You again

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been a week since Wendy went back home add things didn't get any easier when Jiae saw Mino looking at Irene and even thought the two before up she still wants to be with him. Irene was in her class alone one day when sshe and two of her friends walked in closing the door behind them, Irene look up and saw an there girls standing before her. Jiae slapped Irene across the face and start pulling her hair, blaming her for they're breakup. Everything Irene try to get up Myungeum and Miju would push her down and kick her, joy and seulgi were walking by when they heard shooting and look through the door window and saw that it was Irene as the sister barge in and pulled the three girls of Irene. Both Joy and Seulgi stood in front of Irene who was badly hurt and charge towards the three girls. Seulgi grabbed Jiae hair and push her against the desk when she fell, joy kicked Miju and Myungeum pulled her hair. 

"If you didn't come here I wouldn't have lostYugyeom. It's all your fault." She yelled. Joy punch the girl in her stomach when she let go of her hair. "It's not my fault your bf wants me." She kicked her down. "This is for beating up my unnie." Joy got on top of her and start punching her. Miju pulled Joy off and hit her as well.

Just as Seulgi was about to slap Miju Jackson, Mino, Jb and Mark appear after hearing field yelling. Jackson grabbed Seulgi off Miju, Jb went to help Irene and Mark pulled Joy who was still on top of Jiae off. Mino shouting causing the girls to stop struggling and came to a stop. Mino turn to look towards Irene as he can see she was hurt, wanted to walk to her she still him and Jiae grabbed his arms as well. Joy push Mark of her and want to Irene side to help her, Seulgi too told Jackson to let go of her. 

"Babe." Seulgi look up and saw Jimin. "Babe what happen." He said touching her face. "I'm OK. " she said and smile at her boyfriend. "How can you be OK when your bleeding." Jimin voice was fill with concern. "Joohyun." Taehyung said walking up to her. Irene smile at him and pick her up in his arms. " Joy lets go." Taehyung said as the younger girl follow behind. 

Mino push Jiae arms away from him and washed away as good friend follow, Jackson look at Miju and shake his head before following the others. 

"I'm going to kill that !" Jiae shouted.

IreneIrene, Seulgi and Joy went home as they're V and Jimin was there to treat their wounds. Joy went to her room and change her clothes when she came back down she saw Zelo walking into their house and went up to Joy. 

"Hey you OK?" He asks looking at her face. "I'm OK. What are you doing here?" She asks. "I heard what happen and left school to come see you." Joy smile as the two walked down the stairs. "You didn't have too, you could of just message me." She told him. "I did but you didn't answer so I ran all the way here." Joy give him a water bottle. "Drink." She said grabbing a fee more bottles. "Are they the girls you told me about? " Joy nodded her head. "What are you going to do?" He asks. "Whatever my unnies wants. I can take care of myself." Joy give the boys and her sisters water. "Irene what are you going to do?" Joy asks. " I think it's best if you go back to your mom, stay there until school done and come back." Tarhyung said to his gf. "What about you?" She ask. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." Irene look at Seulgi and Joy. "Joy your going with me, Seulgi I don't want you to stay here alone." Irene said to her. "Unnie." Seulgi look worry. "Just do what I say, I'll take care of Joy. We'll meet up again in a few months." Seulgi turn to look at her bf. "Are you really leaving?" He ask. "It's the best for now, I'll call you everyday." She said. 

Irene bought three ticket and packed their bags and told their father before leaving, Irene and Joy were quiet as they didn't speak much and just rest until they arrive. Once the girls came out of the plane they saw Irene mom and her husband waiting for the girls, they all headed home and called their father and Seulgi that they're arrive safely. Joy and Irene they both get their own room and soon registered to their new school, the sisters kept to themselves as they didn't want to get into anymore trouble starting school again. Irene has been better as she talks to V everyday after school and talk to Seulgi and Wendy as well. 

It's been 4 years already since all four sisters left Korea and their father, it was their father birthday as the four girls decided to move back in with their father. Irene, Seulgi,Wendy and Joy didn't keep in contact with the people they knew in high school since they wanted to start anew, the girls learn there father moved into a smaller house after the girls left and the girls didn't seem to mind. They're arrive back in Korea the a day before their dad birthday and surprise him at work. He was speeches the moment he saw all four girls standing before him, the girls ran and hugged their father. He couldn't believe they were really back and tears flowing down his face.

Appa were here now." Irene said wiping her father tears.

"I was scare I'll never see you girls again."

Appa we will always come back." Wendy hug her dad once again. "Didn't I tell you to eat and stop skipping meals."  She said and wipe her tears. "Look at you, your so skinny now."

Appa did you miss me?"

The girls chatted with their father for a bit when they have to leave asvhe weny to work again, he give the girls the key to his apartment as the girls left and took the cab to the apartment. Going up the stairs and entering the apartment the girls notice there dad sold everything expect a few things. Putting there things in the empty room the girls made a list and went to the store together. 

"Wow, its been a while."

"Everything looks different now." Joy said spinning around. But its pretty!" She shouted. "Oh my god. Unnies its rice cake!" Joy pointed and ran to the street vendor. 

"Save me some." Seulgi said running after Joy. 

"Me too." Wendy shouted running towards her sister. "Unnie hurry."

The girls had some rice cake before going off shopping for the apartment, after all their shopping the girls went home and set everything up and start cooking dinner. It was around midnight when there dsd came home and eat their first meal together, they talked for a few hours before going to bed. The next morning the girls got up and went to cook some breakfast before going out to look for jobs. 

"Unnie are you going to apply at one of those big company?"

"Whatever job I get i get." 

Unnie have you talk to V oppa since the breakup?" Wendy asks.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter