004

Unspoken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The day passed just like that, with Seulgi and Wendy pretty much ignored each other even in their class. Whatever Irene (sometimes Joy) trying to do to make they at least say something towards each other, all they do was throwing fit and shoved words at each other's throats. 

The last bell rang and the students already filled the hallway and lockers area, making the hallway almost packed. Eventually, the said girls managed to get on their locker and take out paper-stuffs that they might needed it for their homework at home. 

Joy slammed shut the locker and sighed. She made a face once she glanced at her cousins by her side. When in their last subject for the Mathematic, again Seulgi and Wendy argued with each other about which method and formulas are true, they ended up yelling on each other faces. Thanked god Ms. Choi decided to let it pass because they succeed answered the questions given right. 

''Wendy~'' she whined and tugged on the said girl's sleeve. Wendy frowned and looked down at Joy who had her head on her shoulder and completely leaned on her. ''What?'' she almost snapped. 

''Can you-'' 

''No. I'm busy.'' with that, she left, leaving Joy with Seulgi. Joy blew the strand of hair that fell on her face. She just wanted to make Wendy felt happy and eased. At least I got spend my times with Seulgi!

''Seul-aaaahhh~'' she cooed and hugged Seulgi's arm, making the girl laughed a little. As much as she pissed with Wendy, she couldn't spat on the innocent girl's face. 

''What?'' she shut the locker and walked side by side with Joy, earning the confused looks for the other student at why did she walked along with Zhang's daughter. But of course she ignored it like always. 

''I don't know, I just felt bad that you and Wendy argued again.'' she pouted and fiddled with her bag strap, looking straight at the front, not aware the looks that students gave her. Like Seulgi, she just shut them all. 

''Why'd you felt bad? Its not like you're the one who argued with Wendy.'' she blinked. 

''I know, but I hate to see my cousins arguing with each other everytimes we spend our sister-bonding time together. Even Irene unnie got pissed because of you two. Could you at least be nice with each other, oh?'' 

Seulgi just sighed and looked away. She already tried, since she was a child but never did once Wendy gave her a chances to near her, let alone talked with her. She already gave up to be nice with Wendy long time ago when Wendy started to call her a pathetic wedlock daughter. There's no use to tell everyone that she already tired try out to be nice with Wendy. 

Joy senses that Seulgi won't answer her question let it passed like that. She doesn't want to pressure her more, knowing Wendy she knew the said girl already gave a hard time towards Seulgi. Her plans to spend times with Seulgi disappeared once she heard Seulgi sighed and their drivers already waited for them outside the gate school. 

''See you later, Seul-ah.'' Joy waved as she got into the car. Seulgi just nodded and waved back until the car that Joy was in lost in her sight. She looked at her new driver and nodded once before also got into the car and tell him to drive off without words. Jinki took that she doesn't want to talk and zipped his mouth shut. The quiet Seulgi is almost same with the pissed Wendy. 

She leaned her head on the window and twirled her phone between her fingers. She has a blank expression on her face as she zoning out along the ride. She found the fight she had with Wendy at the class earlier kind of childish and she was sure now students will noticed that she didn't get along with Wendy. Like I'll get along with her soon though. She shut her eyes with a heavy sighs. 

Suddenly her phone rang and vibrates againts her thighs and she jumped a bit before she opened her eyes and eyed the caller. She rolled her eyes and slided the green one to answer. ''What?'' she lazily replied. 

''Well, hello to you too, Seulgi!'' Jongin chirped happily on the other line, earning a grimace from Seulgi as she held her phone away a bit. ''What do you want, Jongin?'' she tiredly asked. I swear to god if he's asking me-

''I need your help, Seulgi!'' he groaned lightly—that almost sound like whinning to her— that she could imagined he was pouting his full lips at the way he sounded. 

''What help?'' she almost snapped at him because of her tiredness as he dramatically gasped. ''Hey! Don't snap at me, I'm the one who supposed to snap at you, arra!? You promised me yesterday that you'll help me with the dance tutorial but what the hell, you'd never come and even didn't bother to answer my call or call me back!'' he nagged with his annoying voice, making the girl gripped the phone harder. 

''I'm sorry.'' 

He rolled his eyes hardly that people started to wonder if his eyes will rolled back to the back of his head but he couldn't care less about that. ''If you're sorry then come to my studio now.'' he demanded, lightly smirked.

Seulgi groaned and messed her hair as Jinki worriedly glanced at her through the mirror but she didn't noticed. ''At least let me changes my uniform.'' 

''No need, you have your spare clothes here.''

She will never win against this drama queen Jongin ever. ''Fine, you er.'' she spat and grudgingly hung up, didn't bother to wait for his reply and tossed her phone next to her with a sulk face. ''Send me to Hongdae.'' 

With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter