001

Unspoken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A sound of an alarm clock rang loudly through the room, making the girl under a warm big duvet groaned. A hand slowly crawled out from the duvet towards the night stand where the clock was and BAM! she slammed the clock shut harshly before she grudgingly tossed her duvet away with a yawn. She sat up lazily and rolled her neck a little bit as she jumped off from the bed and snatched the towel, making her way towards the bathroom. From the outside, she heard her step-mom trying to wake Wendy up and knowing the younger one, she really a heavy sleeper unlike her. Sleepily, she get in inside the bathroom to clean herself and get ready for the first day of school.

After done showering and clean herself, she quickly put her new uniform school on and she made a face once she read the name of school. 'Seoul High School'. Aish, bet that Jongin kid will be there too.

With a last glance on the big mirror, she checked her hair for the last time and any invisble dust on her face, she dashed out from her room, only to bump with no other than Wendy. The said girl only called her blind before leaving Seulgi on the stairs alone. She snapped out of it and followed Wendy toward the kitchen too. 

''Good morning, Aunty, dad.'' she greeted Kris and Tiffany who already eating the breakfast on the table. They said their good morning back in unison. So, she settled in the sit across Wendy. The latter of course ignored her and ate her breakfast like Seulgi never existed. Brat. 

''Aren't both of you excited?'' Kris trying to make a conversation as he folded the newspaper and put it down. He somehow hope that his daughters will behave each other at the school and didn't fight against each on the first day. He always wished that the girls will warm up and open up other than keep lashing out and point each other mistakes. 

''No.'' both of them replied, uninterested making Kris rolled his eyes but chuckled. They really looked like him a little. 

''Alright alright.'' he sipped his coffee before continued. ''Both of you will ride the same car-'' 

''No.'' Wendy snapped. ''I don't want ride the same car with her.'' she gave Seulgi a look before proceed to drink her milk. How Seulgi wished that milk could choked that girl to death. Like I want to ride the same car as you either, she rolled her eyes. 

''Wendy..'' Kris mentally sighed and pulled his smile, knowing that Wendy will give in with his smile. Tiffany across him already chuckled seeing her husband trying to persuade the girls. She just happily eat her breakfast, letting Kris handle the girls by himself. 

''No. I don't want people sees us together. Beside, Seulgi doesn't want people know about her being 'Wu'. So why bother? Just hire another chaffeur for her instead.'' 

Before Kris could replied, Seulgi already spoke up. ''It's okay, dad. I will just take the bus.'' she smiled. 

Wendy snorted. ''You? Bus? Very suitable.'' she said mockingly. Seulgi just looked at her with a bored eyes before she smiled. ''At least I didn't being a spoiled brat here.'' 

''Yah-'' 

''Okay, my lovely daughters.'' Tiffany clapped with a eyesmiles. Knowing her husband couldn't handle the girls anymore, she had to step in. ''I will drive both of you today,'' she held her palms up to stop the girls for opening their mouths to object. ''But tomorrow just do whatever both of you want to do. But no fighting. Understand?'' she looked at Seulgi and Wendy back forth. When she the girls unwillingly nodded their heads while muttering a 'yes', she stood up with a grins. ''Now, come on! I'm very excited to send my princesses to the school!'' 

''It is not like we're going to kindergarden, mom.'' Wendy raised her brow as she slung her backpack over her shoulder. She watched Seulgi tip-toes to kiss their giant father's cheek and rolled her eyes. Sheesh, why did she always so stiff.

As the three hopped into the car with Wendy at the back and Seulgi at the passenger seat as Tiffany insisted since Seulgi was older than her, they bid a goodbye toward Kris as Tiffany drove out from their house. 

 

---

 

Tiffany kissed both of the girls cheek and she smiled when she saw both of the girls grow up into someone so pretty and bright even they can be pain in the neck sometimes. She waved once the girls walked into the school, and she drove out leaving the girls to get ready. 

Seulgi with a blank face, just frowned when she noticed the school girls were crowded at the gate and she wondered what happened. But she stumbled forward and glared at Wendy who was smirked at her. It's obvious that the said girl bumped her shoulder from behind purposely. She just shook her head and walked behind Wendy, as mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter