006

Unspoken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi has been grumbling for past 10 minutes about how Jongin disturb her sleeps after they were back from school. At first Jongin promised her that he won't disturb her again after school, but when she about to throw her body on her king sized bed, Jongin had a perfect moment to ruin it. Nevertheless, she got up and changed her clothes because she knew that Jongin will keep pestering her to get off from her bed. 

With a simple grey shirt that looked big on her and skinny dark blue jeans, Seulgi walked out from her room while grumbling again as she grabbed her white Vans only to stop when she spotted Wendy in front of her, looking at her up and down. Seulgi mentally rolled her eyes and walked past her. But still heard when Wendy called her name. 

''Where are you going?'' asked Wendy while crossing her arms over her chest. Don't tell me that she's going out with Jongin. God, bet Sehun will be there too. I can't let them know each other more than she should. She blinked when Seulgi didn't answer her question. She refrained herself from yelling at Seulgi and acted be nice if she want to follow her. What I got myself into duhh.

''Answer me when I asked you nicely.'' she gritted her teeth. 

Seulgi snorted and waved her hand carelessly. ''You already know where I'm going so why bother asking me nicely?'' she slipped into her Vans when suddenly it hit her. ''Unless you want to follow me, no?'' she raised a brow at the latter girl in front of her. God, no.

''Why I can't? I'm bored and Joy is really busy right now with her family, so why not.'' Wendy shrugged, but deep inside her, she was nervous as hell. Never in her life she want to follow Seulgi going out just because she was bored. She can do anything way better than going out with Seulgi. And judging by the way Seulgi looked at her, she knew Seulgi found her weird. Screw that. 

''Oh..kay.. so..let's uhh go?'' Seulgi awkwardly smiled and cocked her head towards the door at the downstairs. She just watched how bright Wendy's face when she said that and coughed awkwardly when Wendy ran towards her room cutely to change. She shook her head and waited downstairs. 

 

.....

 

Jinki gulped nervously and will glanced at the back through the mirror, only to find Wendy looking at him deadly. He quickly ducked his head and focused on the road. He thought Seulgi will be alone today but his heart fell when he saw Wendy trailing behind Seulgi with her straight face that could kill people's mood immediately. 

He stopped the car at the popular street at Gangnam and get off to open the door for the girls. He tried his best to avoid any eyes contact with Wendy and smiled politely at Seulgi. ''Just call me and I'll be here.'' 

''Alright.'' Seulgi smiled back and nodded towards Wendy to follow her. Wendy blew her bangs away and glared at Jinki before walking beside Seulgi. ''Don't be too nice towards your servant.'' she said and make sure Jinki heard it. Of course he is. 

''Just shut up.'' Seulgi sighed. ''I want you to be nice okay? Do not embarass me with your rude attitude toward Jongin's friends.'' 

Wendy made a face but her heart stopped when she suddenly thought about Jongin's warnings at her in the locker room. She totally forgot about that. She cursed herself when Seulgi pushed the cafe door and she met with familiar voices that she hated so much. 

''Yo, Seulgi!'' 

Wendy quickly stepped backwards, not wanting Jongin to see her with Seulgi because thats will makes Jongin more mad than he already was at locker room back then. She knew she shouldn't be seen together with Seulgi. When she about to turn around, she yelped when she felt something hot liquid against her skin as she fell on the floor, in pain. She heard her name being called by Seulgi and a few guys' voices but she ignored it because the pain was so hard to ignore it. She kept hissing in pain even she felt someone lifted her up from the floor and put her on the chair. She only heard Seulgi's voice kept saying if she was okay and another guy's voice saying sorry. Ugh I'm getting dizzy with the voices. 

''I'm okay, I'm okay.'' Wendy sighed and cringed away when she saw her burn skin. 

''Dad gonna kill me for this.'' Seulgi mumbled and ran her fingers through her hair as she examined Wendy's skin on the arm. She don't know why Wendy trying to run away thats make her collided witht the waiter who about to serve the hot coffee towards the customer. 

''Why would Uncle Kris want to kill you for her clumsy act?'' Jongin frowned down at Wendy who had her head bowed down when she heard his voice. ''It's her faults, not the waiter, not you. She should watch where she was going, why she even here duhh.'' he made a faces when Chanyeol elbowed him and mouthed 'what!' harshly. Wendy simply ignored him while Seulgi was talking with the manager. 

''I'm really sorry, miss.'' the young looking boy kept bowing his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter