003

Unspoken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On the way towards the home, the ride was filled with silence lingering through the car. Even the driver didn't dare to make any sound, including the three girls behind haven't open their mouths yet since they entered the car with pale and shocked and the driver again didn't dare to question why when he accidentally make eye-contact with the cold yet pale face Wendy. The driver even flinched when he looked at back mirror and Wendy was looking at him with blank face. 

''Ahjussi.'' she suddenly said, making the poor man nearly have a heart attack. Her voice was low, but hard and cold. Seulgi on the other side just sighed and looked out from the window as Joy just whimpered and hugged her bag closer to her chest. The moment Wendy opened , they know they're doomed, well not for Seulgi though as she just silently listened. 

''Y-yes, y-young m--miss?'' he suttered lowly and mentally cursed himself when he saw the dissaproving looks on the girl's face. He quickly straightened his back and replied more loudly, but not loud enough to make the girl angered. ''Yes, young miss?''

''Stop at the cafe near the Wu's building.'' 

He balked at the way she demanded him but didn't said anything just muttering a small yes. 

Seulgi rolled her eyes at the other girl. How rude. ''You could've asked ahjussi nicely, Wendy.'' she didn't like the way Wendy acted around the elders. Even though he was just a driver but still he still older than all of them. The ahjussi even older than their father. She can't stand with someone who rude towards the others. 

''Shut the up. I'm not talking with you.'' Wendy scoffed and crossed her arms.  She didn't felt anything that she just used a foul words. Joy in the middle of them already tensed and swallowed hard, already sensed Seulgi's death glare on her right side. Aish.

''Language, Wendy!'' Seulgi raised her voice slightly and glanced at Joy in worried. She even shot a apologize look toward the ahjussi. She sighed and slumped against the seat when Wendy ignored her and played with her phone. 

After the tense and heavy ride toward the cafe, the car stopped and the ahjusshi hurriedly hopped off from the car and opened the door for Wendy while Seulgi opened the door by herself and held the urge to roll her eyes again. She don't know why Wendy wanted to go to this cafe. She still shocked after what happened and the fact she was shoved against the wall and the headache she was having didn't help either and all she want is to hit the shower and the bed to rest her tired body. 

''Just wait outside.'' with that, Wendy the first one to enter the cafe with Seulgi and Joy followed suit. The cafe owner immediately recognized them since they always hanging around there when they were still a little after they done visiting their father at the tall building across the cafe. 

''Aigoo, Miss Seulgi, Miss Wendy and Miss Joy. It's has been a while.'' The cafe owner, known as Mrs. Bang smiled and hugged Seulgi because the latter had opened her arms to hug the woman. This woman in front of her was like her mother. She chuckled and patted Seulgi back before pulled away and goes to hugged Joy. She just politely smiled and nodded her head toward Wendy who just gave her the small smile and sat at their usual seat. 

''How are you guys? Did you came back from school?'' Mrs. Bang asked with a soft smile on her face and Seulgi softened at the sight of her smile. 

''We're fine, Mrs. Bang and yeah, we..uhh just came back from school.'' Seulgi grinned lightly. The scene flashed in her minds and she involuntarily flinched. Wendy sighed at that and looked at Mrs. Bang. ''We will just have the usual.'' 

Mrs. Bang nodded and walked away from the table to make their orders right away. After seeing Mrs. Bang no longer near them, Joy quickly fished out her iphone and occupied herself with the phone trying to avoid the conversation that she know will be stir in few minutes between Wendy and Seulgi. 

''Why you were there? I thought you and Joy were eating the ice cream.'' Seulgi the first one to speak up first when she saw how uncomfortable Joy was so she decided to end it quickly, knowing there's the reason Wendy brought them here. I know what you want to talk about and use to blackmail me after this. 

''We were. But Joy forgot her stuffs and we decided to return to the school back and saw you're still there with the old man creep behind you. I thought you said you were busy and need to help Jongin.'' Wendy raised her brow and crossed her arms as she leaned back with a mocked face. At there, Joy looked up from her phone and frowned sadly at Seulgi. ''Yeah, I thought you were with Jongin. Why did you lied to us, Seulgi?'' 

Seulgi sighed and shot a look towards Wendy before she looked at Joy with a smiles. ''I'm not lying about need to help Jongin because he mentioned about the dance tutorial that he's working right now. I'm sorry, Joy.'' 

Joy pouted and looked at her phone, ignored those two to continue. 

Seulgi stared at Wendy and she did the same. They didn't said anything until Mrs. Bang came and served their orders. Waffels and ice-blended coffee. ''Thanks, Mrs. Bang.'' they said in unison and Mrs. Bang smiled back as she retreat back way. 

''So, what are you going to do now? Tell dad?'' 

''You want me to?'' Wendy titlted her head and smirked. Her face no longer pale because of the shocked but she still saw Seulgi's face was pale and her hands trembling a bit. She sighed. ''We have to tell dad about this.'' 

Seulgi frowned. ''No, dad shouldn't know about this. He'll be worried and god know what dad will do.'' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter