February 2014, Seoul

You Love Her


"Will you go out with me?"  
The question caught you off guard. It had been a month since you had first kissed Chaerin, and since then you had spent every free moment together. 
"Of course, beautiful" you said brushing her hair behind her ear. You were cooking together at her place. 

Dara had returned the a month before, walking in on you two kissing. If she was fazed by it, she didn't let it show; after all she did not hide her PDA with Donghae. Chaerin had whirled around, looking straight at Dara.

"Dara, how was your break?" There was fear in her voice, the like of which you hadn't heard since she met you at the airport. Dara quickly defused the situation by explaining that it had been quite relaxing, thank you very much.

Having finished your half, you washed your hands and stood behind Chaerin, hugging her from behind. 
"It would be my pleasure to go out with you, Lee Chaerin" she turned her head and kissed your cheek. You loved the little moments like these, moments that reassured you that she was yours and you were hers. You were bouncing in a sort of paradise. "Get a room" Donghae called from the sofa, "Says you" Chaerin retorted. Damn she was sassy; beautiful y and sassy.

You served dinner after that. You would not see the girls (and Donghae) tomorrow, they were recording for their new album. In truth you were worried about Donghae; the leader of Super Junior - Park Jung Soo, or Leeteuk, had recently lost his father and grandparents. You knew the boys were as close as brothers, and it pained you to see him with dark circles under his eyes, tired and in pain. Today was the first time you had seen him since December.

However Dara seemed to calm him, choosing to showcase her guitar talents once the meal was over. He smiled, and she lead him by his hand to her bedroom. You hoped that you would still be together with Chaerin for as long as they had been together.

Now, you curled up on the sofa next to her. "You know that with this album, we will only have less and less time to be together"
"I know"
"That doesn't scare you?"
"Chaerin, I love you no matter what, besides it's your job is it not?" you flashed her a coy grin.
"Babe -" she said before drawing you into a kiss.

***********************************************

By the time you arrived back at your dorm, Sarah had already fallen asleep. You worried that your relationship with Chaerin was taking it's tole on your university friends. With that you resolved to go out with Sarah tomorrow, just the two of you - no distractions.

University was an interesting experience, half of your time was spent studying and with your 'normal' friends, while the other half was with Chaerin and her friends. By now, you had met Taeyang, Seungri and Jiyoung - who had pulled you aside and told you not to upset Chaerin. You had not mentioned that to her, GD was like a big brother to her - you reasoned that he was only trying to protect her.

Feeling tired you sent her a text and crawled into bed. You were already asleep by the time she replied. 
- Goodnight x 

 

 

Did if you like it? I am having fun writing this :3 I have to work soon so I can't update, however I hope that by posting two chapters now I can make up for it ^-^

2ne1 fighting!