Trouble

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom dragged Joy to bed with him as his hand were around her waist the whole night, she couldn’t sleep with his hand around her and his faces only inches away. Everytime she tries to get out of bed he pulls her closer in and give her a kiss on the forehead, he lightly open his eyes and stare at the girl in his arms. He knew what he’s going to do was wrong but the moment just feels right.

“Minahe.” Yugyeom said and crash his lips into hers, Joy was shock at the first few second when she realize his tongue was slipping into she push him away. “No, this is wrong.” She tries getting out of bed. “I don’t care, you don’t know how much I wanted to kiss you since I met you.” Pulling her closer to his body. “I love you Joy.” He said and starts kissing her. “No.” she said and hit Yugyeom. “You have a girlfriend.” She shouted and bites his arms.

Wendy was the first to wake up and saw the sleepy boy Bambam sleeping peacefully in their living room, she cover the boy with the blanket and walked towards the kitchen. After she finish cooking she heard her two sisters and Bambam walking into the kitchen dining room as they all had their breakfast when they heard a knocking on the door, thinking its Joy Seulgi open the door to only be hit by Soojung and Jiae and the others girls walked into the house, two of the girls held Seulgi when one of the other girls hit her making her groan in pain. Bambam and the other two sisters heard the commotion and ran to check when they saw Seulgi on the floor holding her stomach.

“Noona/Seulgi.”

Miju stood in front of Seulgi and kick her once more before Irene reach her, Bambam pushed the other girls aside and carry Seulgi to the sofa and went to pull them apart but with only him it was harder to do than say. Wendy and Irene both were being held by two another girls while Jiae and Yejn hit them, Bambam push Jiae away and pulled Irene towards him.

Knock it off noona.” He shouted making everyone stop when he walk up to Wendy and took Myungeum and Soojung hands off her. “Enough.” He said looking at Myungeum. “It’s not their fault, blame this on your boyfriends. It wasn’t their doing, the ones that’s having a change of heart isn’t them but because of how you girls are acting. Who would want to love someone like you girls, always trying to blame the other person for your own insecurely.” Moving the piece of hair away and tuck behind Irene ear. “From now on I don’t know you and you don’t know me, I will not stand with my hyung if they choose you. I see enough and I had enough of this, get out of this house.” Bambam said pointing towards the door. “You’re not welcome here and I don’t want to see you here anymore.” He turns to look at them. “Get out.” He shouted making all six girls quickly left. “Noona are you ok?” he said looking at Wendy with a busted lip. “It’s ok.” She said and wipe off the blood.

Bambam, Irene and Wendy clean up the broken vase they knock down when they heard another knock, Bambam walked to the doors when he saw his a few of his hyung. He opens the door as they walked in to find Seulgi, Irene and Wendy with busted lip.

“What happen?” Jb asks walking up to Seulgi. “What do you think happen?” Wendy said not looking at the boy starring at her. “You shouldn’t even be here, if it wasn’t because of you I wouldn’t be like this.” She shouted at the boy in front of her. “Go away, get out of here.” She screamed at him.

He held her hand and just pulled her into a hug, he didn’t say anything and just let her hit him quietly. Jackson knew Mino wanted to go talk with Irene but he saw her lightly shaking her head not wanting him to come near her. Bambam ask to meet his hyungs outside the house as they stepped out and saw Joy and Yugyeom stepping out of his car, Youngjae ran towards Joy when he saw her limping.

“Noona what happen to you?” Youngjae ask helping her. “I ran into a damn table.” She said with a bit of anger in her voice. “How?” he said. “Why are you all here?” she asks noticing they’re all there. “Bambam text and said there was trouble at the house so we came.” With that Joy ran towards their house as she got half way her leg give out and she fell but was caught boy Jb in time. “Be careful.” He said helping her up. “You should help your maknae instead.” She said and pushes his hand off of her.

Jb turn to look at Yugyeom who hasn’t moved a step since he walked out of the car, walking up to Yugyeom he couldn’t look at his hyung but kept his head down. Jb told the others to leave for now and they’re talk about it later, Bambam, Youngjae and Jr stayed behind while the others went back. The moment Joy enters the house Irene, and Wendy ran towards her and hugged their maknae tight.

“Joy ah, where have you been all night?” Irene asks moving Joy long silky hair from her face and lightly tucks it behind her ears. “Joy what’s this?” Irene said moving her shirt down a little. “And whose shirt is this?” Joy look at her sisters. “How’s Seulgi unnie?” she asks changing the subject. “Who did this?” Wendy looks at Seulgi than to Joy. “Who do you think?” she said. “I’m not letting this go.” She said standing up when she felt the pain and sat back down. “What did Yugyeom do to you last night?” Seulgi asks. “Nothing, nothing happen.” She said when the three boys walked in.

It was getting dark when the three boys went home as they all have school the next day, morning came as all four girls got up and went to school with their busted lip while Joy limped a little while walking. Walking into the school students were looking at them and whispering among them until SeulgI felt her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter