008

Unspoken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi quickly ran out from the classroom with her phone clutched in her hand as her face turned white. Once she answered the call from Jongin that Wendy was sent to nurse room because she almost got in the swimming pool nearly make her poor heart leaped out from the cage. God, please let Wendy save..she kept chanted in her minds hoping Wendy will be fine. 

She panted a little when she arrived at the front of the room and with a shaking hand, she twisted the doorknob and pushed it a little before she took a step inside. She almost sighed in relief when she saw Wendy was lying on the bed with a steady breaths but soon Seulgi almost choked on her breaths when she saw the familiar face stood beside Jongin. Her hand that on knob slowly loosened and fell to her side. What's happening here? Did Taehyun tried to her? Her eyes widened and quickly walked toward Taehyun and pushed him with all the strengths that left in her. Jongin quickly tried to grab her arms. 

''What are you doing here?! What have done to her, huh?!'' she kept pushing him and sometimes punched his chest hard but the latter didn't even blocked her attacks. Jongin groaned before wrapped an arms around her waist and lifted her up to put her away from Taehyun. ''Calm down.'' 

''I cant' calm down when this man inside the same room as me and Wendy!'' Seulgi swatted her friend's hands away and glared at the statue Taehyun. She looked at Jongin and sneered at him. ''It is his doing?'' she frowned. 

Jongin shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair before looked at Taehyun. ''I guess you should leave now and explain to the teacher about what happened. They are waiting for you at the office. You know where it is, right?'' Taehyun nodded and glanced at Wendy and avoided Seulgi's stares before walking out from the room with heavy steps. 

Seulgi threw her hands up when Taehyun closed the door. She wiped her cheeks that she just knew it was wet because she was crying. I didn't realize that I was crying. Jongin sighed and rubbed his face before took her wrist and bring her to his side, near Wendy's bed. She didn't even stirred after all the screams that Seulgi made. 

''We have to wait until she awakes to know what exactly happened. All Taehyun said was there's old man trying to her.'' he shrugged. ''Did you already tell Irene noona about this?'' he asked when Seulgi didn't said anything but shook her head. Jongin nodded and patted her head. ''You should tell her and I need to call Uncle about this. Are you sure you're okay to tell noona and stay with Wendy for a while?'' once again, Seulgi nodded. With a last look at the both girls, Jongin walked out and closed the door softly. 

 

.....

 

She frowned when she heard voices around her. Some crying, some actually yelling and some whispering some comforting words. Slowly, she opened her eyes but winced when her right eye felt stung and closed it back when the other eye come contact with a bright light. The soreness and numbness she felt makes her realized what happened and the causes of it as she quickly sat up, ignored at the pain she felt and looked around her with a wide eyes. 

''Wendy!'' 

''Oh my dear, are you all right?'' 

Wendy looked around her and blinked her tears away. She was at her room, she realized. ''M-mom..'' she whispered. 

Tiffany wrapped her arms around her daughter and hugged her tightly as she her hair softly. ''It's okay baby, you are safe.'' at that, Wendy burst into tears and crying on her mother shoulder and choked out a words like ''he's there'' ''he's cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter