005

Unspoken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As usual, Wu's mansion will surely in chaos in the morning with the girls's voices yelling at each other and the poor father trying to break those two but nothing can't make them break apart, not before one of them will defeat first. The mother who always thought that she has no rights toward the girls will sighing and watched her husband in amused but when it get worsed, she will stepped in. Oh how she love her family. 

''Just get the hell out from this house! I don't want to see your face ever again, you gold digger.'' Wendy hissed with clenched fists as she glared at the other girl with pure hatred in her eyes. She eyed the mess both of them cause at the kitchen and inwardly cringed away. Floor full with the soup and noddles smudged on the floor.

She suddenly felt regretted that she had to yet again fight with Seulgi just because a small childish mistakes. She just couldn't hold herself when she saw that their father gave Seulgi a new car, again with card credit this morning. Even though she already got hers but she thought that Seulgi doesn't deserves this because she's not a really Wu. 

''Wendy.'' Kris warned and glanced at Seulgi with worriedness fill his eyes. He sighed when he saw Seulgi's poker face but still, he saw the hurt in her eyes even though her face doesn't really showed it. He looked at her wife after that with pleading eyes. He knew that he can't handle Wendy. 

Tiffany sighed and take the cloth on the table top as she crounched down to wipe the dirts away. ''Okay now girls, get the hell out from here. Me also don't want to see your face ever again if you girls didn't apologize and Wendy, control your language. I didn't taught you that away and ah, Kris please don't wear that face of yours, ugh.'' she makes a face and kept wiping away as the helpers trying to help but go shooed away instead. 

Both Seulgi and Wendy including their father, hesistantly looked at Tiffany but nonetheless walking out from the kitchen as Tiffany's voice boomed behind. ''DO NOT BREAK ANYTHING IN THE LIVING ROOM, GOT THAT?'' 

Seulgi smiled a little and slung her backpack over her shoulder. ''Thanks dad for the car and card, but I don't think that I need it now.'' she pursued her lips and walked out from the house and heading straight to the car, didn't give a chance for Jinki to open the door for her because she already do it by herself. Jinki nervously bowed at Kris and circle the car before hopped in to. 

Kris sighed spun around to give a little speech towards Wendy but the said girl already also walked out from the house and heading straight to the car. Once both cars faded away in his sight, he groaned loudly and messed his hair with a heavy sighs. Tiffany just watched her husband from the kitchen with a pity but didn't approach her husband as she continued to clean the messed. 

 

....

 

Both the girls arrived 10 minutes late and almost got detention from Mr. Jang. 

Seulgi avoided any eye contact with Wendy and Joy, she also shut off her phone because she doesn't want people to disturb her right now. Wendy's voice kept ringing in her mind about she being a gold digger. I'm not a gold digger, it is just dad love me more than he love you, that is why. she mentally assured herself and picked out the textbooks for the lesson. She will be lying about not being hurted with Wendy's words but it does. She can feel her heart bled a little when Wendy accused her like that. She sighed as she shut her mind off during the lesson and trying to understand what the teacher said. 

When the lunch bell rang, Seulgi quickly shoved all her things carelessly inside her bag and fly out from the class, ignored Joy's call. 

When she thought that she already free, she groaned when she saw Jongin and Irene already waited for her in front of her locker. She masked her stoic face and headed slowly toward them. 

''Seulgi!'' Irene grabbed her elbow with worried face that made Seulgi's face softened a litte. ''Are you okay? Did she hurt you?'' she looked up and down and sighed in relief when she saw no injuries. Jongin just stood behind Irene with a worried face too. 

Seulgi chuckled, a little too bit forced and walked past Irene to open her locker wordlessly and literally threw her textbooks that she didn't need only to shove another books for the next lesson. Irene sighed as she patted the younger girl's back before she left Jongin with Seulgi. The boy patiently waited for Seulgi to say something and when she does, he clenched his fists inside his pocket pants tightly. 

''Am I a gold digger, Jongin? The way she thought about me same like the way Grandma always thought about my mom. But both me and mom are not like that, and you know it right?'' 

Jongin just heard at what she said as he stared at her back and wondered why she doesn't cry when she said all the things? Miss Kim and you are not a gold digger. He want to wrap his arms around her and tell her that its gonna be okay but he had to refrain himself because they're at school and he knew that she surely will hate it when theres a rumors about her. Seulgi spun around and he's not suprised when she's not shedding any single tear even though her voice cracked a little.

''It's okay, Seulgi. The most important is only you know who you are and your mom. Don't let her words eat you up, okay? You're strong and I know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter