miss..

Love Advice

 

 

                              The moment earlier keeps playing in Jaejin’s head. He can't take the scene out of his mind and keeps replaying it again and again without him being able to stop it. He already knows, he had prepared, but still, seeing it right in front of his own eyes is just too much for him to handle.

                He tries to ignore it – leave out his broken heart and have fun with his friends. Key, Minho, and Dongwoon are already here and now they are intending to go shopping. Shopping is always good, especially with Key, the Fashionista. But, whatever Jaejin sees; whatever Key makes him try; none of it looks good in his eyes.

                He isn’t in the shopping mood. His mind is not with his friends. He's not in the good atmosphere that his friends had brought along with them. Jaejin feels bad for his friends, they rarely go out together and yet he ruins it with his heartbroken mood. He feels that it isn’t right, so he decides to go home with the excuse that he’s not in a good condition and still feels tired because of his schedule.

                Key offers to drive Jaejin since Jaejin’s not in a good condition, but Jaejin refuses it. Key’s motherly senses always come out in moments like this. He takes good care people around him sincerely. Key’s motherly sense didn’t allow Jaejin to go home alone, but he can’t make Key skip this precious gathering either.  He tries convincing Key, making him stay with the others. At the end, they just call him a taxi to take him home.

                When he arrives, nobody is at the dorm. Seunghyun and Minhwan, as he already knew, went out with Dongho, Hongki may still be at the office for the meeting and as for Jonghoon, he might be go shopping. Now he’s alone, something he appreciates because he isn’t ready to meet the others now in his current situation. He has to fix his heart so he can face the others, Seunghyun, especially.

                He tries taking Seunghyun out from his mind – he bathes and he tries to sleep, but he can’t. He tries to finish his college task, make a song, but he didn't have any inspiration to write. He listens to music and sings out loud, but everything is useless. The boy sticks out strongly in Jaejin’s brain, didn’t move even an inch. In the end, he gives up and sits on the couch with the TV even though he isn’t paying attention to it; too busy with his own thoughts.

                Why is it not him? What does Dongho have that he doesn’t? Maybe Dongho is younger, but he’s sure his face is cute enough to look younger then Seunghyun if that’s the problem. Height? His height already fits perfectly with Seunghyun. He has a good behaviour too. At least he’s the one who takes good care of all members when they get sick. Okay maybe just helping the manager, but still, he helps. And more important, he is single. No need to be the bad guy who…

                ‘...wait…single?’

                His brain starts working. Even just by a little, at least it’s worked out now – Dongho made up with his ex. Jaejin’s sure they had already made up, although he said to Hongki that they were still in progress, too scared to tell the truth as he’ll get scolded by Hongki. That makes Seunghyun in same position as him. Maybe now Seunghyun is heartbroken too.

                “How can I forget about this? Stupid, Jaejin, you’re stupid.” He said to himself. “Instead of being sad like this, you better make a plan to cheer him up. After that, he might be fall for you, stupid.” He says, hitting his own head.

                His spirit rise again. Now his intention is to make Seunghyun forget about Dongho. Dorm is empty therefore he can do whatever he wants without anybody knowing. And he can read Seunghyun’s diary without anyone noticing too. Jaejin turn to see the maknae room from his place, he still isn’t sure. If someone finds out, he will be in trouble. Hongki maybe will help him, but Jonghun, will scold him.

                Jaejin leaves the living room after turning off the TV, he walks slowly to the maknae room that’s near the bathroom. He takes a deep breath and exhales it while placing his right hand on the knob, he then looks around, once again making sure there’s no one except him in the dorm or someone secretly watch him. After making sure he’s alone, he turns the knob and opens the door and welcomes himself into the dark room.

                Jaejin heart beats fast because of the tension. The stillness in the dorm makes him feel even worse. Just when he steps into the room, he heard a soft click of the lock opening.

                Someone is coming home.

                Afraid to be caught in a middle of investigating his maknae, he hurries and closes the door to the room and runs to the living room. Jaejin jumps onto the couch, with the intention to pretend he's watching TV, hoping that whoever comes won’t know what he did (or almost do since he didn’t actually complete it).

                However, it seems that today isn’t a good day for him. Instead of landing on the couch like he planned to, his jump landed him a bit farther and onto the floor. The unexpected fall and the rush of pain make him yell in a deafening voice and shout out curses.

                The deafening yell welcomes Seunghyun, who is in the middle of taking off his shoes, in surprise. Hurriedly, Seunghyun runs to the living room to check the source of the voice. He found Jaejin sitting on the floor with a weird and funny position – his legs are up on the table but his and half his torso is on the floor. Just like a child who accidently fell into an adult’s closet with his in first.

                He tried to get up, but it’s hard, considering his position. He had to move the table first but his legs were supported by the table and block his way to move the table. He tried to move the couch using his weight, but it didn’t move even an inch.

                “Are you okay hyung?” Seunghyun asked chuckling.

                “Don’t just laugh. Help me!” Jaejin yelled, trying to hide his embarrassment. Of the four, why must it be Seunghyun who finds him in this situation?! Yes, it would spell the end of his life if it was Hongki who comes home and finds him because he’ll tell everyone about the accident. But still, he prefers to be found by Hongki rather than by Seunghyun, his love.

                Jaejin is not someone that will make any funny mistakes like that. Actually, it’s Seunghyun who frequently does it, and it’s always succeeds in making Jaejin laugh. Ironically, he’s being found by the person he often laughs at.

                Still chucklling, Seunghyun puts his things down and pulls back the table for Jaejin, freeing Jaejin’s legs that are stacked up to the air, to the ground and give him hand to help him stand. Just when he pulled the older and stepped back so Jaejin can have room to stand, he tripped by his own leg. Made him lost balance and fell right to the table beside him.

                Seeing it, Jaejin who is already standing and still had his hand link reflex pulled Seunghyun back. Making them crash and fall to the couch in sitting position. Both forehead hit each other, made Jaejin moan in pain and fall, lying on the couch.

                “I’m sorry. Are you okay hyung?” Seunghyun asks, panicky. Seunghyun massages his own forehead, in pain while Jaejin rolls because of the pain, because yes, they crashed so strong.

                Seunghyun then stopped his rolling hyung and made Jaejin face him so he can check his hyung. Jaejin’s forehead is red because of the collision, which makes Seunghyun feels guilty for it.

                “Pain, pain, go away. Go away. It doesn’t hurt. ”He said while rubbing Jaejin forehead like he’s a little boy. It’s funny, and Jaejin smiles because of it. But, what Seunghyun does next surprises Jaejin. Seunghyun kisses his on the redness of his forehead.

                Jaejin’s eyes widens in disbelief. When Seunghyun pulled back facing him, he couldn’t control himself. Their proximity fully swallowed them. It's not their brain anymore which works for their action.

                Slowly, Jaejin raises his hands, cups Seunghyun’s cheeks and draggs him closer. Not denying Jaejin’s advances, Seunghyun leans closer to the older who is lying under him, his eyes slowly closes. Seunghyun tilts his head a bit so their nose wouldn’t collide in progress.

                An inch way. An inch way and they’ll kiss.

                It’s just an inch way when Jaejin phone rings in loud volume, destroying the entire good atmosphere and surprising the two. With blushing face, Seunghyun hurriedly gets up from Jaejin..

                Awkwardly, Jaejin answers his phone. He still can feel his heart beating fast. Jaejin is disappointed that it didn’t happen, but in a same time, he's relieve it didn’t happen. He doesn’t want to commit any mistake that might make him regret or make Seunghyun avoid him. All he shall do and will do is make Seunghyun forget his love and fall for him.

                Jaejin brain keeps working, busily thinking and doesn’t hear what the person on the other end of the phone is saying. But, the other doesn’t notice that Jaejin isn’t listening to what he's saying. He just keeps talking non-stop, till he felt weird as he doesn’t get any response from his friend and yells at him.

                “Sorry Mir. I don’t feel so well and need a rest. I promise you, next time I won’t absent.” Jaejin said to the person on the other line. “I’ll hang up now.” He said and hangs up his phone.

                “You’re lying hyung. I’ll tell Mir-hyung.” Seunghyun teases when Jaejin already hung up his call. Seunghyun takes out his phone for a call.

                “No!” Panic, Jaejin tried to reach Seunghyun phone that he place far from the older.

                He keeps searching the number on his phone contact while Jaejin still trying to reach the phone – pulling his shirt, his hands, his body, to make the phone more near.

                Giving up trying to reach it, Jaejin changes his strategy. He starts tickling his dongsaeng. Affected by the attack, Seunghyun tries to avoid Jaejin’s long fingers, sliding off untill lying on the couch with Jaejin on top of him. Jaejin try to find any free space he can attack between Seunghyun blocking hands. Tickling in random places and making Seunghyun roll side to side under Jaejin’s leg pin.

                They have already forgotten about their purpose and now just playing there. Not being able to handle it anymore, Seunghyun uses his last defence, sound attack. Strange noises that deafen Jaejin ears, successfully making him stop to cover his ears.

                “Aish Seunghyun, stop making that weird sound. It’s making my ears hurt.”

                “Ahahahahaha…you’re the one who force me hyung.” He said, happily laugh for his win.

                Seunghyun laugh influenced Jaejin. He laughed together with Seunghyun like crazy. His laugh stopped when he realized his position which made him remember what happen earlier. Hurriedly he get up from Seunghyun and sits beside Seunghyun on the couch with a distance from the younger and turn on the TV.

                Seunghyun laugh stops when Jaejin move. He realized Jaejin sudden action, but he doesn’t know why he did it. He just stares at Jaejin who tries to concentrate on the TV program so that he won’t be thinking about Seunghyun and their almost kiss moment.

                “I had something for you hyung.” Seunghyun said, breaking the silence. He then walk to the place he placed his things earlier and head back to a smiling Jaejin who is getting excited.

                “Hyung, this is for you.” Seunghyun said. Giving him the thing he brought when he got home.

                Jaejin smile fell when he sees what Seunghyun is giving him – the box that is wrapped with ribbon he saw earlier. The present that he saw Dongho took in the café, minus the card actually.

                “What is this?” Jaejin asked with a cold tone. Jaejin feels a bit pissed off because of the gift. Actually it’s because he knew it should’ve belonged to Dongho. He felt like being Dongho’s trash.

                “Cookies. You said you wanted it.” Seunghyun answer grinning, not even realising Jaejin’s cold tone.

                “I heard from Hongki-hyung, you made it for someone else. You did it for the person you talk about?” Jaejin asked straight.

                Hearing what Jaejin asked, Seunghyun tense up. He didn’t expect Jaejin to know his secret. “Y-yes..” Seunghyun answers in shame.

                Looking at Seunghyun’s reaction makes him get even madder. Is he stupid? How can he be happy when he was already rejected? “You shouldn’t give him homemade cookies for first step. He’ll reject you because it’s too meaningful to be accepted. I won’t receive it too if I was him.” Jaejin said sarcastic. “But because you're my friend, I'll take it. Just don’t do any useless thing again, or you will get rejected. You have me to consult.”

                The word just rolls like that. It’s like lava that rolls down without anything able stop it, destroying everything in its path. Jaejin didn’t mean to say it, but his feelings took over all his rational thinking. The jealousy dominated him and made him rash.

                Seunghyun smile dropped. All gone from his face, replaced with shock then with a sad expression. Seunghyun seizes the box, that Jaejin had already started untying, from Jaejin’s hands and gets up. His shaking hands hold the box tightly. “This batch isn’t very good. I’ll make a new batch later.” Seunghyun says without looking at Jaejin. Seunghyun stares down to hide his face and walks away before he stops again. “Sorry if I've done something wrong and made you pissed off.” He says before continuing to his room.

 

 

--------------------------------

New update....

 

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR......!!!!!

It's tomorrow I know, but I'm not sure if I can online tomorrow. So, let me say it today…



Sorry for the late update...

I'm really busy this month. My old job, FT Island Singapore concert, Lunar New Year. After one is done, another one comes. It really took my time.

I've stop working at my old job, so before I go, I had to make sure everything is good.

Just after that, I had 2 days to prepare for my trip to Singapore. Play! FT Island concert.

Back from there, I had to prepare for Lunar New Year. Make cookies, clean my house, and deliver some gifts.



Next chapter will be late too I guess. My new work starts this 25 January.