January 2014, CL's Flat

You Love Her

~ I would like to dedicate this chapter to clminzydarabomlover for all of the support and encouragement that she has given me! Thank you! 


You pulled up outside of CL's flat,
"I've got to put a few things away, do you want to come inside?" You agreed, why wouldn't you? 

While Chaerin put her clothes away, you looked around. Truly nothing had changed. In the car she had told you that Dara was away this week shooting some CF's abroad. It felt eerily quiet without  her around. 

All too soon Chaerin was back. She looked beautiful, you thought, stood there, just in the moonlight. 

"Hey Chaerin" you spoke to her in English, not sure that you had the courage to do this in Korean. She turned towards you, 
"Yeah?", you were both in the small kitchen space.
"It's just that -" you were lost, those three words that she had sung to you not six months ago; they now left you. 

"No, no it's nothing" you turned your face away, burning with embarrassment. Tenderly she brought her perfectly manicured nails up to your chin, turning it back towards her. She studied you, eyes searching. She had no make up on, she had told you that she felt more like herself, like Chaerin, without it. 

She brought her lips up to yours, softly kissing you. You relaxed and your kiss deepened. You brought your hand up to her hair and she grabbed your back, pulling you closer. 

You broke the contact, drawing apart slightly so that you could see her fully again. Those words came back perfectly.
"I love you" you whispered. You did, you did with all your heart. 
"Please don't leave again" came her reply. You understood her angst at you not texting her. She loved you as you did her. 
"I won't. I promise" the distance between you closed again, as her lips found yours in the semi darkness. You were in love with Lee Chaerin.