Trouble

MoonBang

 

Italic = Moon

Normal = Bang

Purple = Hyuna

*

"Honey, hello !" I started my call. I went to the company today and Yong Guk wasn't here. I found the boys and they were all awkward around me.

"He's not here ?" I asked. They despite me , because their hyung is married and shouldn't be having a girlfriend. They tried to lie but failed really hard. It was until one of them suddenly came back in the real world.

"Oh, he went in a honeymoon with his wife, for their first year as married couple."

I ran away, trying to hide my tears. He didn't tell me. He didn't bother.

"Hey, Hyuna !" I could almost see the little smile that drew in his face at this moment.

"What are you up to these days , we haven't seen each other in years !!" I pouted and waited for his answer.

"I've been busy practicing , and now i'm taking some vacation, trying to relax a bit."

"Alone ?" I insisted.

"Sure, who would I bring ?" He replied very convincing.

"Hmm, your wife for example ?" I said quite harshly. I hate the fact that he's lying to me. He never lied before.

He laughed awkwardly. "No , why would have bring that ? I hate her, remem..."

He suddenly stopped his sentence and a silence came. "I'll call you back, okay ?" The,, he stopped the call, without any consideration for me.

*

She looked at me with surprised eyes, and angry ones. I was so embarassed. She knew I was talking about her. She just finished her bath and came back on the room fully clothed and stepped on my conversation. She looked at me , with piercing eyes. Yet , she didn't say anything, like usual. She must really despite me. She packed some stuffs in her bag and went out without any words. I hurted Moon, my wife. I lied to Hyuna, shamelessly.

What kind of guy was I being ?

I called back Hyuna and told her everything. How much I want to protect her from this relationship, she needed to know.

"So, you're on a honeymoon with her ?" She said , trying to hide her anger.

"Dad offered us the trip, and he didn't give up, no matter how i protested."

"I hate this , We never went on a trip together." I was shocked by her words. It didn't seem like the childish Hyuna I knew, pouting and vexed about absolutely everything, she was really angry , switching to a dark mode. And I understand her. I'm powerless on the situation. I didn't wnt to hurt her in this nightmare that my wedding was, but I was too selfish to let her go. If I did that back then, she would have been in a healthier relationship, with a man she could see everyday, maybe even live in the same flat. But I didn't want to give up at that time, i wantEd to show to my parents that I loved someone and that wedding will not affect our relationship. Now I'm stuck. I'm sweetly and unknowingly falling for Moon. I hate her cat like movements , but I can't hide they get me stuck every time.

"You're still here ?" she said annoyed by my behavior.

"Yes, I'm sorry , maybe later on the year we could go, after all, 2014 just started !"

"Huh."

"Don't be sad, I'll make up to you in the sweetest way."

She was crying , making me even more powerless. "Please, don't fall in love with her, don't spend time with her, don't take photos with her, don't look at her in her bath suit , do as if you were alone on this trip , please promise me ?"

I agreed even if I already did all the things she listed here... I tried to console her , I talked about the memories she share together , the things I liked about her, remember how beautiful she was, how sweet and lovely she was. When I was doing so, I suddenly wondered about my real motives here, remind me who I love or reassure her ? I sighed and decided to end this long call.

"Hey sweety , you need to sleep, or else you'll be tired tomorrow."

"Kay' , see you soon, Yong Guk. I love you."

"Me too, I love you."

After this, I felt lighter and fell asleep. Hyuna and I talked all night and Moon didn't came back.  I called her, and soon realized that she didn't have any phone. I broke hers and she didn't bother taking another one. I went searching her in the hotel but I didn't even see her shadow.

I stayed on my hotel room , after searching for her in the entire hotel. I crossed the path with some of the people of the restaurant and it was embarassing to tell them that i was looking for my wife. They all wished me good luck.

When I woke up in the late morning, the first thing I checked was if Moon was here, and she was. I had not hope for that , but here she was in the swimming pool, looking at the landscape. I put an angry hand on her shoulder. She turned around, surprised by my intrusion, with those big and innocent eyes. I understand my stupidity and removed my hand.

"Where the were you ?" I said, trying to not let my anger explode on her.

She shrugged. "Here and elsewhere."

"Get out of this poll !" I yelled , making her freeze. She get out of the poll and before she had the time to dry herself or anything , I grabbed her wrist.

"You got me worried."

"You didn't need to."

"You disappeared at the middle of the night and you ask me to not get worries about it ?"

She grinned. "I thought I was just a little , I didn't want to disturb you two, that's all."

I looked at her tired eyes, yet her sincere way to smile. She must have had fun last night. Did she meet someone ? Did she spend the night with him ? Where did she sleep ? I realized that I was concerned and jealous, possesive, as a boyfriend would be. And I hated the part of me that fall for her. Hyuna was my girlfriend, and I was reluctantly getting attached to Moon. I can't even stand this fact.

"I hate you." I said , with anger and resentment in my voice. She widened her eyes, but retorted quickly :

"It's reciproqual."

It hurted me, she seemed sincere. We both looked hurt at this moment, I imagine. She removed my hand and walked away , to get her towel. I didn't let her this time and pushed her again in my embrace, putting my lips on her. She was still wet from her swimming and her body smelled like chlorure, it was a steamy kiss. I got her secured in my arms and though she was fighting against my embrace, she gave up soon.

When I pulled away, I looked at her to see how she was reacting. She was shaken, shaking by this sudden sign of affection.

"I love you, Moon."

"Don't be. Really don't. " She walked away and grabbed a few things in a hurry.

"Why shouldn't I ? Our parents knew better than us that we would fall for each other ?"

She looked at me with determined eyes. "I really think they don't know anything. Mom don't know anything and we were both happy before meeting. Having you in my life is only trouble. Trouble."

"Though, I must have fell for you too, I loved my peaceful life, my blissful life, I treasured it , but you came like a string storm and ask me to love you. I won't do that." She added, giving me a panicked look and taking steps away from me.

"Moon, I"

"You've got a girlfriend and I have a taken heart."

 

 

 


The long awaited chapter 

 

So sorry to not have update sooner, I'm currently in my second year of law and it most of my free time !! Plus i'm a very disorganised person, but I noticed that people keep suscribing to this story , i'm very thanksful to that. Feedbacks would be great too =)