Chapter 1

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

A loud ringing from one of the rooms in the penthouse was heard signalling that someone’s alarm clock is ringing making some of the girls groaning in response since it means that they have to wake up and get ready for the day. Both Fei and Yoo In  woke up and set about their duties as the cooks of M.press while the rest all showered and get dressed for the day.

“Bia.. Quit dozing off!!,” Fei scolded and poked at the Eurasian girl.

“Shut up and just serve the food already,” the girl growled.

Loud rumbles could be heard not just from the Eurasian girl but also from the other four girls who just blushed in embarrassment. Breakfast was quiet since not all of the girls were fully awake yet and suddenly the door of their penthouse was heard opened meaning that one of their managers had arrived and entered the dorm since they have an extra set of keys and the codes to their penthouse.

“Morning girls,” the middle aged young man greeted cheerfully.

“Morning oppa,” the girls greeted in unison and smiled.

“I made some extra breakfast for you, oppa,” Yoo In informed the manager and handed him a plate with omelettes, beans, sausages and bread.

He smiled and took the plate as he sat down at the dining table with his girls who were eating their breakfast slowly. The Taiwanese member poured some juice in glasses and handed everyone their beverages which immediately made Bia more awake since unlike some people who usually perk up with coffee, this Eurasian girl only wakes up fully once she has some fruit juices or soft drinks but its usually fruit juices in the mornings.

“Okay, today we will begin the recording for your first album and then we will also head to the saloon to discuss on what should be done for your image since you will also head to the studio for your jacket photoshoot,” the manager informed the girls on their schedule for the day.

“Saloon?? But..,” Mimi grumbled. Since she had arrived, Bia had practically brought and made a major makeover on her.

“It's not another makeover, Kyungmi-shi. Just to discuss on the concept; what kind of makeup style shall you girls be bringing, you know, whether smoky eyed or all natural though I prefer to see you girls being all natural since you are natural beauties. Oh, and the hairstyles as well,” the manager told Mimi who blushed at the compliment.

After breakfast, the manager quickly gather up the girls and brought them to the FM Entertainment for their studio recording to which made the twin magnaes of M.press bounce in excitement making the elder four girls smiling in amusement when they entered the studio.

“Hey girls,” a familiar voice greeted them as they entered.

Kash smiled as he was sitting at the producers chair with some papers in his hand and a pen behind his ear. He stood up and went over to the girls handing them each some of the papers which contains the lyrics of the song that they are going to record for the day.

“So, this is the song we are recording today??,” Bia asked as she plopped herself onto the sofa and read the lyrics.

“Yup. Don’t worry, Bee. You can bring in the lyrics in the recording booth later,” Kash replied and smiled.

The girl rolled her eyes at the words and began to memorize her parts while her band mates were doing the same thing as well while listening to the instrumental of the song. After a few minutes of getting used and feel of the music, Kash called out for Yoo In and told her to go into the booth to record her part. He put his finger on his lips to signal to the others in the recording studio to keep silent while their oldest member is recording.

They all nods, understanding the signal. Sungmi grabbed one of the bags that Fei had brought with them. She began rummaging through the bag and brought out a purple colored Tupperware and opened it. She was about to bite the snack when she realized the look on both Bia and Kash who looked at her as if they both wanted to pounce on the Tupperware that is on her lap. She smiled and handed the Tupperware to Bia who in turn took out two brownies and gave one to Kash who took it happily.

After Yoo In, it was Bia’s turn since she is the lead vocal of the band. Yoo In gave a thumbs up to her band mate and sat on the empty seat that was occupied by Bia. While Bia was recording and the girls were silently memorizing their parts, they didn't notice that the rest of M.peror had silently entered the studio with the managers. It was when both Jaerim and Zach grabbed the Tupperware at the same time and it dropped from their hand made everyone turned or looked up from their positions that they realized that there are more people in the studio. Kash glared at the two while they smiled back cheekily before continuing on their mission to get some brownies. Two hours later, the girls were rushed to the saloon for their make up and also straight to the photoshoot. The saloon was crowded as they're fitting in their clothes there before going to the studio.

"Ugh.. I hate lacey things on the sleeves," Bia muttered as she scratched her arms.

"Stop scracthing because the scratch marks will be visible on your arms because of your pale skin, Bee," Yoo In scolded in her "leader-ish" tone of voice.

"It's a bit too tight on me, this skirt," Scarlett spoke up as she tried to zip up the leather skirt that was given to her.

"Pai li waa!! We are going to be late for the photoshot," their manager yelled and went to get the van.

All six members of M.press quickly checked their makeup and ran out into the van as it had begun to rain a bit when they entered the van. Their journey to the studio where the photoshoot was held at took about an hour and a half due to the traffic, so they arrived a bit late but were surprised to see a group of people waiting in front of the studio. The girls were suspicious a bit but went out as their manager had ordered them to hurry up towards the entrance of the studio and told them that the group of people there were probably just fans. As soon as they came out of the van, the group were bombarded by the group and theywere surrounded by the girls. 

"Let the girls through," the security loudly yelled as Scarlett noticed that Bia's face had become slighty pale.

"Oww!!," Kyungmi slightly shouted as her hair was pulled along with her dress skirt.

The situation got even more chaotic when the girls struggled to get away from the mob with Bia's sleeve to her top was ripped by random hands, the bottom of Kyungmi's dress skirt was also torn as well as Sungrin's knitted see-through top. After a while, the security managed to get the girls away from the mob who were loudly shouting harsh words as they quickly ran into the studios much to the shock of the staff in the studios and the manager who saw the pale faces and the torn clothes.

"What the hell happened??," the photographer yelled as the girls were being fussed by their managers and stylists.

"There's a mob outside. We thought that it might be fans but it seems like it's the opposite," a security told them.

"Gwenchana?? Omo.. Your clothes.. Ruined..," the stylist spoke up and tried to make a phone call but seems like she cannot reach the person. She was trying to call again when Fei spoke up.

"I'm sorry but.. I have an idea. May I??," the Taiwanese asked.

The stylist nodded and watched in horror when the dirty blond girl ripped away the remaining lacey sleeve from Bia's top and cut off the lacey parts leaving the cuffs on making it seems like a pair of bracelets on the pale-skinned Bia. She then took the scissors again and went to Kyungmi to began her work.

"I forgot that she could design, sew and make clothes. Thank God," the manager said and sighed in relief.

"Rinnie ah, take off the knitted top now," Fei ordered as she was still cutting the dress's skirt making it ala frilly a bit that reminded them of a cheerleader's pom pom.

The girls followed as the designer's ordered around while their stylist watched in both horror and admiration at the girl's handiwork. Bia was happy as she now didn't have to wear the lacey sleeves as it makes her skin itch badly. Soon, everything was done and the photoshot was about the start when they realized that the head photographer is missing and no one knew where he went as he had left abruptly but his equipment is still there.

"Mianhae yo for this but we can't get a hold of our boss. I can arrange a later date for the photoshoot or maybe I'll get his assistant to take the pictures for you," one of the staff told their manager as she pointed out the assistant photographer to the middle aged man.

"I can help too. I know how to use some of the cameras and equipment here," Sunmi couragely spoke up and smiled as she offered to help.

"Sure thing. Let's make this work," the young woman who is the assistant photographer said and motioned Sunmi to join her. Clearly she wasn't too confident to do it hersef and glad to see Sunmi there.

Within minutes, flashes of lights and loud voices were heard as both Sunmi and the assistant photographers ordered on what they should do, the poses, facial reactions and etc. They didn't realize that the main photographer had came back and was silently watching his younger assistant as he was impressed with both his assistant and the girls too. He smiled and silently walked towards the monitors where the other staffs were checking the pictures which surprised them as they heard a cough from him.

"Oh.. We tried calling you earlier, boss. What happened??," another assistant asked in a soft voice.

"An emergency call from my wife, mianhae for leaving suddenly. But it looks like everything has gone smoothly as planned,"the older cameraman said.

"Alright!! Take 5!!," the assistant camerawoman said and turned to see her boss there smiling proudly at her.

"Good jod, my dear. You did good. So do you, young lady," he said complimenting on both Sunmi and his assistant.

After a few more hours, the girls were exhausted from the photoshot and had finished it but were worried to go out from the studio. The security had ensured to them that they will be safe but Bia had some doubts because of what she had endured from earlier and her past as that is one of the reasons she wasn't comfortable in large crowds. After checking outside, they were relieved that it was empty and all six girls quickly rushed and jumped into their van.

"So you girls want to eat out or cook at home or order take out from home??," their manager asked while he was driving.

"I think we should just order take out. We are not going out in these outfits and if you noticed, the girls have all fallen asleep," Yoo In spoke up and pointed out on Bia sleeping on Fei's shoulder while Scarlett's head had just fallen into Sungrin's lap as the van took a sharp turn.

"I wish I could take a picture of this but I can't since I'm driving," the manager replied with a chuckle.

Once they arrived at their dorm, they were quite surprised to see Key of Shinee with his bandmate Minho waiting for them at the parking lot in Minho's new car that he had won at Dream Team's Kings of Kings episode looking worried.

"We read in the internet that a rookie girl group about to debut were attacked so we straight away came here to check if its you," Key told them as he straight away went to take his sleeping cousin as he positioned her on his back with Yoo In's help.

"That was fast. But yes, we were slightly attacked and bombarded by.. I guess antis.. Though I'd never thought that we would gained antis that fast too," Yoo In replied softly careful not to wake up her bandmates.

Minho was silent but he was seething in anger when he saw the red scratch marks on his cousin's arms as he took and carried Bia bridal style while the manager picked up Sungrin on his back and Yoo In gently woke the other 3 girls who yawned and slowly got out from the van and trudged into the lobby and later the lift.

"Minho oppa?? Huh..," Bia's voice was heard mumbling as she slowly woke up when the lift loudly made a sound signalling that they had arrived at their dorm.

"Shh.. Let's get you out of those clothes, bath and put some cream on those scratch marks," the tall young man softly said as he carried her into the dorm.

"Bummie oppa.. What are..," Kyungmi spoke up when she too began to stir.

The diva of Shinee smiled softly at hearing his cousin's voice and asked softly to the others on where is Kyungmi's bedroom so he could just tuck in her into bed straight away and help in removing the make up since he used to do that to her since she came to live with him as a child. Soon all the girls were all washed up and changed as the food was already being ordered. Kyungmi had stubbornly came down from her room as she said that she is hungry as well but is dozing off on Key's lap as he her hair while Bia was asleep on Minho's chest with her cat comfortably sleeping and purring on her lap much to the amusement of the girls since Minho is a tall guy so his shoulder is taller while Bia is shorter than her cousin.

"Now I can take a picture of the girls sleeping. Hehehehe," the manager spoke up making the two young man smiled and the girls snorting trying to cover their laughter.

Soon their dinner had arrived and somehow it began to be noisy with Key's loud laugh as he told them about how his cousin was a kid which made the girl blush in embarassment and also began tell them about Key's childhood as well. After finishing their meal, the boys and the manager straight away told the girls to head to bed while they clean up to which Fei and Yoo In reluctantly let them as all 6 girls trudge off into their bedrooms.

 

Okay girls..I'm gonna be needing you to pick the bedrooms now since both me and Chazz already picked ours so it would be easier..Just go to chapter 3 to see which bedroom that doesn't have a name yet and tell me or Chazz on which bedroom you want. You can either PM us or just put it on your comment..