Joesonghabnida

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeong would keep Joy in the room and cook for them everyday and he didn't care about anything else, he was happy he got Joy back even if she didn't love him. Whenever Yugyeong drink alcohol Joy would fear for her life knowing he would be aggressive  and take it out on her.

"Joy!"

He shouted when Joy heard and got scared, she went into hiding and that cause Yugyeong to be even more mad.

"Get out here now!"

Joy cover and kept herself in the dark but he found her, he beaten her up and her countless of time that night. When morning came he woke up and saw Joy laying there cover in bruises, he lift her up and put her on the bed. 

"Joy." 

He kiss her and went to get warm cloth to clean her dry blood off her face. Wendy slept on the floor all night aftwr Taehyun fell sleep and she cried, when Taehyun woke up and saw Wendy on the floor he woke her up and she push him away. 

"Wendy."

"Get away from me!"

"Wendy please don't do this."

"I hate you Taehyun, I hate you!"

"You'll never leave here."

"Why are you doing this to me? I'm not yours."

"You are mine, and mine only."

Taehyun close the door and locked it before he left, Wendy threw things towards the window countless time before it broke and she crawl out the window and jump off, Wendy ran towards the road even though she was bleeding she didn't care all she wanted was to go home. Their was a women in her late 50 saw Wendy limping and slow her car down, she give wendy a ride to her house and she couldn't thank the older women for what she did. Wendy went inside and saw coming down the stairs and se Wendy with dry blood and bruise on her.

"Wendy."

Seulgi tears fell from her eyes and help Wendy to clean up, Seulgi booked a flight for Wendy to go back and she will come once she get Irene and Joy back. Seulgi packed all the important things and took Wendy to the airport that very day, coming home she saw Jackson car and him standing outside waiting.

"What do you want?"

"I heard Wendy back?"

"She went back home, leave this house and don't come back."

Seulgi called places and friends if they see her sisters when Yerim said she saw Joy and Yugyeong leaving the city, Seulgi called Jb and he knew where since he remember hearing Yugyeong mention it to them a few times when he's drunk. That night the whole group went to find Yugyeong car and saw it outside a small cozy house, knocking on the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter