ALLKPOP : M.PRESS's First Impression.

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

After teasing us with series of Twitter updates for the past few weeks, M.Press is out in the public for the first time, preparing for their album jacket's photoshoot. Good news or bad news first? okay, bad. Their first public encounter was not going well when a bunch of anti-fans who were waiting outside the photoshoot venue stormed at the girls, grabbing their neatly done hair, ruining the girl's photoshoot outfit. It was a 10 minutes chaos which luckily the manager could handle. "Korean fans are strong... they managed to break through the bodyguards" - one of the manager quoted in his Me2Day's mobile update.

Mpressive, don't fret... following the chaos, it actually brought a new dimension to the girls. 

Again, another chaos occured when the workers could not contact the head stylist to repair their outfit, but M.Press' Taiwanese member, Fei is not only a good cook, but also a good seamstress! She offered to help and with her graceful hands, all the outfit has turned into a whole new look which totally impress the managers, the crews as well as the photographer, whom actually came a little late. That brings another news. Boys and girls, you should totally get their album when it is released soon because M.press' Brain, Sunmi is the photographer of the day! Another surprised were brought in as the girl took over the empty seat of the cameraman (who suddenly went MIA) and gave her best to take the pictures of the fellow members. 

Looks like it was such an eventful day for M.Press with all the ups and downs happened in one day. Rumours started to spread that the girls' chaotic day invites so many people to invest in them, with a few CF offer and interviews coming in their schedule. They might be pretty busy that they hardly tweet and reply to their fans these days, but we will keep you updated with their latest tweets and news!