4men talk

Love Advice

(Will not be edited...)

                Hongki and I go to the office to meet our director. We meet the director; we talk long; and we agree in something; but, I can’t focus with it. I can’t even remember what the director said. My brain is full of something else. Something that had bothered me just before I got here. Since I heard Hongki conversation actually. Seunghyun, it’s all about him.

                Few times the director called me and warned me because I didn’t pay any attention with what he said. But, it’s just took a second before my mind full with Seunghyun again and dragged to my own thought. Thanks to Hongki. He helped me give an excuse. Said I’m not in a good condition and just had a fever a night before so I can skip the meeting.

                The director let me go first for some rest. Said he will let the manager and Hongki-hyung explain it later and continued the meeting with them. Told so, so that’s what I do. Go from there before my manager or the director found out the trued. But, not to our dorm, I go somewhere else.

                Took my phone out, I called Key. Asked him if he can meet me earlier from our plan since I’m free now. After he said he will arrive in 30 minutes, I hang up and immediately go to our meeting place. I really need someone to talk now.

 

                “What’s wrong Jaejin? You look not so well.” Now we are sitting in the park. Not something we usually do, but I’m just not in the mood to rent some private room or else. I want natural atmosphere. I think it will make me batter so I can say whatever I want to the other. That’s why I choose to meet at this outdoor park of the shopping center. Today is not a holiday, so there are not many people here.

                I took my drink and drunk it before I turn to Key and talk. “If someone you love, just falling in love with someone else, what will you do?”

                “I don’t know what is that for, but If Jonghyun falling in love with someone, I will fight for him. Do the best I can to make him love me, so I won’t regret anything since I’m already fight for it.”

                “Even if you know he really love the person? Love the person till he can be happy just being talk about the person?”

                “I have the same feeling too, so if he can fight for his love, why I can’t? I won’t force him to love me back, but I won’t give up without try to get him too. You have to fight for your love you know.” Key said. Gripped my hand, made me looked to him who looked straight to my eyes.

                “I-I don’t know Key.” I admitted my feeling. “He talked to me about his falling trough someone else. He asked my help. Stupid me, I agree for it.” I said. Played with a cup of my drink before took it and sipped it for calm myself before start talking again. ”I...I just found out the one he love already had a lover. Actually, the person already broke, but the thing gone well for them and..” I took a deep breath, like it’s a hard word to said and need much energy to said it. “And I’m the one who help them to make up.”

                I can see Key eyes wide in disbelieved. “You make it worse you know? You shouldn’t agree it!”

                “I know, but he really seen happy. I can said I never look him so happy talking about someone else and I don’t want to ruin it. I want to see him happy like that forever. It’s really hurt me Key. I’m happy seeing him so happy, but at the same time my heart broke into pieces. Now I don’t know what to do. What should I do Key?” I looked him desperate.

                “You should end this up. Tell him the person already had a lover. Tell him everything and let him decide it by himself. You don’t need to help him any more Jaejin. The only thing you have to do is get your movement.”

                “But, how if he hate me?”

                “Then turn the hate into love. It’s not like you. Come on, I know you can do it. Beside, you’re good on this, don’t you? Even if you can’t do it, you still have me. If we combined, who do you think that can escape from our love plan?”

                “I don’t know Key. I just can’t think properly if it’s about him. I’m like a computer that got virus on it. It’s all got blank and I don’t know what to do.”

                “That’s how love work. Sometimes you become stupid because of it, but at the same time, it makes you can do whatever that you can’t suspect. You the one who told me this, remember?” Key cheered me.

                “Thank you.” I said, genuine. Talking with him gets my confidence back and I’m really thanked him for it.

                “Okay, since you good now, let me excuse for a while.” He said. Patted my shoulder and got up from his sit which gained my confuse look toward him. “Need to go to restroom. I can’t hold it anymore.” He said, trotting. Leave laugh me in hurry.

                After the talked I felt my heart light a bit. Waited Key there, I enjoyed my drink and the scene. It’s still sometime before our true time meeting with the other. This park really calm and has a good atmosphere with a water flow in the corner and in the center of the park is a big water fountain. It’s must be looks good in the night. With colorful night light, it’ll be a romantic place. I should let Seunghyun see this.

                Suddenly my eyes catch a very familiar posture. He bought ice cream with his other two friends and sat not far from my place. It’s Seunghyun and Minhwan with, Dongho I guess, since Jonghun had mentioned him this morning.

                They look like ordinary teenager that hangout having fun together with their friends. They joking, they testing each other, they’re laughing, seem so natural.

                I can’t hear their conversation, but I can see them clearly from my place although there’re plants separating us. I can see Seunhyun eat his ice cream messy. I can see Dongho gently wiping his lips too. He then said something to Seunghyun. I don’t know what he said, but whatever he said to the kid, it’s obviously influenced him. His face turns red. Look down to his lap shy, he then said something to the other that made them laugh.

                I’m jealous of him. Just if I can replace Dongho, I’ll do anything to do it. Seunghyun, why it’s not me? Why it has to be him? It’s hurt. It’s really hurt. Its feel like pricked with thousands of needle right into my heart. Its feel sores like an open wound doused with brine.

                “Jin…JAEJIN!!” Key shouted. “I called you few times already, what are you looking at?” He said as he turned to see my direction. “Isn’t they your band mate?” He asked as he dragged the chair on my right and sit there. “Wait, do you..? Aaa…I gotcha.” He said with a knowing smile.

                I said, act dumb fully. I'm too embarrassed to admit it to him. I’m just told him about my feeling and he found it right after that.

                “You know what I mean, no need to act dumb. So, which one?” He said, don’t care and asked straight to the point. Big smile place on his face. One hand on my shoulder hugging me close to him, while his face close to mine speaking in whisper. His eyes still lock to the other three.

                Sighed, I point to Seunghyun. ”The right one.” I said in low voice.

                “Seunghyun?” He said in disbelieved. Eyes now stared me to convince that he didn’t over hear, so I nod as the confirmed. “Oh Jaejin, why it should be that stupid kid?” He said in depress tone.

                “I know, but he too cute to not be love too. How can I ignore him?”

                “That kid, he’s really clueless. You have to work hard. Attack him straight will be effective.”

                “I guess I have to show him in my action more than words.” I said. At least now they don’t do any intimated action.

                “Just get a room and drag him in.” Key said in casual tone.

                “I’m not you.” I said, refer to how he confessed to Jonghyun with the bed playing.

                “Chicken. You have to do something great so he will receive you.”

                “Yeah, great, not stupid.” I said. Key was going to argue me when his phone rang, stopping him to talk and just pick up the call.

                When he hung up, he then tap my arm and stand up. “Let’s go, Doongwoon arrived.”

                “Just tell him to come here.” I said don’t want to go.

                “Oh come on, it’s our 91-lines time. Besides, I want to buy something first before the other come.” He said while pulled me.

                I then grab my stuff while Key already goes away. Just before I go, I steal last glanced to Seunghyun and stop my movement. My eyes lock on the box Seunghyun place on the table. I recognized it as the box that Seunghyun hide from me, but now its warp perfect with ribbons and a card on it. The last thing I seen was Dongho took the box with excitement, before Key drag me go impatient.

 

 

        *Minhwan POV*

 

                “Minari” Heard my nickname been called, I turn to the person who called me. Stand up, my smile rose when I see my boyfriend running.

                FT Island has works to do, and so he’s. That’s make us didn't have much time to spend together. Sometimes he will just come to our dorm early in the morning or late at night just to meet me. But, it’s just awhile and he will go again. So, when it’s come times we can spend together, I don’t want to miss it. It’s always made me happy. I feel like flying to the sky every times we meet.

                “Sorry, I’m late. Did you wait long?” He asked as a gentle smile place on his face. Oh, I really want to hug him tight and place a kiss on his lips, but we’re in a public place. However I badly want it, I can’t do it.

                “No no no…You’re not late. We just come a bit early to have some walk first.” I explained excited.

                “Yeah, and he just can’t stop asking. Is everything okay; did he look good; do you will like his… Ouch!” I hit Seunghyun arm because he didn’t stop embarrass me. I can feel my face getting hot. Shame, I look down to avoid eyes contact.

                “You always looks perfect whatever you wear.” He said, kiss my forehead lightly. I’m sure my face as red as crab now.

                “Wonbin-hyung looks what you do to him. You will make him get heart attack.” Seunghyun said joking which gains another punch to his arm.

                “By the way, won’t you introduce him?” Wonbin exclaimed as he turn to Dongho. With that Dongho stood and bowed to Wonbin.

                “He’s Seunghyun friend.” I said, still punching Seunghyun.

                “Shin Dongho, I’m sure.” He said as he reached out his hand for a handshake. “I’m Oh Wonbin, Minhwan boyfriend. Nice to meet you.”He said as Dongho took his hand for a handshake.

                “Nice to meet you too. I had seen some of yours performs and I think it’s cool.”Dongho said shaking Wonbin hand.

                After a little talked, we excuse and leave Seunghyun and Dongho for our date. A double date with Hongki-hyung and Jonghun-hyung. It has been a long time we don’t do this double date. This must be fun.

 

                I with Hongki-hyung already planned to go to some place and do some fun thing. The plans of course include the cinema and KTV. Wonbin-hyung and Hongki-hyung had an unfinished battle. So, after a long battle between the two, who won by Hongki, we went for dinner.

                “So, everything gone well?” Wonbin asked. Start the conversation while I just eat my chicken. We already had our dinner and I got my chicken for the ‘desserts’.

                “Our dorm in love burn now.”Jonghun exclaimed in excitement and made me aware. I’m still eating, but my ears catch what he said.

                “Huh? What do you mean?”

                “Seunghyun and Jaejin are in love.” Jonghun said, whispering.

                “That’s good! I never seen Jaejin has any interest in love since we debut and it’s a bit worry me. I not meet Jaejin yet, how’s he?”

                “It’s a bit sad for him. He has one-side love and the worst is the person asked his help to get close to other person.” So, Jaejin is in love with someone? That’s new news.

                “Yeah, Seunghyun too.” Hongki continued Jonghun story. This on really got my intention. I stop eating and look to Seunghyun. “You know it hyung?” Yeah, Seunghyun has one-side love.

                “Know what? Seunghyun love? Of course I know it.” Hongki exclaimed confidence. “He asked me help him make cookies that he will give as a present. But, this morning I figured out his loved ones already has partner”

                Huh? I getting confuse with the conversation. “Hyung, didn’t you said Jaejin had one-side love?” I asked Jonghun for clarification and he nodded as yes. I get distort with this and fall to deep thought.

                “I just meet Seunghyun when pick up Minhwan.” Wonbin said.

                “Do you meet Dongho? Did he give him something?” Hongki shouted, stood from his sit. Good thing we’re in the private room or it’ll be embarrassing.

                “Huh? I don’t know, but I guess yes.” Wonbin said not certain while Jonghun pulling Hongki, tried to make him sit again. “I think I seen something, but I’m not sure is it him or not, but I’m certain it’s a present.”

                “It must be the present for Dongho.” Hongki exclaimed, sitting back again.

                “What present?” I asked still confused.

                “The box at the table when I came to pick you.” Wonbin explained. “The cookies” Hongki add.

                “Seunghyun just give him for a teste.”

                “It’s just an excuse...” Hongki said. “No, it’s not! It’s not for him. Why should he give Dongho a present?” I said, cut Hongki word.

                “Of course because he love him.”

                “Hah? No he’s not.” I said with full of confidence. With that, I close my mouth with my hands. Oh, I get it now. Oh, I had promise to Seunghyun. I shouldn’t say it. What should I do now? I can see the other three has an interest with my last sentence.

                Oh what should I do? What should I do? “Minhwan, looks like you had a story to tell us.” Wonbin exclaimed with a meaningful smile.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

I have to say sorry again...>.<

I didn't plan it to update it this long time. I'm already wrote it, but I couldn't post it. My internet connection broke. It's just repaired, so I just can update it now. Really sorry....>.<

and thank you for still with me and wait it. Really thank you...

 

The next chapter will be slower. I getting busy this few days and maybe till past the new years, I still hope I have the time to write it.  :(