September 2013, 2ne1 Concert

You Love Her

Your room mate turned out to be a short busty Canadian girl, with a bouncy personality, called Sarah. You got on brilliantly, and together you had accumulated quite a wide friendship group, of both local and international students. 

It had been Sarah's idea to go to the concert. 2ne1 had a one off tour date at the Olympic Hall, park Korea. You went with her and your other friends, Dan, James, Min-jun, Shi-woo, Emma and Seo-yeon. Tickets had been expensive, but you were standing at the front. After you had first met CL, you had decided to look up the band. You quickly became a fan, or Blackjack; but CL remained your bias. You were pushed right against the railings, however, your group had arrived ridiculously early for these spaces and you were not about to give them up.

The concert started, lights flashing you screamed your heart out. The girls were amazing live. You had learnt all of the lyrics to their songs, and now you chanted with the crowd. Damn, you felt like you were flying. Chaerin's rapping was brilliant, she poured so much of herself into it. And was it just you, or did she keep looking over your way? Most of the songs over, the girls stood in the centre of the stage. Bom managed to get Dara to admit that she had invited Donghae to the performance. The camera zoomed up on him making a peace sign.

Finally, it was time for the last song: "I Love You". Chaerin sat down on the stage, her legs hanging off the side. You felt your heart quicken immeasurably. Your bias was sitting opposite you, looking straight at you. "I love you", it was almost as if she was singing it to you, and only you. She seemed to notice your blushing, because she smiled and tilted her head slightly. She then jumped down from the stage (an impressive feat in heals) and walked along the aisle space, clapping the hands of the fans she past. However when she reached you, she took a double glance, choosing to fist bump you instead. After that she whispered something in the nearest bodyguard's ear. He nodded and she returned to the stage.

All too soon the concert was over, and people started to leave. Your group made a move to do so, but your hand was caught by a bodyguard's. Your fractured Korean, while improving, was fairly limited. But, seeing your incomprehension, he repeated himself in perfect English.
"Ma'am, if you would like to come with me, please."
He had released two of the barriers, and a gap just big enough to fit through now appeared.
"Why?"
"The lady Chaerin has requested it"

You turned to your friends and explained the situation. To say that they were ecstatic would be an understatement. Go, go they urged. Sarah, ever taking the place of your substitute mother, checked that you had your phone on you, money for a taxi, and breathmints. You smiled at the latter. Bidding your goodbyes, you slipped through the gap and walked with the guard backstage. 

**********************************************

Sorry if this chapter is quite long ~~

Do you think the story is progressing too slowly? 

I will try and update soon!