian girl who had surprising fallen asleep on Kash's shoulder at the sofa had to wait for their turn.

"You do know that we have another bathroom upstairs and 2 guest bathrooms on this level, Unnie," Bia muttered as she reluctant woke up with Kash shaking her awake which earned him a growl and an icy glare.

Within 2 hours, the girls were all dressed up and slightly happier despite their exhaustion all piled up into Bia's car while the boys were in their own company van drove off into the city and arrived at the club named Chill Out. Bia easily managed to get her group of friends to enter without any hassle since she is one of the owners and wasn't really surprised to see her twin brother, her cousin Seunghyun along with his band mates there partying it up at the VIP section. They saw their boss with several of the company staff enjoying themselves there and went over to join them.

"Anyeong haseyo, Sajangnim," the group greeted loudly through the loud music in the background.

"Bia-shi, anyeong!!," another voice called out and a tall teenager appeared with a light brown haired girl tailing him.

"Yeollie oppa?? What are you doing here?? Oh.. Anyeong," Bia greeted and smiled at the girl.

"I'm here to introduce you to your latest member, ______, my cousin. So looks like all of you girls are related to the idols," the choding of Infinite replied and smiled.

"And looks like our dorm is going to be full of guys," Fei told Bia since the two can be considered as best friends.

"Hehehehe... Yea.. And our relatives are friends too. Nice to meet you, unnies," _____ replied and laughed.

"So how old are you??Since we are going to be choosing the leader soon and find out who is the magnae," Kyung Mi or now called Mimi for short bluntly asked.

"I see that you girls are already getting along well. And Hyesu, this club is very nice I think the next time we organize a party we can use this place to celebrate it," the president suddenly said from behind the girls.

"Kamsahamida, Sajangnim. It would be an honor for my family to be able to accommodate FM Entertainment," Bia replied formally and smiled.

"I'm 16 years old actually and I'm curious on who will be the leader," _____ replied and sipped her drink.

"When is your birthday?? Because I'm 16 as well," Mimi said.

"18th December," was heard from Seongyeol who sat next to her.

"Twin magnaes. Great," Yoo In spoke up as she plopped down on next to Mimi.

So the girls and their friends celebrated the impromtu formation of M.press at the club since now they are complete but despite being in the club, Bia and Brian kept a sharp eye on the minors since they didn't want any underage drinking in their club to which had Zach and Jaerim grumble in protest. After the closing of the club, the twins lead their friends into a private lift and were shocked to see and find out that the Choi twins not just owned the club with their sister but the building itself is owned by the Songs since their sister-in-law is Song Jiae so they made the club downstairs and the upper levels as their office and also a condo for them to stay once in a while.

"Boys follow Brian who will show you where you'll be crashing for the night. Girls, you are with me," Bia said and walked towards the stairs.

Soon the "kids" were all settled in and slept like a baby since they were already exhausted to begin with and now they could straight away sleep without any care since they had a few days off.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

~ Personal Information ~

Username: lsrinjjang

Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/37086

Name of Character : Lee SungRin

Nicknames: Sungie and Rin

Age: 16

Birthday: 12/18/1995

Ethnicity: Korean-French

Nationality: Korean

Personality : SungRin is an athletic and very competitive about games, she play tough and it doesn't matter if it's a boy or not, if you take her somewhere competitive, she will do it. She is also very sharp, she can remember something by just looking or hearing stuff thrice, she can see through people, she doesn't get scared that easily, she is also energetic and doesn't lose energy that quickly. But she can be the opposite of that, she can be sweet, innocent and nice, if she someone hurt, she will help them, and she is not afraid to stand-up for someone. She can be childish sometimes about food or video games, and somewhat clumsy, because she always drop stuff and trip over something small, she doesn't really use aegyo, but only if she wants something. She will act like an umma sometimes, SungRin likes kids, and always want to have kids someday, SungRin is very playful, if someone say a rumor she will just laugh, how silly it is. SungRin is a person who likes to try new things, if it doesn't go fine, she won't give up, until it's right.

Likes : 

  • Sports (mostly softball and swimming)
  • Manga/Anime
  • Taking Baths
  • Video Games
  • Pokemon
     

Dislikes: 

  • Bugs/Spiders
  • Thunderstorms
  • Being Interrupted
  • losing
  • loud noises
     

Hobbies: 

  • cooking
  • playing softball
  • going to the library for her free time
  • composing music

Habits: 

  • Her hands turns cold, when she turns nervous or scared
  • When she loses a game, she will hit something
  • She needs to hug a stuffed animal when she goes to sleep

Talents :

  • Cooking
  • Viola
  • Manga Art

Images : 

Style : 

Casual

Sports-

club/party

Beachwear

~ Background ~

History : SungRin was born in Yeosu, Jeollanam-do, S.Korea, but had to moved to Paris, France with her parents and her older brother, Kyungsoon who is 20 years old, when she was 10 years-old, because of her parent's jobs. It was hard for SungRin to adapt, but got the hang of it, she even learned the language from her mom, because her mom was half French and half Korean and her dad was full Korean. About 4 years later, her mom caught cancer and doesn't hang out with her family anymore, now she has to stay in the hospital. SungRin and KyungSoon visits their mom everyday when they could, and their dad sees his wife once in a while because of his job. SungRin and KyungSoon wanted to help their mom by having jobs and earning money. SungRin auditioned for company and KyungSoon is a soccer player. They both supported eachother very much.

Family : 

  • Kim Jung-Ah/35/Businesswoman/mom: Jung-Ah and SungRin were very close, they always tell their secrets to each other and trust each other, her mom is very talkative and warm-hearted, until she caught cancer, she turns quiet and doesn't smile that much anymore, but supports SungRin very much
  • Lee SungKyung/35/Airplane Pilot: SungKyung looks like he's strict and very cold man, but he's the opposite of that, he is vet goofy and fun. He is the who always play with SungRin. SungKyung didn't like the idea of SungRin being an idol, but agreed with it because her found out it was for her mom and he's wife.
  • Lee KyungSoon/19/Soccer Player: Kyungsoon is very protective of SungRin  and doesn't let boys touch her unless he knows that guy. KyungSoon is very smart and playful just like SungRin.

Relatives : 

  • Lee SungYeol - Cousin
  • Lee Sunny - Cousin

~ Entertainment Profile ~

Stage Name: SungRin

Position :

  • Main Dancer
  • Magnae

Persona : The Energy Pill

Specializes in: SongWriting, Acting,  Dancing

Side-jobs: 

  • Acting
  • MC

How you joined FM Ent: SungRin sang 2NE1's UGLY to audition for FM Ent. it was easy for SungRin to get in to be a trainee, but when she was a trainee, it became harder for SungRin, she couldn't get sleep that much as she used to. Getting her work done for school, and always put an all-nighter. She always like to being a trainee in the FM ent. and she always like meeting new friends. She almost quit being a trainee, because of her busy life, but with all the support she was getting, she didn't want it to be a waste.

Previous training/experiences:

  • Was back-up dacer for Hyuna's "Change" and "Bubble Pop'
  • Appeared in T-Ara's "Roly Poly"

Fanclub Name:Starlight

Individual Fanclub Name: SUNGazers

Group Color: Yellow

Individual Color: Orange and Red

~ Social Life ~

Names of Love Interest: 

  • Jaeil
  • Boyfriend's Hyunseong

Personality: 

  • Jaeil- He is a brainiac, warm-hearted, fun, and a sweet guy to be around with. He can be very cold when you meet him because he doesn't know how to makes friends easily, but when you get along well he is the opposite, he can be childish sometimes, but can be serious very quickly.
  • Hyunseong- He is very unpredictable, shy and out-going. He is open-minded and zones out alot. He doesn't really have good memory, and forgets stuff easily.

Best Friends: 

  • Jang Hyunseung of B2ST
  • L.Joe of Teen Top
  • UEE of After School
  • Hyomin of T-Ara

 

Friends: 

  • Yoseob of B2ST
  • Seohyun of Girls' Generation
  • Lee Sungmin of Super Junior

Rivals: SISTAR's Bora- They always compete who is more athletic and Bora always win, so SungRin's goal is to beat Bora.

~ Others ~

Trivia: 

  • Blood Type: B+
  • Favorite Ice cream flavor is chocolate chip mint
  • her idol is Kim ShinYoung (comedian)
  • Favorite food: Calamari and fried rice
  • When her crush is near, she becomes clumsy and starts to stutter
  • SungRin wears a bracelet that has a flower on it and her mom gave her that before her mom caught cancer, she always wear except when she takes a bath and when there is danger.

Suggestions : nope

Password:

  • http://youtu.be/zojMNsjPcN0 (solos)
  • http://youtu.be/ypit0NcNV-8 (solos)
  • http://youtu.be/cjACRn7b-kE (Group)
  • http://youtu.be/i3T98iAPySM (Group)

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

 

Hello! this is Chazz! to all fellow M.Press, please make sure to give us your twitter name (for your character) and if you have singing/dancing covers ever uploaded, please give us the links too ^^ Trailers and Writing would do too.. just give us the link =) Twitter updates coming up soon!