September 2013, Backstage

You Love Her

This chapter was far too long, so I had to split it in half ^-^

Behind the stage there was a network of tunnels and rooms and you would've been lost if it wasn't for your guide.

"Wait here, I'll be a moment" 
You had been left in a small plain room. It's white walls did nothing to calm your nerves. This was not real; you kept slapping yourself. Were you truly about to meet CL? Was this just a cruel joke? After all you had never had any luck before, and why should this be any different? 

It was half an hour before he returned. You had given up hope of him doing so, and had been plotting how you could leave. 
"Hey"
 Chaerin had stepped through the door. Immaculately dressed, you felt shabby next to her. She took your hand in hers shaking it. 
"Hey"
You stammered. She had been beautiful on the stage; but standing next to you, she was so goddamn y. 

She asked you your name and where you were from. She made you feel at ease, and were able to answer her with some confidence. 
"I've met you before" you weren't sure why you blurted it out and you felt embarrassed that you had. Chaerin looked at you strangely, her warmth seemed to retreat a little. She must think that you were just another crazy delusional fan.

"Last year, I mean. -- It was in a club in SoHo, London.." Damn girl pull yourself together. You had turned into a pile of you shaped goo in front of your idol. Chaerin seemed puzzled, before you saw the insight dawn on her. 
"Ahhh, I thought I recognised you from somewhere" she smiled at you.

"How come you are in Korea then?"
"I am at university here, just for this year though" 
"Are you enjoying it?" She seemed genuinely intrigued. 
"Yeah, I mean it's a change that's all" you gave a nervous laugh. 
"I know" she seemed lost in thought, her eyes darted to the side and she paled. You took the chance to look at her again; she had a thin black zip up hoodie on, done up low enough for you to realise that she had no t shirt on underneath. 

"Sorry where are my manners? I am Chaerin, but I hope that you'd already know that" again she showed off her perfect teeth. 
"I shouldn't have asked you to come back here, I just thought I recognised you and I wanted to say hi? I realise why I do recognise now..." 

You chatted away for almost half an hour after that. But were you to be asked now the particulars od what you said, you wouldn't for the life of you be able to remember; but you would later recall to Sarah that she complemented your blue woollen coat, black jeggings, black gloves, tartan scarf and boots. You thanked yourself that you had let Sarah style you for the concert, your fashion sense had never been the best. 

You noticed the time, past midnight, and made a move to leave. 
"Wait" she said catching your arm, you turned to look back at her,
"Would you want to come back to my flat with me?"
She seemed slightly off balance. You agreed, she shared it with Dara she said, would you like to meet her? 

Again, "yes that would be lovely", god, you thought to yourself, you were so British.