chapter 1

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

foul language is being used it. 

 

 

After their first two years of high school they were force to move to another high school across the city due to their father change of work, they had no choice but to leave with their father. The sisters arrive at their new school in their new uniform the girls walked into the school and to the office for their schedules, giving a tour around the school by a boy name Youngjae. He showed the girls where all the important places were located before he left to his own classes.

“Here’s to a new school.” Wendy said halfhearted. “Where are we going to meet for lunch?” Joy said looking at her schedule. “Well we don’t have any class together either. “ She said and look up at her sisters. “Meet by my locker since it’s just down the hall from the lunch room.” Seulgi said to her sisters. “Ok, Seulgi locker after 5th period.” Irene said. “See ya.” Wendy and Seulgi left together.

Irene and Joy left together and headed to the second floor since their first period was there, Joy dropped Irene off before heading to her class down the hall from Irene. Irene enters the class when the teacher notices her and signals the young girl to walk over to his desk. He told her to go find an empty seat, she notices everyone was staring at her.

“Class this is Bae Joohyun, she our new student so be nice.” He said to his class. “Yes Mr. Kim.” The class answers. “May i?” she asks the girl next to the empty seat. “Sure.” She smiles. “Thank you.”

It hasn’t been more than a week into school when Joy bump into another girl as they enter the lunch room while she was leaving the lunch room, the girl leaving looked at Joy with hatred eyes as the two of them exchanged words. Seulgi step up when she heard the girl calling Joy names.

“Yah, who are you to call my sister names. Before you call someone names look at yourself first. You’re not even that pretty yourself.” She yelled at the girl in front of them. “You must be new since you don’t know us.” Another girl said. “So what if we’re new, at least we’re not like you. Thinking your all superior and .” The short girl said. “Yah.” Another one yelled. “Shut up, why are you so loud.” Joy said looking at them. “Stop, let’s go.” Irene said pulling her Joy along. “ where do you think you’re going.” The girl with her shirt ruined said and pulled Joy hair. “Ah, you .” Before Joy could get to the girl Seulgi already grabbed the girl pulling Joy hair. “Let go of my maknae hair now.” She shouted.

The sisters got into a fight with the girls arguing with them when everyone just stood there in shock, no one dare get involve until a group of boys walked in and heard the noises and shouts. Pushing the other students away when they saw who it is before getting involves.

Seulgi headlocked the girl that pulled Joy hair while another girl trying to pull her off, Irene was being held by one girl and the other one hitting her when Joy saw that she push the girl hitting her away and charge at the girl hitting her sister. Wendy was on top of one of the girls when she felt a strong hand pulling her off, she was then being held by a boy she didn’t know.

“Miju let go of her.” he said to his friend. “Wae, she’s hurting Soojung.” Miju said still holding onto Seulgi hair. “Let go of her and Miju will let go of you.” He said to Seulgi. “No, tell her to get off me first.” She shouted it when Miju pull her hair once more. “Miju.” He said and removed her hand with force. “Now let go of Soojung.” Seulgi let go of the girl and push her down.

“Babe she stronger then you.” The boy holding Wendy said to her. “Yah Nam Taehyun, you’re supposed to help me not her.” she said shouting at her boyfriend. “And get off her.” when she notice his hands were still on around her body. He smile and let go of the girl in his arms. “Don’t touch me you fool.” Wendy said and kicks him. “Yah.” He shouted as he touch his kneel. “Server you right.” He grabbed Wendy hand before she could go but Wendy hit him again when his girlfriend was now the one stepping in to stop them. “Taehyun she’s a girl.” She told him and ripped her hand away from his grip. “I don’t care, she hit me first.” He said looking at her. “Who told you to touch me?” She shouted back. “You two stop it.” She shouted at them.

Irene stepped on the girl foot when she let go and she turn around to hit her when a hand grabbed her small hand. “Wh.. Who are you?” she said a bit shock. “She’s my girlfriend.” He told her just before Joy push him from behind and he bump into Irene when the two of them fell. As he was about to get up Joy got push by another girl and fell on the boy and he almost fell on Irene but use his hand to block so he wouldn’t land on the girl again. “Mino get off her.” the girl screamed and pulled Joy away and pushes her. She pulled her boyfriend up and he looked at the small girl who was still on the floor. “You .” The angry girlfriend slapped her. “Enough Jiae.” He said stopping her. “She just wants to touch you, just like how all these stupid es think they can have a chance with you.”

They were still arguing and shouting at one another when they heard a voice that made them all stop, all the stupid turn to look and knew who it was. He order them all to follower him to the office, he wouldn’t listen to their stories as he assigned all 19 of them to one month detention after school.

“And no I will not hear it Miju, you know my rules and broke it.” He said looking at his niece. “Uncle that’s not fair.” She said and whines. “Go back to class, and Mr. Kim will be expecting you all after school.”

All 19 student left the office together when one of the girls turn around to look at the sisters walking away when her boyfriend notice and he grabbed her hand pulling her along. Going to their next class Wendy enter her 6th period when she saw the boy from earlier when he look up and saw her by the door as he gives her a smirk.

“Miss Bae, you are late.” Her teacher said. “Sorry Mrs. Kim, here my pass.” She said and gives her teacher her late pass. “Go take a seat and copy what I wrote on the board.”

He looked at her when she pass by and lightly blush his hand against hers when she wanted to slap him, but choose not to and straight to her seat. As class was coming to an end Mrs. Kim left early and the student stayed in class until the bell rung, the moment he stood up the class became quite. Wendy notices the noises in class quite down when she looks up and saw him walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter