I hate you

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy wanted to go home but he wouldn't take her back and she hated him for what he done to her when he knows he's still marry and have a child at home, Joy try moving away whenever he comes near her but he wouldn't let her pass. Irene, Seulgi and Wendy couldn't get in contact with Joy and they were worry and having Yugyeong wife saying hateful words about Joy they didn't like it knowing it wasn't her choice. Irene went to work and saw Mino waiting for her, Irene stop walking and he turn amd saw her. 

"Irene." He walked over to her. "Let's talk." He grab her hand and pulled her away and into his car. He drove them out of the city making Irene confuse. "Mino." She looking around. "We're leaving Seoul." Mino still didn't say a word. "Mino!" She shouted. 

Irene work place called when Wendy answer and she called Seulgi to let her know, they decided to call in work and went looking for Irene. Wendy thought of Mino as she went to over to Bambam and saw Taehyun there, she ignored his presence and went to Bambam. 

"Have you see Irene?" Bambam shake his head. "If you do hear or see her can you please call me." "What wrong with Irene?" Taehyun asks. "She went missing this morning and I have a feeling it's Mino." Taehyun call Mino but there was no answer. "We should of never came back." Wendy said and look at Taehyun. "When they come back we're leaving." Taehyun went up to Wendy. "You just got back." "This place isn't good for us, we thought maybe things would have change but it didn't. It was a mistake to think that." 

Wendy went out of Bambam house and Taehyun ran after her, she notice he was running towards her as she try getting into her car fast but dropped her keys from panicking. He held her arms Turing her to face him she looked scared. 

"Taehyun remember you have a family, this isn't it. I don't want to have sins, can't you please let it go." Wendy notice he was thinking but shook his head. "No, I should've been mine. Not this time around. I won't lose you." 

Wendy didn't get to say a word and he cover and open her back trunk and shove her in. He drove her car as he took her to his private house he bought without letting anyone know, he went into the garage and open the trunk to get her out. She came out and punch Taehyun in the chest and push him away, he drag her inside the house and locked the door with a passcode. 

 "Taehyun ah, think before you do something you'll regret it for the rest of your life." Wendy said walking behind the sofa keeping a distance between them. "Don't you love your wife? She love you and care about you. You shouldn't be like this and destroy her love for you." He went to sit down. "What's in the past is the past now. Our life are change and things between us aren't meant to be. Please be understanding that I don't love you anymore,  I don't have time for this.  I have to find Joy and Irene." Wendy said slowly going towards the door when he charge towards her and she ran around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter