Secrets

MoonBang

 Normal = Bang

Italic = Moon

 


 

The dinner had finally ended, a couple of minutes ago. I heard her crying and though I didn’t consider her as someone important for me, I felt bad for her. My mom was being horrible with her for a reason that I couldn’t get. After I washed the dishes and make the kitchen clean, I entered her room, finding her curled up in her bed. I turned up the light in the room and put some tea on her table.

"I’m sorry for my mom behavior."

"It’s not your mom that I hate, it’s your father." She said, sitting in the bed. I was surprised, my dad was alaways adorable with her, caring for her family and always taking her defense.

"You’re not that  logical. Dad adores you." I said to her, she knew the fact better than me.

Moon stood up, now very angry, shaking in her pajamas. Even like this, she was beautiful. No, let me correct myself, as she was angry, she seemed like a proper human being, able to express her feelings, a beautiful one. She pointed an angry finger on me , and whispered , trying to be calm : “You don’t know anything right ?”

I was shocked by this question, and just asked back a question : “What do you mean ?”

“Why did we get married ?”

I  frowned, Dad had told me once that Hyuna was the daughter of one of his best friend. “ An old promise between my dad and yours.”

My spouse retained a laugh, and mumbled “ So that’s what they told you.” This angered me. I get a call from Hyuna, 'Ripped Apple' echoed in her rooom but refused it, I needed to clear up things with Moon first.

“So tell me the truth.” I said, trying to have the deepest voice I could to be convincing.

“You should call her back.” She said walking away to feed her cats. I looked at her giving them hugs and play with them for a long moment, nonely calling back my girlfriend.

“Tell me everything you know. “ I insisted.

“You’ll regret it.” She said still looking at   her cats. However, her voice was threathening, as if she was sure of what she was saying.

“ regrets, don’t let me in that ignorance.” I groaned. We shared a look, both angry. Soon, she stood up going in her room, giving me a sign to follow her. Moon handed me a photo. The photo was old, but I could clearly see my dad on it, he was enlacing a woman, and I was surprised to see that it wasn’t my mom.  She was beautiful, capturing all the attention in the photo, she was smiling, showing her eyesmile. And looking back at Moon, I noticed that this woman looked like her.

“Who is she ?” I asked, almost sure of the answer.

She replied softly, as if she knew how I felt. “My mom.”

She watched me sit on her bed in despair, so I was right.  Moon stayed silent, seeing me totally lost.

"They … knew each others ?" I asked, trying  to minimize their relationship. I thought of  my mom, the wife of my father, my mother, who knew all of that.

"They’re each other first love."

This time I got angry. “Could you formulate complete  sentences to explain it to me ?”

She looked at me surprised by my sudden request. I guess that for her, she was talking a lot but I had to hear a story, with full sentences for a while.

"They met in high school and apparently fell in love at first sight. But they had a great fight because your dad has to study away and mom didn’t want to. They slip up, Mom fell pregnant of a random man, while your dad graduate college in Oxford, he married your mom and you were born."

I sighed, so this first love story was over when my parents get married. I felt relieved, somehow.

“The idea that my dad made this promise to yours is stupid, Mom raised me alone. Yes, she drunk, she used drugs because she loved your dad way too much. It's kind of a mirable she didn't do an overdose when I was younger. Because you know, she never forget her Song Jun. She was always talking about him, about how kind he was, how he loved her.” She insisted on this last sentence. I felt how bitter she was.

“Recently, they found back each others randomly and talked a lot together about their relationship.  After all, your dad is still married. Instead of being adults and just forget each other,  discovering that they had children in the twenties, they married us, so their love could be fulfill in this generation. After all, we’re both replicas of their younger selfs.”

“This is stupid.” I said, trying to digest all those informations. I could understand why this was kept secret from me and why she told me that I'll regret knowing the truth. Plus,this was completely stupid to think that because their love turned to something dramatic , ours will come and be great.

She replied, more calmly, as if confessing this relieved her. "For us, this is completely stupid, but for those two it completely make sense."

“We should try” I said, grabbing her waist. She tried to set her free but I had the time to put my lips on hers. I don’t want to sound nasty, but it felt wonderful as if our bodies knew each others for a long time. I loved her gentle way to pull me towards her and from her moans, I guessed the way I was torturing her neck was pleasurable until she pushed me away.

She was panting, trying to fing back a normal heartbeat, as myself.

“You are taken, you should be more respectful with your girlfriend.” She nagged me, with crimson cheeks before pushing me outside the door.

I stayed away from her, because hell yeah I had a girlfriend, and hell yeah I loved her. This kiss was supposed to show how stupid this idea of love surviving thouh generations. I imagined this kiss being awkward and both of us just disgusted of this closeness, trying to supress this memory of our mind, maybe even laughing away this ridiculous kiss. However, it would be lying to say to it didn’t shook me.

I’ve kissed Hyuna after that, plenty of times  and it was nothing like this wild kiss shared with Moon.  

