August 2012, London

You Love Her

------

Hey so this is a you x CL fic I put together a while ago (I will update it soon I promise!)

If you want to just see the relationship without the build up, skip ahed to chapter 9

- Klaudia x

------
You did not expect to fall in love that night; the bouncer at the club had waved you through, despite only being seventeen (very nearly eighteen). It was your first time in SoHo, and your friend had insisted on you dancing. The room was far too full for your liking, hot sweaty bodies pushed against you. You gasped for air, made excuses to your friend, and beelined for the outside area.

 

As you regained your breath, you noticed a small, slim figure with blond hair to your left. You lit up to smoke, and the woman asked you for a cigarette. Obliging, you started talking to her in the fashion to which drunks so often subject themselves. She was from Korea, you learnt, you offered that you were from England, staying in London for the Olympics. She replied in the same manner. You chatted for a while; three hours, you would later reminisce, or there abouts. Towards the end of the evening, her friend called her. She waved to you and left. It was only later that you realised  that you had not learnt her name. Indeed, it was only when you saw a poster in the tube for Adidas, that you realise that you had spent the evening in the company of CL or lee Chaerin.