XXIV.

A Boy Who Will

XXIV. 


“I bet you three kisses that I can tie a knot with the cherry stem faster than you.” Onew grinned, popping another cherry in his mouth.

“You just want to kiss me.” Jessica laughed, spitting out the seed of the cherry she was eating into the small bowl. “Score.” She smiled.

“Well I can’t help it, plus that cherry makes your lips redder and in result more attractive.” He stated, holding a stem in his hand. “So, are we doing it?”

She nodded, and counted to three. On the last count, both of them threw the stem in their mouths and tied a knot with the cherry stem as fast as possible. Onew pulled out a knotted stem a second before she did, and smiled.

“Ha. Now I get three kisses from the lovely lady before me.” Onew smiled, holding her chin gently with his hand, and tipping it up before kissing her.

Each kiss lasted at least ten seconds, and he definitely made use of it fully. When he was done, he hugged her tight. “You know, if you wanted a kiss to start with, you could’ve just asked.” Jessica said.

“But that wouldn’t be fun, wouldn’t it? Plus, I like to deserve my kisses. It makes me feel special.”

“Aish, you.” She rolled her eyes and laughed. 


I want a boy who will bet with kisses on who would win who in games.