I LOVE YOU

Love Advice

 

Jaejin

I’m filled with regret for what I did towards Seunghyun earlier – I shouldn’t have done that. Frankly, it wasn’t Seunghyun’s fault and yet, I treated him so badly. Okay. I shall treat him to dinner to make up for it. I sit on the couch in the living room, anxiously waiting for Seunghyun so that I won’t miss him when he comes out of his room. As soon as I see him, I’m going to apologise and we can have an enjoyable dinner.

Thirty minutes… One hour… One hour and a half…

No matter how patiently I wait for him he still refuses to step out of his room. He might still be mad with me thus his refusal to come out. I head for the kitchen and cook some curry, in hopes that by the time that I'm done with it, Seunghyun would have already forgiven me. Or at least forgive me even by a little after eating the curry that I've made.

It’s already late yet Seunghyun hasn’t come out of his room. Now my worry increases twofold and my guilt tenfold. Seunghyun hasn’t come out face me. This only means that I have to go into his room and face him instead. Feeling sorry for how I acted earlier, I knock on his door but there’s no answer from the other side of this wooden door that separates us.

            “Seunghyun-ah…” I call out to him in a gentle voice and knock harder. Perhaps if he's sleeping, my loud knock will wake him. Unfortunately, there’s still no answer.

Maybe he's in deep sleep.I thought to myself. I open the unlocked door slowly and am welcomed by the darkness. Carefully, I open the door wider so I can slip inside the room. With the light from the living room coming through the slightly opened door, I reach my hand around, trying to find the lamp panel. However, my movements are halted by a sniffle. I stand still, waiting for my eyes to accommodate to the dark room before searching for the source of the sniffle.

When my eyes are finally well accommodated, I catch a slight movement on the bed. It’s Seunghyun, with his blanket covering him entirely.

            “Seunghyun, what are you doing?” I ask him as I approach him without turning the light on.

Seunghyun

Not planning to answer my hyung, I just watch him walk over towards me. I try my hardest to keep silent but even my own body is working against me, I feel my mucus slowly rolling down from my nose. In a natural reaction to it, I inhale sharply to stop it from rolling down any further. As a result of that action, I made a very clear sniffle. The sound that clearly explains what I'm doing.

 “Are you crying?” Jaejin asks in a rushed, panicked voice. He reaches for the lamp panel and switches on the light before walking back and sits beside me. I pull down the blanket that covers me, slowly revealing my red eyes and my cheeks that are soiled with wet streaks of tears.

 “Yes, I am.” I say defiantly but still in a weak voice. “It’s just one-sided.” I say pausing. “He doesn’t love me back. Yo-” I quickly stop myself from saying out ‘you’ and cover it up, “He… never counts me in. I’m just a friend to him and never will be anything more.” I say slowly, trying to express the pain inside me. “I shouldn’t love him. I shouldn’t even try…”

Jaejin

Seeing Seunghyun in this state makes me feel heavy and filled to the brim with sadness. How can I even consider pursuing my love for Seunghyun when he is so heartbroken? No, I can't do that, I can't be selfish. I love him too much to do that. “No…! I’ll help you. I’ll make sure you'll capture his heart, his love.” I encourage him. “Look at me.” I moved his chin gently so that he faces me. “You can do it. Believe in me Hyunnie… No, believe in yourself. I’m sure you can do it.” I persuade him as he looks straight at me. “You trust me, right?”

Seunghyun

Not really knowing what to say to Jaejin, I just give him a weak nod.

            “Good. First thing you must know is the timing. You must do everything at the perfect time. Only then, will things turn out well. You'll be able to make him notice you and accept your love in no time.” Jaejin continues with his love advice. “When you confess your feelings, you need to take note of the atmosphere and make him focus on you by looking at him deep into his eyes – make sure that all his attention is on you. Show your love, your seriousness. Then say it clearly and firmly. Don’t give him any opportunity to doubt your confession. Make sure he understands what you want him to understand.” Jaejin continues. “I’ll show you an example.” He fixes his sitting position and looks deep into my eyes.

We just silently stared into each other. The way Jaejin looks at me makes me speechless and stricken with awe. It just shows how serious he is about this. How and what he will say next is important so I shouldn’t miss it for the world. Slowly, Jaejin’s hand held my face, his thumb gently caressing my cheek.

            “Seunghyun…” Jaejin makes a pause which makes me pay more attention. “I love you.”

Jaejin

Even if I said it as an example to Seunghyun, even if it was an example, it’s undeniable that it was actually reflective of my heart, my feelings for him – my pure feeling of love for him.

If only Seunghyun can see it in my eyes… If only he can understand the seriousness in the three-worded sentence I just said to him. But no, he can't – he's too broken-hearted to realize. He’s too overwhelmed by his sadness to the point that it dulls his perception.

I sigh after not getting any response from Seunghyun. I take my hands away from him.

“Now, you try. Do as what I had done.” I order him. “I have to make sure you do it right… Now, do it seriously.”

Being ordered to do it by me he easily complies,

“I…I I-Iove you.” His face turns reds as soon as he finishes stammering his sentence in a low voice.

            “No!” I blurted out loudly. “D-don’t do it like that… Do it like I did. Yeah… do it as manly as you can, just like I did.” I say, trying to cover up my sudden loudness. Honestly, it isn’t as if Seunghyun had done it incorrectly. As a matter of fact, he did it well and coquettishly. He can make anyone who receives his confession to fall for him immediately. He’s just too cute to be denied. I think I've fallen for him again…

Seunghyun’s cuteness overload, I don’t want anyone else to see it. I want to keep it to myself – monopolize it. Therefore, even if I'm helping him confess his feelings, I will make Seunghyun do it as manly as he can. Just like how everyone else thinks he is – Seunghyun the Casanova who dominates in relationships.

I'm not sure whether it’s because of Seunghyun’s strong feelings or because of him being a fast learner, but Seunghyun can mimic exactly what I did. He stares deep into my eyes, so deeply till my heart quivers inside, afraid that my feelings will be found out by him. Despite the intensity of his stare, it still feels warm enough to calm my nerves.

Seunghyun does just as he was asked to. He fuels his actions with his feelings and sends signals through his gaze, hoping that the person staring back can understand it.

The way he looks at me sends shivers down my spine. Yes, I can sense it – Seunghyun’s feelings and the intensity of it. Of course, it’s an act – he's just practicing… “Good, it’s perfect.” I say, hiding how greatly it affected me. “Now for the next step, say it clearly. Show me how you really mean it, with every word you say.” I keep giving him instructions, trying to distract myself from his stare, not wanting to be absorbed into his gaze. I can't get caught off-guard.

 “I love you.”

Oh gosh! How can he be so handsome and charming now when he was so cute just moments earlier… It’s definitely not my first time hearing a confession. I hear them too often till it has become something of the norm to me. However, this one is different. It feels so different even though they are the same three words that are used too often. This time however, these simple three words are able to make me feel as though I can fly towards the sky. As of now, there are no better words to replace them.

It would be just perfect if those words were meant for me… Only God knows how much I wish it to be intended for me and only me.

            “Good, it’s perfect!” I exclaim with a forced smile on my face.

            “I love you hyung.” Seunghyun repeats but this time with much more serious eyes. He places his hands on my shoulder with tension on his face.

My body froze because of his actions. My heart is racing. “Erm, you will make it. I believe, if you do it like this, he definitely fall for you.” You’ve even managed to make me fall for you all over again. I thought to myself. 

            “Hyung, I really love you.”

            “Araso, araso. You can stop now.” I say patting on Seunghyun’s hand.

            “I told you it won’t work…” Seunghyun pouts, letting go of me. He already got under his blanket before I could stop him.

            “What do you mean?” I ask, expressing my confusion.

            “I love you hyung!” he stresses the word. “The person I told you about, the person I'm falling in love with – It’s you Jaejin hyung! I love you!” Seunghyun yells in frustration.

My eyes widen as the realisation shot me. So… it’s me, not Dongho. All this while, I've been jealous of myself. I was my own rival… the person that Seunghyun talked about, the person that he loves, it’s me, it’s all me.

Seunghyun

After not getting any sort of response from Jaejin even after my umpteenth confession, I sigh in defeat. I grab my blanket and cover myself all the way up to my head. After trying and failing, I don’t want to do anything anymore, I can't. My energy is drained from me. I feel like my soul is out of my very being. The pain I feel is too excruciating and intense for me to handle. I just want to cry and forget all about this.

I’m hoping that Jaejin would leave me so I can cry as much as I want. But he's just sitting there, not moving even an inch. It doesn’t look like he has any intention to leave my room.

I’m getting pissed off. Does Jaejin think that my love towards him is a joke? Is he enjoying seeing me heartbroken because of him?

            “Get out. L-leave me alone.” I shout but my voice is still shaky. But Jaejin just sits there, ignoring my wishes. He just sits there beside me comfortably and smiling even after me ordering him to leave.

I'm about to shout again when abruptly, I feel my blanket being pulled away and something capturing my lips. My body froze and I just stare at Jaejin in disbelief. Does Jaejin really mean it? Or was it just an accident while he was pulling my blanket? Or was he making fun of me by kissing me to see my reaction? All these questions are spinning around in my head until I see his bright smile – the smile I've always loved.

            “Didn’t I already tell you that I will make you get his heart?” Jaejin says charmingly while wiping away the tears on my cheek.

            “Hyu-”Jaejin stops my words with his index on my lips.

            “Let me finish.” His voice is tender and kind. He smiles warmly and gently says the words I've always wanted to hear for so long. “I love you too Song Seunghyun.” He kisses me on my forehead while I'm still lying on my bed. “I really love you.”

            “Hyung!” I sit upright immediately after Jaejin finished his sentence and hugs him tightly, not wanting to let go. “Am I dreaming hyung…?” If this is a dream, I won’t ever want to wake up from it…” I say which earns a chuckle from Jaejin.

“No Hyunnie… You're not dreaming. I’ll prove it to you.” He releases the hug and cups my face with his hands, making me look at him. He smiles brightly and gently, “Does my smile look like a dream to you?” I nod at him, still mesmerised by his angelic smile. “Then… how about this?” He leans in for a sweet kiss on my lips. I've imagined how it would feel like to be kissed by Jaejin but now that his kissing me, it feels different – it feels heavenly. I want to indulge in it slowly to let my lips memorise the soft texture of his lips and forever engrave it into my mind.

            “Does it feel real enough to you?” Jaejin asks after our lips parted. I feel myself blush as I nod to him. “It’s not fair you know…” he complains. “I’m the one who has to be cute since I’m the cute goat of FT Island, but why do you look even cuter than me now?” he continues, teasing me.

            “A-aniyo hyung. It’s just… I still can’t believe how this can finally come true. I've waited for so long… I've craved to have you as my boyfriend for so long but I never expect you to actually accept me. It’s really like a dream.”

 “You should have done it earlier, you know… If you didn’t show me your feelings, how am I supposed to know it? Instead, you told me you love ‘someone’ and made me confused.”

“It’s your fault hyung. You shouldn’t have helped me if you have feelings for me. I was actually hoping that you would reject my request when I asked you for it. But you accepted it anyway.”

“That’s not an excuse. You still could’ve told me when I asked you who the person is.” Jaejin says while his body starts to press down on mine, making me fall backwards a bit and having to use my hands for support or else I will fall onto my bed.

 “I wanted to… but if you remember, Jonghoon hyung and Hongki hyung came back home right when I wanted to tell you.” I say in my defence.

            “Still isn’t an excuse.” Jaejin says in a lower voice and pushing me down even further, making me lie on my bed. “You have to pay for making me wait for so long…” His low and sweet voice makes my heart increase its pace. He leans in and kisses me.

Jaejin

I kiss the person I love with passion and desire for only him. Understanding what I want, Seunghyun open his mouth slightly, allowing me to slide my wet muscle into his mouth. I easily dominate him and taste every inch of his mouth.

In the heat of kissing him, I trail my hands down his body, slipping under his shirt to feel his smooth skin. Just touching him gives me ecstasy. The more I touch him, the hungrier I get for him. Running out of patience, I remove Seunghyun’s shirt, revealing more of his flawless skin. “You're so beautiful Hyunnie.” I say as I kiss his jaw line before kissing his delectable lips.

Seunghyun

Jaejin’s kisses are like a drug to me, I’m rapidly getting addicted to it. I find it difficult to open my eyes; I just want to close them and feel him more and let his touch sink in into me.

Slowly the touches Jaejin gives me become braver each time making me crazy with the pleasure he gives causing me to release timely moans which turns him on even more as he starts to travel his hand down from my to my stomach and massages it. He plants soft kisses as he makes his way down to my stomach when suddenly…

Jaejin

Kruuck… kruuck…

Seunghyun’s stomach starts to growl. It wasn’t so obvious the first time so I just ignored it and continue on his skin but then it growls louder the second time. “Seunghyun, are you hungry?” I stop what I'm doing and look up at him.

Seunghyun’s face turns red. I chuckle at his reaction then plant a small kiss on his stomach.

“Looks like your stomach doesn’t want to wait till we’re done with what we’re doing.”

            “Sorry hyung, I didn’t eat yet…” he apologises, obviously embarrassed.

            “Let’s eat now. I don’t want your stomach to hate me.” I while helping him up. “I made curry for you. Hope you like it.”

            “Thank you hyung, of course I’ll like it.” He beams at me. “I’ve always liked your cooking.” He says while dragging me out of the room, linking our hands together.

            “Just make sure you eat enough so you have energy to finish what we started. I believe it’ll go on even past midnight…” I say slyly.

            “Wh-what?”

            “Don’t worry. I’ll make you feel good till you scream.” I say, kissing Seunghyun’s hand before walking away to the kitchen with a lecherous smile, leaving a red-faced Seunghyun standing – shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

Hongki

I dial Jaejin’s number and place my phone to my ear and listen to the call back ringtone playing our song while waiting for him to pick up. It took a while before Jaejin eventually answers, in an annoyed tone.

            “Yobosaeyo… Jaejin, I have news for you.” I say to him, ignoring his annoyed tone earlier. Jonghoon, Wonbin and Minhwan look at me, waiting for my phone conversation to end.

            “Hyung! I’m bu…busy right no~w… I…” It’s weird. Jaejin is hardly saying his words properly. Oh well, I'm too excited to bother about his weirdness. I just want to give him the news as soon as possible. I can already imagine my dongsaeng screaming in happiness when he hears it. So without any more delay, “It’s about Seunghyun, he…”

            “Aah…hyu~ng…” I hear a familiar voice.

“What was that?! Jaejin, was that…” Jaejin cuts me off before I can finish.

“I’ll hang up.”

Tut… Tut… Tut…

I’m sure confusion is written all over my face, even though I can’t see my own expression, it certainly feels that way though. I'm absolutely certain that I heard someone moan on the phone and if my ears weren’t fooling me, I'm sure that it was Seunghyun – it’s impossible for me not to recognise his voice.

            “What?” “What is it?” “Hongki what’s wrong?” The three ask me curiously, probably reacting to the confusion on my face. I turn to look at the three awaiting for my reply eagerly.

            “Jaejin or Seunghyun?”

            “What?” The three ask in unison.

            “Who do you think is on top?” I smirk.

            

 

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Sorry for taking so long.......

 

So this is the end. I tried to write it as good as I can. I hope you enjoyed the story..

 

Actually I planned for it  to be posted by the end of February, but I got sick. Got a fever almost every night and catch a cold after it.

I update it at that time but accidently closed it without even save a word. So, I have to write it again. And my boss just got back and give me so many work to do. Even now I have not finish it yet. TT___TT

 

Thank you to  pseudonym2011  for the helpBecause of her help we can enjoyed the story with good grammar. Thank you...

And thank you for all of you subscribers! Thank you for reading and subscribing to my story. It means a lot to me.

For the readers and comments, although I hope for more comments, but better than none.

See you in other story...^ ^

 

pseudonym2011 done edit it. Oh, we have to really thank her. You see, she made a really good job, especially this last chapter. It's great! pseudonym2011 thank you so much...(≧▽≦)

 

Now I'm thinking about some story. I hope I have more time to write it so I can finish it soon and upload it.