I'm too late.

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the library incident Yugeom avoid seeing Joy in the hall or if he see her he would hide until she was gone, doesn't matter how bad he wanted to talk with her he know she wouldn't talk to him. Seeing Joy and Zelo together wasn't something he wanted but he knows to get on her good side he needs to leave her alone until she's was able to forgive him for what he has done towards her. It's was Wendy birthday as the sisters went out to dinner for her birthday and later that night her boyfriend Suga came over and hang out with her when the door was knock, Irene went to open the door and found the drunk Taehyun standing there. He push Irene aside as he came into the house making Wendy and Suga stand up from the couch they were sitting on.

"Taehyun what are you doing here at this kind of time?" Wendy said walking up to him. " Are you drunk?"  She ask. 

"I wanted to see you." He said looking at her. "Why do I have to miss you, why do I have to suffer seeing you in the arms of someone else. Don't you know I love you, I just want to be with you." He said and grab her shoulders. 

"Taehyun let go of Wendy." Suga said as his hand curl into a fist.

"Taehyun." Irene said trying to pull his hand away. "Don't do this."

"Get of me." He said pushing Irene away again. "I just wanted to be with you. Is that so wrong?" 

Joy and Seulgi heard the shouting as they came out of the room and went to see what's going on when they saw drunk Taehyun standing there looking like he was about to fall over anytime soon. 

"Why did you have to get between us, its all yourfault!" He shouted as he was about to throw a punch at Suga but Wendy stepped in front of Suga. 

"Wendy." Her sisters shouted scare that he wasn't going to be able to stop his fist. "Wendy are you OK? The girls asks. 

" Taehyun."

"Let me teach this punk a lesson." Suga said as he was getting mad.

"Oops no." Joy said blockingSuga from punching Taehyun.

"Oops you can't do that." She said trying to calm him down as well.

"Suga." Wendy said looking at her boyfriend before turning to see Taehyun as his eyes was getting waterly. "Taehyun."

"I'm too late." 

Taehyun shouted as tears fell from his eyes and stare at Wendy once last time before he walked out the door to only black out, Wendy and her sisters ran to Taehyun side trying to get him up. 

"Taehyun ah, please get up." Wendy said as she held him in his arms. "Please wake up." She shouted. 

"Unnie take him inside."

"What if he has alcohol poisoning?" Seulgi said looking at her sister. 

"He could die from it." Joy added. 

"Taehyun wakeup, Taehyun."

"Go inside and call the ambulance now." Irene shouting at Seulgi. "Help me carry him." 

Suga stood there and watch as he see his girlfriend worrying about someone else and the look she had in her eyes shows that she had loved him as well. The girls didn't even notice Suga leaving as they were too wordy for Taehyun, Wendy  went into the ambulance with Taehyun as Irene, Seulgi and Joy took the cab to the hospital. As the girls waited outside they called Got7 and Jb called Taehyun parents. The Got7 boys arrive at the hospital first and soon after his parents came, everyone was worry sick and couldn't sit still until the doctor came out. 

"How is my son doctor?" 

"Thank goodness he was brought here when he was or else ge would have died."

"Just from drinking?" Jb asks. 

"No, it seems had taken some pills while drinking and that's dangerous." 

"What?" The boys were a little confuse how he got pills. 

"He must have taken some of my pills."Taehyun mother said looking at her husband. " Oh Taehyun what were you thinking my baby." She said with tears falling down her cheek. 

"He's stable now, so please don't worry too much." The doctor said to them. "I have to get going, if anything please let me know." 

They al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter