Broken

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yugyeom woke up the next morning and notice he’s in Mark house he went to find his hyung who was getting ready for school, the two boys headed to school and met up with the rest of their friends. Once the other saw them walking into school BamBam ran to Yugyeom and give him his phone, he look through his cell and notice he called Joy many times before she pick up. He looked around when he saw the Irene and Wendy walking together, he went up to the two girls when they stop walking as they saw him as well.

“Noona.” He said softly when Irene looks at Wendy. “Yugyeom ah, don’t worry about it. Joy forgives you and wants you to have a good life. Things between the two of you are just not meant to be.” Irene said to him. “Just forget her ok, she’s happy with Jungkook and you’re with Myungeun. She loves you, you know that right? She’s just scared of losing you.” Wendy added before walking around the boy.

It’s has been half a year since school started for all of them and class were being change after their first semester ended, Irene had Miju, Soojung in her first class and Seuigi had Myungeum in her 5th hr. The girls doesn’t talk to each other but respect one another enough to not start any drama since they don’t talk to their boyfriends anymore, every now and then Yugyeom, Mino, Taehyun and Jackson do see the four sisters in the hallway or outside of school but they never said a word to each other anymore. Bambam, Youngjae were the only two out of the group who still talks to the four girls at school and outside of school.

“Joy noona where is Jungkook today?” Bambam asks looking at the girl. “Why?” She asks looking up from her phone. “Because I haven’t see him around in a while.” He said. “He’s busy.” She said noticing they haven’t really hangout much. “Bambam lets go out.” She said pulling the boy along.

Walking down the streets the two were talking and joking around when Joy saw Jungkook, she walked up to her boyfriend and back hugged him. Jungkook didn’t notice that it was Joy as he called her a different name, she slowly let go of her hand when he turn around and saw that it was Joy and the surprise on his face was clearly shown.

“Kookie who are you talking too?” Joy turns around and saw a girl calling Jungkook name. “Who is she?” she asks walking up to them. “Hayoung ah, she a classmate from school.” She looks at Joy and smile. “Hi, my name is Hayoung. It’s about time I meet some of his friends from school.” She said with a smile and sticks her hands out to Joy. “I’m Joy. Nice to meet you too Hayoung.” Jungkook knew the hurt and sadness was being heard through her voice. “Babe she’s so beautiful.” Hayoung said to Jungkook and link her arm on his hand. “Joy.” She turns around and saw Bambam standing there. “Come we should go.” He said slowly walking up to her. “Nice to see you again Jungkook.” He turns to look at Hayoung. “Nice to meet you, I’m one of his classmates as well. I’m Bambam.” She smiles brightly and shook to boy hand. “Sooyoung let’s go.” He held onto Joy hand. “See you at school tomorrow Jungkook. Nice to meet you Hayoung.” He said to them. “Nice to meet you Hayoung.”

Bambam pulled Joy hand as he walked her away from Jungkook, her tears fell down her eyes when they were alone and he pulled her into a hug as she cry. He let her cry until she stop and walked her back home, once she got home she just went to her room and sleep without having dinner. When morning came she woke up and notice the puffy eye bags under her eyes, heading to school she saw Bambam standing by the school gate when he ran over to her and put his arms around her.

“Sooyoung ah.” Bambam said looking at her when she looked away. “Let’s go in.” she said and walked a headed leaving the four of them. “What’s wrong with Sooyoung?” Seulgi asks starring at Bambam. “Noona.” The girls surrounded the boy. “Spill it Bambam.” Wendy said walking closer to him. “Sooyoung caught Jungkook cheating on her with a girl name Hayoung from a different school.” He said and looks at them. “That punk.” All three girls said in sync. “I’m going to kill him.” Seulgi said about to run when Bambam grab her arm. “Noona you can’t. You’re go to jail.” He said innocently.

Seulgi push the boy hand away and ran into the school as Irene, Wendy and Bambam chase after, she knew where they were when she got there she already saw Joy and Jungkook talking while the other boys were farther away. V walked up to his girlfriend Irene and took her away, as Suga did as well. Jimin tried to pull Seulgi away with him but she refuse when he carry her out as he explained everything to her, even when she knew the truth she was still mad. Joy walked over to Seulgi and pulled her sister up as they walked away.

“What are you going to do?” seulgi asks Joy the moment they were far enough from the boys. She just looks at her sister with teary eyes when Seulgi pulled her into a hug. “You love him don’t you?” she asks patting the younger girl head. “We’re figure something out ok.” Irene said when both girls broke the hug and turn to look at their oldest. “Think about it for a few days, and let us know what you want to do.” Wendy added.

The day was slow for Joy as she didn’t seem to care about anything that is going on in school and for the next few days she didn’t bother to care either. Yugyeom heard what happen from Bambam and he wanted to talk with her but he knew it wasn’t a good idea as he just watches her from far away. As the weekend came Yugyeom couldn’t stand it anymore as he went to the girl’s house, Seulgi opening the door she was surprise to see him. She allows him inside and told him where Joy room was when Irene and Wendy came home as they saw Yugyeom going upstairs.

“What’s Yugyeom doing here?” Wendy said looking upstairs than back to Seulgi. “He needs to talk with Joy.” Seulgi said to Wendy. “You know that’s not going to end well if Myunguem finds out.” Seulgi nodded her head that she knew. “Then why?” Irene asks. “Unnie look at him, he really loves Sooyoung and it’s killing him that he can’t be with her or talk to her. I notice the look he gives her when she passes him in the hall, the look in his eyes said it all.” Irene too has notice. “I know.” She said and walked to the kitchen as the other two follow. “But we don’t want to deal with them all through out of our last year of school Seulgi ah, I’m tired of fighting with them about those boys. It doesn’t matter if she likes him or not, they’re not meant to be with one another.” Irene told the two girls. “We’re almost finishing with school and once we’re finish we can go live aboard with my mom, she said she’ll be more than happy to take us in.” Irene said making Wendy and Seulgi surprise. “Does Joy know?” Seulgi asks. “I haven’t told her yet.” Wendy looks at her phone. “My mom wants me to go back and live with her for a while.” She told her sisters. “Summer around the corner, let’s all go stay with our moms until than and figure something out. Joy will go with me.” Said Irene. 

Joy knew she can’t handle Jungkook being married to someone else and her being the mistress as she broke it off with him, Joy decided to go with Irene aboard for a while and see how everything will unfold. As they’re time apart from each other Joy was just getting worst, she really did love Jungkook and now she has to watch him live, sleep, eat with someone else. She gets texts from V, Jimin, Suga and Jin due to seeing their maknae is suffering as well, and Yugyeom makes Bambam or Youngjae text Joy to see how she’s holding up every weekend since they left. Irene called Wendy and Seulgi when the two girls asks how their little sister is doing.

“She’s not eating much, she lost so much weight.” Irene said with her voice low and sad. “Unnie, we have to do something. This can’t keep happening.” Seulgi said. “Jungkook isn’t doing so well either, Yugyeom broke up with Myunguem.” Wend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter