XVIII.

A Boy Who Will

XVIII.


Monday

I have chemistry later! Which means I won’t see you… I’m going to miss you~

Tuesday

I love you forever and ever, Sooyeon!

I didn’t see you during free period today, where did you go?

Wednesday

You seemed upset today… So I left a cupcake inside your locker. It’s strawberry and vanilla. I hope you like it! Cheer up!

Thursday

You are the most beautiful girl ever.

I love you so much. I’m so sorry I missed you at lunch today! For some reason my schedule got mixed up…

Stayed back after school today… Didn’t see you home… Sorry princess~

Friday

It’s the end of the week! Finally! Which means… More time with you tomorrow and Sunday! I can’t wait!

If you see this, school probably already ended. Meet me by the halls at three, okay? I have something for you!

And this was just a quick glimpse of what he’d write to her. Sometimes she would find some in her bag after a class, sometimes on her locker, sometimes in her locker, and sometimes even on her table. In the mornings it would’ve come with a cup of coffee, and in the evenings (if they stayed late), a sandwich.

School was definitely boring to her, since she was pretty smart and knew almost all the questions the teachers asked (she could have been placed in advance placement classes but she refused the offer), and these notes were read over and over when she was bored.

They were short… but sweet, and she couldn’t deny that she loved them.


 I want a boy who will write me thousands of notes at school.