Our lives keep going, and this way one year was spent. One year since I was officially the husband of Moon. 7th december 2013. It was tomorrow.

“What do you want to do for this big occasion ?” I asked her. She looked at me with surprise.

"For what ?"

"To celebrate our one year anniversary. We could get drunk until we pass out, how about that ?" I said, trying to be funny. This year together didn't change our awkward, silent relationship, because none of us wanted to be closer even if this situation was not the best. But I thought that both of us were completely terrified to this idea to be at least friendly to each other.

She send me a bad glare. “I don’t drink alcohol.”

I looked at her, and gulped. “Oh, I understand, because of your mom and all.”

She sent me a cynical smirk and an amused look. I found this face very attractive, she was being sassy sometimes with me, when I was being awkward with her.

“How about a dinner ? I’ll bring Himchan and you could bring Min Hee.”

“Minah, it’s Minah.” She corrected me without even looking at me. I wasn’t doing it on purpose, but I didn’t investigate her group. I didn’t even know how Minah looked.

The day of the dinner arrived and surprisingly, Himchan went home before myself, being a complete fan of Moon.

*

“Let me help you, would you ?” This man seemed like a gentleman. Himchan arrived just before i started to cook and presented himself as one of my fan. I looked at him pick food in the bags he just brought and he started to cook right away, making a casual conversation. However, i felt too shy to do more that nodding lightly to his sentences.

“You’re not that talkative, Hyuna.”

I gave him a surprised look and nodded. He laughed, against all my expectations. “You’re really not talkative, am I making you incomfortable ?”

“Hmm no, it’s just that I just met you and all this situation is weird.” I smiled awkwardly and started to help him, answering to his questions more easily.

“You’re a nice girl, Hyuna ! Okay, maybe the fact that I'm your fan helps in this appreciation of your social skills ...”

I smiled, happy to hear that comment. It’s been a while that someone didn’t say that with a such genuine tone. Plus he was very skilled with cooking.  I was disgusted by Bang’d father to do her compliments all the time, and tired of hearing Bang on the phone with his girlfriend or remember me how inferieur I was to her so for a while having a good male company was appreciable.

At the same moment, Bang stepped in the room and found us conversing friendly.

“I see, you met Moon.”

I fell back in my silence letting the two men talking. I didn't like Bang's company and this comment just put me in a quite bad mood, he seemed utterly botehred that i could talk like a normal person with Himchan. Whose fault ? I'm not the one with a killer glare. I sighed, Minha was still missing.

“She’s late.” I stated, hungry and reaching a bad mood. Ready to call her, I received a message of her stating that she was in front of the door with a lot of emoticons.

*

“This brat.” Hyuna mumbled under her breath. I gave her a weird look, I never saw her lost her nerves so easily, for such silly matters

A woman around the height of Moon, with wavy hair entered the room, she had a malicious smile one.

“So, she’s Minah. Here is Bang Yong Guk and Himchan.” Moon simply presented us. Though, I think she knew who we were.

She smiled and bowed to both of us. Moon sat and invited her friend to sit close to her, as Minah was there next to her, she nagged the fellow member : “You arrive late.”

“I was busy taking care of Hyemi, she’s sick, I waited Sung Ha to come back, so I called Sera because those two are always together, but she didn’t answered my call, I tried to reach Erin and Lee Sem but finally they were practicing so I didn’t want to disturb them. This is why I had to wait for Eunji to come back from  sport training but finally Kyung Lee, the most busiest of us came saving me.”

I looked at her with widened eyes, why have them so much members ? Moon just nodded and asked : “So how Pyo Pyo is doing ?”

“Arffh you know, in pajamas, dreaming of food in her bed, tomorrow morning she’ll be fine and will be preparing our breakfast to make it up.” Minah said reassuring my spouse.

Moon stayed silent and sighed.“I miss her miso soup.” She stood up, ready for serving the dinner, Minah following her steps.

"Whaouh, this flat is great, almost better than our dorm." She stated, quite amazed. Moon rolled her eyes

 

“Why the rest of you didn’t come by the way ?” Himchan asked to Minah. She scoffed and looked at us very seriously.

“They don’t know about all this arranged marriage, as Hyuna just told me.”

“Why you ?” I asked, after all Moon just talked about Minah, when asking about the group. She also went to sleep at her house when the incident happened.

Moon  brought the plate on the table. “Because and Minah is very secretive. She’s smarter than she looks, she handles the situation like a boss, she never made a mistake.”

She shared a sassy smile with her fellow member, while I frowned , all my members knew for my wedding, but as Himchan was my best friend, and I wanted a small committee, I suggested to bring Minah. Now, I was vexed. Plus, they were answering for each other, it was very confusing.

“Why didn’t you tell them ?” I asked, almost groaning. Even if it wasn't made with our wills, still a wedding was a big thing in a life, and she should have said it to her fellow members. It's tiring to keep secrets, after all. Minah answered my question :

“She didn’t because she doesn’t want pity neither compassion. Because she doesn’t want this wedding to impact on her life.”

 


Third chapter here =P