XII.

A Boy Who Will

XII. 


“Sica, you okay? You don’t look happy today…”

“Sica, I asked if you were okay.”

“Look at me, Sooyeon.” Onew warned for the last time, lifting her head and looking into her eyes. “You gotta tell me things that happen you know? I get worried. Easily.

She still didn’t say anything. Her eyes were puffy--clearly she’d been crying--and her hair was messy. Maybe she had gotten into another fight with Krystal.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

“Fine, fine. You don’t want to talk? I’ll do something else. But don’t blame me if this gets too weird--it’s your fault for making me like this.”

She lifted her gaze--finally, some response--and looked at him.

“Jessica… Once in a while, right in the middle of our ordinary lives, love gives us a fairytale, and you’re the princess in mine. You are the most special person in my life, and I love you with all my heart. Each star in the sky symbolizes one reason why I love you. It’s amazing how your life can change in a minute. You sure changed mine. You mean more to me than you’ll ever--”

“OKAY! I’ll talk! Just stop with all the cheesy pick-up lines already. Or whatever it is they’re called!”

“You liked them.” Onew smirked.

She couldn’t help but smile and blush, hiding her face in her hands.

“Oh princess,” he hugged her tightly, “do you feel better now?”


I want a boy who will use sweet pick-up lines when I’m having a bad day to cheer me up.