Argument

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miju hatred towards Irene was clearly shown and the sisters knew about it after their oldest sister told them what happen that day, after knowing the three sisters wanted to do something about it but Irene didn’t want the problem to be bigger than it already is. Irene made her sisters promise her that they’ll leave it alone but she didn’t notice her sisters crossing their fingers while promising. It was Saturday morning when Wendy got bored and wanted to go shopping at the mall, the girls all decided to go and went to get ready,

 

Irene came out of her room in a full black outfit as she went downstairs and waited for her other sisters to come out, when Joy, Seulgi, and Wendy came out of their room they saw each other and laugh as they all were wearng black and white. Heading to the mall the girls went to cloth store when they saw the boys from school wanting to leave before they were spotted when Bambam saw them.

 

“Noona.” He shouted and waved towards them, when the other boys turn their attention towards the girls. “Bambam.” The girls said when he walked up to them. “Come help me look.” He said and grabbed Joy hand since she was the closest to him. “Noona, you look really beautiful.” He winks at her. “Bambam you’re the cutest.” She said and winks at him as well. “Aw noona you’re stealing my heart.” Bambam couldn’t hide his smile with Joy being cute towards him. “Hey.” Yugyeom said to Joy when she sort of ignored him. “Bambam come with me.”

 

Joy said pulling the younger boy aside. Yugyeom looked at his friend who was being dragged away. Irene grab Youngjae since the two of them became friends leaving the others. Wendy and Seulgi took Jr with them leaving all the boys that had girlfriends there, when their girlfriends came out of the dressing room they saw the four sister and wasn’t please.

 

“What the hell are they’re doing here?” Muji said grabbing Mark arm. “Bambam invited them.” He said and looks at his girlfriend. “If you’re not buying anything here let’s go.” He walked ahead as she follows behind. “Bambam let’s go to my place and chill.” Without getting Bambam answer he left. “Can I bring noona?” he shouted. “Don’t care.” He turns to look at Joy. “You’re all coming with us.” He said and pulling her along.

 

The girls didn’t have a choice as Bambam doesn’t take no for answer and just drag Joy and Wendy along, the girls got into their car and went to Mark place with them. The moment the sisters arrive at the house the girlfriends would not leave their boyfriend sight, it was getting late as some of them have already pass out. Irene went to the bathroom for while and havent return when Joy stood up. 

 

“I'm going to find Irene unnie.” Joy said standing up but stumbles a little when Bambam caught her. “I’ll go with you.”

 

Both Joy and Bambam went down the hall to find Mino and Irene talking at the end of the hall, wanting to know what’s going the two of them slowly sneak up when Yugyeom grabbed Joy from behind without Bambam knowing. Bambam was confused when he turn around and Joy wasn't there anymore while looking around and standing there Mino and Irene walked over and saw him.

 

“What are you doing?” Mino asks looking at Bambam. “Um, bathroom.” He said and walk between them.

 

Irene came to the living room without Mino when she saw Seulgi getting tired when she fell asleep on the sofa as Mark walked in and notice the girl sleeping next to her two siste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter