002

Unspoken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When she thought that she won't ran into Jongin again when the lunch break started, here she was with Kai, side by side walking toward the cafeteria with all the girls boring a holes through the poor girl's head. All Seulgi can do was ducked her head in shame because now all the thing Jongin does was shouting ''Hey, this is my lovely bestfriend, Seulgi her name!'' Oh god, this is so embarassing than having Wendy as my half-twin. 

She secretly scanned through the hallway, trying to find the familiar face to run away from Jongin. Then she saw her cousin, Irene was talking with some male students at the locker area. She quickly glanced at Jongin and when he's not paid attention at her, she ran away from him towards the older cousin in hurry. ''Irene unnie!'' 

Irene's face lit up with a smiles when she saw her younger cousin was fastly walking toward her but she raised her prefectly shape brow when she noticed the guy was chasing Seulgi from behind. Soon, she chuckled lightly at the familiar face. Really, Jongin? Really? 

''Unnie, help me! I don't want to eat with him.'' she shuddered and quickly hugged the latter arm. She doesn't even let Jongin near him and threatened if he move any closer, she will kick at the place where the light won't shine. Irene just rolled her eyes and dismissed the male student who was talking with her. ''We'll talk later.'' she smiled. The guy just nodded and walked away, leaving the triplets alone to deal. 

''You know Jongin, people will misunderstand you two if you keep clinging onto Seulgi.'' Irene said amusedly and arranged some books in her locker. 

''Who's care anyway?'' Jongin made a face and wrapped one arm around Seulgi's neck from behind and bring her closer toward his body with a smug when the girl just groaned, annoyed with the guy's boldness. Girls already threw her a envy looks and she feel want to shout 'This stupid boy is not even a hearthob! He's just a stupid big bully!' but of course she won't said that out loud about her friend. 

Irene laughed and shook her head at those two as she slammed shut the locker. ''Come on guys. I don't have time for both of you.'' and started to walk away. 

Seulgi's eyes widened in horror when Irene already walked away from them and she quickly elbowed him in the stomach. She grinned when the latter double over in pain. ''S-, Seulgi! It's hurt goddamnit.'' he spat and glared at the said girl with a teary eyes. 

''Serve you right.'' she wiggle her brows and left the poor boy behind, failed to notice all the girls's stares at the hallway as she swiftly walked with Irene side by side toward the almost packed cafeteria.

 

---

 

Wendy raised a brow when she saw how Seulgi elbowed the boy in the stomach. She immediately recognized the boy's face because apparently that boy always hanging around with Seulgi and sometimes Irene. And as far as she know, he really hate, like really hate her. She don't know why though but she assumed maybe because she and Seulgi didn't get along well and maybe Seulgi told the bad things about her towards him. Like I care. 

''Wendy?'' she jumped a bit when she heard Joy was calling for her. Joy eyed her for a second before broke into a grins. ''Irene unnie texted me. She asked us to eat lunch with her.'' 

Wendy mentally sighed. She knew Irene will always try any methods to get her and Seulgi along and be nice with each other. Knowing her older cousin, Irene won't let her eat her lunch peacefully when she know she refused to eat with them. 

''Come on! Unnie will be mad if you don't w--'' 

''I know, I know.'' she chuckled and followed the excited girl toward the caferia. Immediately, they were greeted by the smell of foods. She scanned through the cafeteria and saw Irene and Seulgi were eating along with the Jongin guy. She didn't fail to notice when the boy made a disgust face when their eyes met each other. Wendy just gave him a rude look before looking away. 

Joy already happily ran toward the three with a wide smiles. She sat next to Irene and squealed because the older cousin already bought her favorite food. ''Thank you, unnie!'' she clapped happily and leaned over to give a kisses towards her older cousin who just cringed jokingly but smiled. 

Wendy stopped behind Irene with a bored face. ''Unnie.'' she called out. 

''Oh, Wendy-ah.'' she spun around with a smiled. ''I'm sorry, I don't know if you want to eat kimchi fried rice for you lunch, knowing you don't really eat heavy food at the evening.'' 

Wendy just shook her head slightly. ''It's okay, unnie. I will just buy vanilla bread.'' with that she quickly left before they could replied her. She felt want to flip the table back there when all Jongin does was mocking her when she talked with Irene. Childish much. 

But she was really deep into thoughts that she didn't watched where she walked until she collided with someone. She staggered back and before she could landed on the floor, someone already latched onto her arm and yanked her. 

''Oooff!'' she lan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter