January 2014, Incheon airport

You Love Her

Thank you to everyone who is reading the story! I enjoyed writing this chapter, however I had to split it up because *hint hint* next chapter things start to become interesting ;)


You texted Chaerin a lot over Christmas, so much so that it became a joke within your family that you had a secret Korean lover.  You wondered if she had forgiven you for leaving so soon, damn you hoped so. 

***********************************************

Once again you were at the airport waiting to board your plane for Korea;
- When does your flight arrive? 😇x
You grinned at the text, Chaerin had that effect on you.
- 4:30 am 7/1/14, Incheon airport?
The customs official was shepherding you onto the plane. You turned off your phone and walked to your seat. Settling down, you put on your music and tried to fall asleep.

***********************************************

The journey was over sooner than you expected. You collected your bags quickly and walked through the doors to the arrivals hall, with every intention of finding a taxi to take you to your flat.

It was then that you saw a small figure at the end of the hall holding a place card with your name on it. Intrigued, you walked over. Perhaps it was due to the early hour that no one recognised her. But she was there, dressed in a coat, baseball cap and face mask. 

"Hey" she said, hugging you. "You mustn't ever leave again before telling me" she scolded. Slightly tearfully, you hugged her again. 

She took your suitcase from you, despite your protestations, and lead you to the car park. She packed it into the boot of her car, along with her coat, hat and mask. You got into the maybach and she turned to speak to you. 
"You can plug your phone in, Dara says that it will play your music" you knew she was a technophobe, it was no wonder she referred to Dara. 

"Did you enjoy the holidays?" 
She sighed. "Teddy has us working on a lot of new music, it's been hard work" you were cruising the motorway, there was little traffic at this time. "Hey, thanks for picking me up"
"It was no issue, besides if I didn't how could I be sure that you would visit again?" 
"Ayyyyy of course I would have visited you" you were playful in your reply.