Realization

Love Advice

 

 

             Omniscient Voice

               Today once again, thanks to Jaejin, a famous couple was saved from nightmare. 2Min, oh, they’re really a sweet couple, but at the same time, troublesome. Minho – always very gentle and good to every woman, the ‘noona killer’ and Taemin – always get jealous with his partner’s proximity with other women. Every time they fight, Taemin will always run to Key, while Minho will just end up calling Jaejin, which Key will then become his opponent on the other line.

                Jaejin just helped Minho to run his plan, his romantic date plan, to go smoothly and that includes avoiding all of the fans. A couple of times they have to change the route to avoid themselves from dangerous situation. Or just ran here and there mindlessly to divert the attention. But, what they did was eventually paid off. 2Min couple had a fun time.

                “Ahh…I’m feeling 5 years older within just one day…!” He exclaims, and let his tired body fall onto his bed. He lies down for a while before going to the bath to soak off his stiff body.               

                The warm water is perfect, really. It’s heavenly to have the warm water after working so hard. All of his fatigue dissipates as it is slowly being replaced with comfort. His muscles relax, healed by the warm water. His stiff and hurt body, experiencing comfort as the time goes by. The tranquillity and comfort continues to seduce him until he falls asleep there.

                Sadly the comfort didn’t last long because when he fell asleep to his dream world, his body slid down and drowned him under the warm water. He jerks awake and try to get up when the water started to enter his nose and his lungs.

                The frantic sounds coming from the bathroom surprised Seunghyun who had been waiting outside from the start. “What’s wrong hyung?” he asks in panic and tries to open the door, which fortunately, Jaejin forgot to lock. He opens the door and sees Jaejin is struggling in the bathtub franticly.

                He immediately helps Jaejin up, but it isn’t easy as the older panicky in the water. “Calm down hyung. I'll help you.” He says, trying to calm Jaejin, but sadly his words aren’t heard by the older and Jaejin still struggled, even harder this time. In the end he just circles his hands around Jaejin body and pull hard.

                Jaejin stops struggling and hitting when fresh air fills his lungs. He coughs out  the water he accidently drank and pants after that – still not fully recovered.

                “Are you alright hyung? Can you hear me?”

                “Yeah…Thanks.” He said after relieving himself of the coughing. Jaejin lifts his head to look at the one whom save him, which he already knew was Seunghyun just from his voice.

                All this time Jaejin only saw Seunghyun as the naughty one - a boy with a 16-Dimentional world, innocent, and childish sometimes. He never thought Seunghyun more than that, and he thinks that he never will. It’s not like he had never seen Seunghyun with his wet hair, very often actually considering that they are living together in one dorm. It’s not his first time seeing Seunghyun’s body, even his lower body, since he has to wake the maknae sometimes and the kid likes to sleep without wearing any pants – for some reason.

                But this time is different. It’s absolutely different. The wet hair which stick to his beautiful face, the wet clothes which transparently stick to his body, it’s all not normal now. It's not like ordinary. It looks…beautiful. It looks awesome. And it makes the older stone with his heart beating like crazy.

               They just keep staring at each other. No one is even trying to break the silence - maybe they are the situation is too pleasing, or they are too busy with their own thoughts, till they don’t realize they have been staring at each other for some time.

                Seunghyun is the first to come back to his senses from whatever he was thinking earlier. He blinks a few times and realizes his hyung’s situation. In a hurry, he grabs the towel hanging nearby and hands it over to Jaejin who just stares at it. When he realizes his body, he took it and harshly wraps it around his waist covering his lower body and everything down there while blushing.

                Seunghyun goes out first, giving his hyung some privacy and head back to his room which he shares with Minhwan. He closes the door and throws himself onto the bed.

                That night, neither Seunghyun nor Jaejin are asleep. They're both at their own room, busy with their own thoughts.

   

                Thanks to the bath incident, Jaejin can’t take his mind off the younger guitarist. Every time he is free he uses his time to think about the younger. Sometimes even he isn’t free and has something of significance to do, the younger still popping up in his mind, causing him to lose concentration at whatever he was doing earlier. Not only does Seunghyun hijacks Jaejin’s mind when he’s awake but also in Jaejin’s dreams with his wet appearance.

                Without his knowing, Jaejin starts to stare at his dongsaeng. He started stealing glances a couple of times at the first, but soon became his habit. When they perform, practice and even at the house when they just relax and have random conversations. He will start staring at his dongsaeng. Slowly but surely something is growing. Enlarging as time passes by and there’s nothing he can do to stop it.

 

 

                 Yes, he is falling for his dongsaeng.