V.

A Boy Who Will

V. 


“Knock, knock! Special delivery for Ms. Jung Sooyeon!”

She got out from her bed and lazily pulled open the door, her face blank, hair messed, and body slouched. She wasn’t feeling bad--she was feeling horrible. She’d been sick for the past week, and apparently it was a bout of stomach flu.

“Oh gosh, Sica you look terrible!

“Thanks, Onew. Every girl loves to hear that.”

“I’m sorry, it… slipped. Anyway, I brought you soup! Hot soup too! I made it at my apartment and brought it over.”

“Oh,” she said, turning around and lazily walking to her bed, “just put it over there on the table or something. I don’t feel like drinking or eating anything now.”

He put the soup on the table, ran over to her and carried her bridal style, startling her. She glared at him, because she couldn’t say anything more, and he just grinned, walking to her bedroom and placing her gently down.

“Princess, I know you’ve been overworking yourself from all of the prom stuff, but this is going far too crazy. I mean, look at you!”

She stared up at him, frowning. He shook his head and ran to the living room to get the soup and then to the kitchen to get a spoon. Running back to the bedroom again, he saw Jessica with a clipboard, a pen, and her phone.

“Sooyeon!” He yelled furiously, grabbing the three items from her hand and putting it back on the study table.

She frowned again.

He sat by her bed and muttered gently, “I don’t want you to think about prom anymore today.”

He took the soup and fed her some, asking her to open slightly.

“You’ve been far too worried, and,” he said, bringing the spoon to , “I don’t like seeing you like this.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.”

He put the spoon in and kissed her forehead. Smiling softly as she swallowed, thinking to herself while gazing at him adoringly, thank you.


I want a boy who will bring me soup or orange juice when I’m sick.