It's been a while.

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a while since they all seen each other and now that some of them have already start they're life while some of them stay single. After Yugyeom, Joy, Jackson, Seulgi, Wendy, Taehyun, Irene and Mino left the club the other decided to leave and just go hangout at bambam house. Wendy and Taehyun were sitting inside his car in silent as they didn't know what to say to one another until Wendy decided to speak uup. 

"I heard you got married?" 

"How did you know?" 

"Congratulations on your wedding and sorry I couldn't get you anything for the wedding." 

"No need." 

" Do you have kids? " He looked at Wendy and look away again.

"What's wrong?" 

"Seeing you again bought back all those feelings I have for you that I had buried deep down inside of me." Turn to look at her. "I love my wife but my love for you remains."

"Don't be like that Taehyun." 

Wendy got out of the car and starts walking towards the club again but Taehyun stopped her half way and held her in his arms. He kiss her cheek making Wendy wiggle out of his arm and ran away from him. 

"When did you get back?" 

"A few weeks ago." Seulgi said and turn to face him. "You change a lot." 

"Is that a good thing?" Seulgi smile.

"There's some unsaid words that never came out." 

Seulgi turn to look at Jackson. "What in the past let it be, we're not how we were when we were in high school." 

"Your right, I'm with someone and your with him still." 

"We should go back." 

Jackson pulled Seulgi into a tight hug before walking away as Seulgi stood there watching him disappeared from sight.

"I'm sorry Jackson, it's just too late for us."

Irene and Mino were quite until she decided to speak, he missed her voice miss her present and just miss seeing her. It's been years since he last saw her and to his surprise she still looked the same only got more mature.

"How your wife?"

"Irene."

Irene smile."Pretend tonight never happened, can you act as you never saw me tonight? Can you do that? "

"Why?"

"Mino we're not in high school anymore,  you're a married man,  a family man now. What you and I felt can never go back to what it was, in this life we can't walk on the same path."

"How am I suppose to do that? Do you know how much I missed you.  I went crazy missing you. "

"Yet you still got married."

"I thought you wouldn't come back."

"Goodbye Mino."

"It's not the end Irene."

Mino watch as Irene walked away from him. Yugyeom pulled Joy outside with him when he let go of her hand turning to face her, she just stood there looking at the man before her. He cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter