Minhwan, Seunghyun, Story

Love Advice

 

 

            “Hah? No he’s not.” I say with full of confidence. With that, I close my mouth with my hands. Oh, I get it now. Oh, I had promise to Seunghyun. I shouldn’t say it. What should I do now? I can see the other three has an interest with my last sentence.

                Oh what should I do? What should I do? “Minhwan, looks like you had a story to tell us.” Wonbin exclaimed with a meaningful smile.

 

   ooOOOooOOOooOOOooOOOoo

 

                “Hyung, don’t you think it’s impolite to talk about someone behind their back?” I say trying to divert the conversation.

                “We are already doing it, so it’s not a problem. And actually, don’t we have to finish what we started?” Hongki says to justify himself.

                “But it’s wrong. We have to stop, don’t we?” I say, desperate.

                “Stop changing the topic and just tell us Minhwan-ah.”

                “But, it’s Seunghyun’s privacy. I don’t have right to just tell you his secret.” I try to reason with him.

                “Minhwan, you want Seunghyun to get his happiness, right? I want it too, we all want it. So, you will share with us right?” Jonghoon persuades me.

                “Come on Minari. You know that all of us here want what's best for him. We won’t do anything that might cause him trouble or hurt him. In fact, we are trying to help him.” Wonbin adds while squeezing my hands, convincing me.

                I sigh. I know that I would never be able to win my hyung. If it’s just Hongki maybe I can run, but with 3 of them (one of them being my boyfriend) – what I can do? It’s impossible for me to run and I can’t evade it too.

                “Seunghyun, he…he loves Jaejin-hyung.” I blurt it all out.

                Hongki wanted to say something but Wonbin puts his hand over Hongki’s mouth, asking him to be silent and let me continue. “As we already know, Jaejin has feelings for Seunghyun, so we, Seunghyun and I, decided to get some help. Dongho was one of them. Meeting him today was for planning.”

                “What about Seugnhyun’s present?”

                “Of course it’s not for Dongho. Seunghyun made it for Jaejin-hyung. What Dongho got was a thank you present. Actually, whether he could make the cookies or not, we already planned to meet today. His success with the cookies was a bonus. You misunderstood, Hongki-hyung.”

                “By the way, you said ‘one of them’?” Jonghoon asks, analysing my every word.

                “Yes. Mir-hyung..., Yoseob-hyung..., Minho-hyung..., Taemin..., and some others.” I say while counting them with my fingers. “We have to collect more, don’t we?”

                “We have been together for so long, what held back Seunghyun from confessing only until now?”

                “You can say… fear of rejection? Remember when he first came to our dorm?” I stop and get a nod from the others. “He was so down because he was heartbroken that time. Jaejin-hyung was the one who had helped him. From what I heard, in the process of it, Seunghyun told Jaejin everything, which made Jaejin understand Seunghyun more. Jaejin knew how, why and what made Seunghyun like that.”

                “And like how it goes in dramas, Jaejin’s kindness made Seunghyun fall for him. But, if he confesses right after that, he’ll seem like a player – how easily he forgets his past love and loves someone else right away, right after he told Jaejin how hard he fell for someone else. It’s the same as digging your own grave. That’s why he just hid it and kept it just for himself.” I say, stop for a while before continuing again. ”Actually I just knew about it when we moved to our new dorm and I had to share a room with him. There aren’t many things that you can hide from your roommate.”

                “Seunghyun, he was afraid of what Jaejin would think of him if he confesses his love. He's afraid that his love will ruin what we already built till now – we’re close like family. When one has feelings that are more than that of a family’s, but the other doesn’t, there will be a distance. If he gets reject, he's afraid it will impact the band.”

                “I pitied him when he talked about it. He thought about it within himself for so long now, hidden from all of us. It must've been hard for him, trying to hide his love – so close yet so far.” I say, stopping again. No one tried to interrupt my story. They're seriously listening to my story which makes me happy. It feels like a real family where everyone is concerned when another family member has some troubles. If Seunghyun were the one to tell them what I just did, I’m the hyung's would have made him feel better and give him courage to confess. “That’s why I'm helping him. Being his friend to talk to; keeping it as our secret; wait for the perfect time to come.” I end my story.

                “And since we just finished our comeback and don’t have much work to do together as a band, he wants to confess his love?” Jonghoon asked.

                “Yes. We thought, even if he gets rejected, he will still have time to heal his feelings. And in the same time, if Jaejin accepts, they have time to spend together.”

                “But they will still meet in the dorm.” Wonbin exclaimed.

                “We already asked manager-hyung if we can stay at our parent’s house for a while, and he said it okay. As long as we follow his plans, we can stay at the house. Like work to be done and practicing at home.”

                “But, we had our comeback a few weeks ago. Why did it take you two so long to make a confession plan?” Hongki asks.

                “It’s because of you hyung.”

                “WHAT? Why me?” he’s flabbergasted.

                “If you remember, 3 weeks ago is your 2nd anniversary, right?” With my question, Hongki nodded. “Why do you think Jonghoon-hyung suddenly asked you to go out with him even when you two already had an event with Heechul-hyung?”

                Confused, Hongki just switch glares from me to Jonghoon. “You conspired!”

                “No, I didn’t!” Panic being accused suddenly, Jonghoon shake his head hard. “Yah, Minhwan you should say it clearly!”

                 “I’m the one who suggested the date, the private and romantic date to Jonghun-hyung. So, you two will be out of the dorm, while I’ll have my time with Binnie, and Seunghyun can be alone with Jaejin. Coincidentally, it was your anniversary too, so everything fitted perfectly. Seunghyun would’ve had confessed to Jaejin if not for you suddenly coming back because of a fight with Jonghoon-hyung. If you didn’t come back that time, we wouldn’t have to prepare for today again and I can spend my time in Binnie’s house…”

                “Minari..” Wonbin call me, making me stop. Realizing what I said, my face feels hot. Oh, just thinking about being with Wonbin at his house made me remember the last time I’m there and…I’m 100% sure my face is as red as a crab now.

                “Kekekeke~ naughty, Minhwan what are you thinking?”

                “I…I'm… I-It’s your fault hyung!” I exclaim in a attempt to hide my shame.

                “Wh...Okay I will fix it.” Hongki says sounding firm and resolute while he takes out his phone.

                “What are you doing?” Jonghoon and Wonbin asks at the same time.

                “Calling Jaejin”

 

---------

New update...thank you for waiting....all of you, thank you...

I know, it's a short chapter and no Seunghyun or Jaejin appearances, but I hope you like it. They will show up next chapter.

I think at least I have to update something for you.