007

Unspoken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi was sitting in the library alone until Jongin decided to come and join her at the same table with a cheeky grin that could makes Seulgi slap him with the big thick book. She just sighed without looking at him and continued read the books and pointed out the keywords that might helped her. 

''What do you want, Jongin? And I know you are not here to read some books.'' Seulgi emotionless asked. Jongin just made a faces and propped up his elbows on the table and put his chin on his palm. He whistled a little before answered her. ''Tell me.'' 

''Tell you what?'' Seulgi frowned and looked up. Since Jongin came, her mood to read and study had long gone. She can't ignored Jongin like that so it's better he pestered her at school and not at home. 

Jongin shrugged and leaned back on the chair before he crossed his arms over his chest with taunting look threw at her. I know you better, Seulgi. ''I don't know, you tell me.'' he grinned when Seulgi harshly exhaled and shoved all her things inside her bag and got up to leave. He chuckled a bit while trailing behind her. He didn't intended to annoy her or make her pissed off but he just couldn't help to annoy her when she doesn't want to tell him anything and rather keep it inside and bear alone. 

''Yah~'' Jongin called and jogged beside her before took a hold on her arm firmly. He almost flinched when Seulgi threw him a sharp glares and she shrugged off his arm harshly. ''Go away, Kim Jongin.'' 

''Alright alright!'' he held up his palms and took a step backwards. ''I won't force you anything, but please if you need someone to talk with, I'm always free. Or if you feel uncomfortable with me, Irene noona is always free too.'' he patted her head gently.

Seulgi rolled her eyes and walked past him without saying anything. 

Jongin just watched her back leaving before disappeared when she turn to right, probably heading towards the locker area. He spun around too to head towards his classroom before his phone vibrated against his pants. He fished out his phone to read the text and his eyes widened when he read the text and he quickly dashing towards his classroom. 

 

..... 

 

When Seulgi arrived at the class, all the students were either playing, taking a selcas, talking with their friends and sleeping. She blinked before stopped beside Joy who was playing with her phone. ''Joy.'' 

Joy looked up and brightened at the sight of the latter girl in front of her. ''Seulgi-ah!!!'' she quickly hugged Seulgi's arm and brought her to sit at Wendy's seat. Seulgi looked hesitated though before sitting down when Joy yanked her. 

''Don't worry, Wendy is went swimming.'' Joy grinned. 

''Swimming? I thought-'' 

''Yeah, I know. I was shocked too when she first told me but I guess it's good thing though that she want to try something new and not something dull like her.'' Joy laughed and Seulgi joined her. She just shook her head before looking around the class. ''Where's the teacher? Why Miss Choi isn't coming yet?'' 

''Ahhh..'' Joy snapped her fingers loudly, making some of students look at her but she just grinned at them. ''There are new students coming today so all the teachers kinda busy to organize the classes for them and since the new students might be in our class, Miss Choi had to take part. So, Miss Choi tell us to do anything we like.'' 

At the mention of the new students, Seulgi stifftened and paled. They are here already?! Wendy... Her heartbeat raced fastly and her palms feel clammy and sweaty. Seulgi could imagined the possibilities that happen.

''Seulgi-ah!!'' Joy pouted when Seulgi just spacing out and didn't respond towards her. She blew an air and shook Seulgi's body hard as the latter girl quickly shifted her attention towards Joy back. ''Y-yes?'' 

''Why are you spacing out when I'm talking with you?'' Joy huffed as she crossed her arms, sulking. 

''Joy-ah.'' Seulgi said, her tone serious. ''They are from Y-YG.'' 

Joy froze. Her eyes widened and her crossed arms loosened before fell limp by her side as she gaping at Seulgi in front of her. The laughters from the other classmates, making Joy shutted back before nervously laughed. ''Haha, ayyy maybe it's n-not t-th-hem.'' 

''R-right.'' 

Silence filled them even though the class were loud with voices and laughters but the two of them just keep their mouths, its like their voices were missing and they feel weak to speak. Only thoughts were running wildly inside their minds, only they knew. 

 

..... 

 

Wendy was the only one at the swimming pool. She know it's a bad idea to try swim when she alone without anyone else. But she haven't change her uniform school to swimming suit because she still thinking twice about it. Maybe I will try to dip my legs inside the water. She doesn't know yet about the news that were wildly spreading around the school. She still clueless. 

But when she about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter