The Date Proposal or the Ice Cream P.1

The Date Proposal: Official Debut of the Anonymous

Chapter 4:

The Date Proposal or the Ice Cream I

 

Weekly news. The rumor about a lady appearing on Sunday in the gymnasium is just a prank played by some guy who got rejected by his crush. He is stalking his crush knowing that his crush has cheerleading practice every Sunday. Since the girls’ shower room is located in the gymnasium, he disguised like a white lady wearing a piece of white cloth and a long black wig. Last Sunday, he got caught by some student however, he got away. Please be careful for his return.

(A/N: Lols, and u call that news? Shuddap.)

 

--------------------------

Empty classroom.

 

Early morning and my day was already ruined, thanks to dear JiHyun.

I literally dragged her from her collar to the next classroom which is empty.
“JiHyun! What the hell is this?!” I said as I showed the school paper pamphlet called ‘Weekly News’

 

“It’s our ‘Weekly News Pamphlet’,” Innocent-eyes set with matching finger on her chin while tilting her head.

“The news! It’s not the full truth! You’re supposed to describe the guy!” Yes, she have to. So that, that man would be despised by many because he’s a ert and a rude one. He’s stupid and childish. Ugh! He’s… nightmare, a monster in disguise!

 

“The full truth, eh?” Insert dark atmosphere here. “So you want me to tell everyone how you and that guy meet, and drag me with you so that you two can date? On Sunday?!”

“What? No. No. That’s not true!”

“You lied to me Ji Ae! You did not tell me you’re dating that heart throb!”

 

[“I didn’t come to see you. In fact, I went to date this girl.”

“A-huh. He’s dating me, alright. It’s Sunday.”

“You heard it. I’m dating this iced face here.”]

 

“You’re wrong, JiHyun. Remember, you were asleep that time! How can you assure that?”

The dark aura of hers disappeared. I guess she calmed down already.

“You see…” I felt guilty creeping up my consciousness and thought maybe telling her the truth won’t hurt. “Okay, I’ll tell yah the entire truth now. But please… control yourself from yelping.”

“Ahehe. Aye, aye, captain. My lips are sealed!”

 

 

----------------------------

CLASS HOURS.

 

“Okay class. We have two new transfer students. Boys, come on in.” < - Our homeroom teacher. Her name is Carmen. Single for ten years and she’s already 28.

The classroom grew noisier as they spot two new heart throbs at school.

“Ohayou,” he moved his lips to  chew on his gum before continuing. “Name is Kim MyungSoo.”

>Ooh, half Japanese!< Classmate 1*

>Wow, pale skin… anyway, that get-up is what spells HOT< Classmate2*

>Nyaahhh! Kawaiii…< The rest of the class.*

 

“Class, quiet please. Okay, please introduce yourself.” Teacher Carmen said to the other new student. He’s wearing our uniform. Short, with thick-framed eye glasses and classic hairstyle. Perfect geek get-up! Total opposite with Mr. ert.

“Hi. My name is Lee Jong Gu.”

                                                           

[Insert three seconds of silence here. And a Croo Croo sound.]

 

>MyungSoo, yoo hoo! Have a seat here!== Flirty Classmates*

As expected, the class is only interested with the ert. Oh poor classmates! You’ll lose the chance to sit with this little genius, a good source of answers when exam comes. Nah~ Kidding. No, really.

 

“Jong Gu-sshi!” The entire class is so loud so I yelled as I wave my hand to call him. There’s a vacant seat beside me. It’s better for him to sit here than that ert.

 

That Lee Jong Gu guy gestured a shy and grateful pose and walked toward my direction.

“Here. Sit here little guy.” I said to him as I tapped the vacant sit beside me.

The seats in our class are for two people. JiHyun sits in front of me. Some unknown girl sits beside her. You must be wondering why she did not sit beside me, but the answer is obvious. That is to hide my identity as a secret school paper writer. Remember, she’s the one who takes letters from the Letter Locker.

 

Just as Jong Gu is about to sit, someone pushed him to the side.

Hey, I know this scenario, where someone also pushed me to the side. I remember now.

It’s him. This guy has no civil manners! The one who pushed me when I was standing nicely in the line in that Ice Cream Café! And that ert guy wondering around the girls shower room!

 

He nonchalantly put his hands inside his pocket as he chewed on his gum for another time.

 

 “Get away geek. This seat is mine.”

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

LUNCH BREAK. School backyard.

 

“Just what kind of play are you trying to pull here, Mister?!” I scolded MyungSoo with hands on my waist.

 

“Aiiisst” He dishevelled his hair in annoyance. “Blame your best friend.”

“What does she have to do with this? You’re the bully! You pushed that poor guy! He must have been hurt!”

 

>My, my, Ji Ae. Don’t worry. Jong Gu is just perrrfectly okay. Normal vital signs and zero injuries.==*

 

“JiHyun.” Almost in chorus, MyungSoo and I glowered at her with eyes that could kill.

 

“Oh my, don’t look at me like that. It’s making me laugh in victory. Hohohohoh” Evil JiHyun is back.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

Library.

 

“Oh, I think that’s great.” JiHyun commented after hearing the whole story. We are currently pretending to study while whispering behind these two books held up, just to prevent from getting caught.

 

“What’s great about it? I feel like I am being used.” I pointed out.

“No. It’s the other way ‘round.” I smell an evil plan. [Insert dark aura.]

 

“W-why? H-how? You’re scaring me.” She looked ten times scarier than the ghost in horror movies.

“You see, he doesn’t have a single clue that you’re Anonymy. Besides, you’re working on a hot column for October! Take this as a chance to get a scoop of what and how does this guy’s mind work! Isn’t my idea brilliant?” [Add shining sparkles here.]

 

>Shhh. Silence please.== Librarian.*

 

“Shh, keep it down JiHyun.”

“What? I am not making noise. I ‘m just amazed by my brilliant idea. Woohoohoho”

“What about MyungSoo? Have you consulted him already? What’s the plan?”

“Wahahaha. Leave everything to me. Wahhahahah”

 

JiHyun can be a little too bipolar at times… all of the times rather.

 

 

------------------------

Back to the school backyard.

 

“Look, noody. I—,” MyungSoo. No, Mr Rude ert.

Leaving that aside, what did he say again?

“NOODY?!” Me and JiHyun, in the verge of laughter. Noody? Noody? Seriously?!! ROFL!

“Where did you get that name?” I hardly uttered as I held my tummy. This is seriously funny. Now I understand why that Cheerleader2 said this guy is childish. Because… he really is! Haha.

“I don’t know your best friend’s name! Since she got a long curly hair, I think the nickname noody fits her. Argh! Quit laughing!!!” He explained while shouting.

 

One minute passed.

“Oyy! Stop laughing already!!!” He stomped his foot on the ground in annoyance.

“One more minute… hahaha, just… lmao,”  Me, laughing out of control.

Then, he walks out.

 

“Hey, don’t go. Wait.” JiHyun called out as she brushed off a tear from her eye.

 

--------------

 

JiHyun’s evil plan starts here.

“Okay! So here, the game begins!”

“Wait, what? Game?” Me. Confused. Why is this guy not reacting at all?

“Lemme explain the mechanics of the game.” JiHyun ignored me. She had a board on her hand. Like that of the basketball team. What is she going to do with that?

“Ugh. This board doesn’t help”, =throws the board, took a twig from the ground= “Alryt. Let’s start.”

“You.” She pointed at MyungSoo. “Your goal is to get back with Ms. Pretty Cheerleader2, right?” JiHyun drew square on the ground using the twig.

“Her name is Krystal” (MyungSoo)

“Okay, nobody asked for her name. Moving on, JiHyun…” I rolled my eyes on the side, totally not interested. He glared at me. *Ignore the bastard Hazel.*

“Noody, I want a circle not box” MyungSoo, being childish again, but man, he doesn’t look like he’s joking. Wait. Ignore, right? Ignore the bastard Haze. Ignore. JiHyun seems to be serious also; she just changed the square to circle.

“You.” She pointed at me. “Your goal is to have a boyfriend experience, right?”

“Whuaat?! I never said that!” I protested.

“Woohoo. So that’s why...” MyungSoo sang silently, though intentionally trying to push my button.

“That’s why what???” I countered. And he just whistled nonchalantly but obviously trying to annoy the hell out of me. I turned my gaze to JiHyun. And she just winked at me. So I gave her a You-better-explain-yourself-later look.

 

“Okay, where were we? Hmm, ah. Okay, since both of you have needs and both will mutually and definitely benefit to each other, why don’t we start this symbiotic deal? How about we sign the contract?”

“CONTRACT?!!!” (Me and MyungSoo) Wow, this girl really…came prepared.

“Wait a minute, why are you the one who made the contract? This whole thing does not concern you at all.” MyungSoo said, which has a point, and this point is fatal.

“What… did you… say?!!!!!!!” Evil JiHyun summoned. “Are you rejecting my offer to help?! Do you wunna die this instant? I’ll go ahead and tell that cheerleader that you are so desperate to get back with her and that you can’t get over her because you are one hell of a jerk to love a girl like that!”

 

Midway her over-reacting, for a second, I saw a glint in her eyes. It’s a sign. She’s acting.

=Sigh=  Me, myself do not understand why does she have to help me with this. She’s making it hard for me… I do appreciate her help but…

 

“JiHyun, enough.” I just said it. I get it. She’s worried and she just wanted to help me, I know. But, it’s just that… I don’t want to deceive any one. Besides, this bastard plus me, equals disaster. Not a good match.

 

Never.

 

 

 

 

End of the Chapter

------------------------------

A/N:

So now we have come to meet Kim Myung Soo and Park HyungSik! *clap clap on my own*

I really wonder if anyone here really does get thrilled with this story. Uh, can't blame you if the author herself at narrating.

Nevertheless, here are the characteristics of these pretty boys:

KIM MYUNG SOO - As you have read, he is childish and short-tempered. He is a half Japanese in this story and a heartthrob who is desperate to win back Krystal, his ex-girlfriend. Despite being hot-tempered, he can be very sweet and just like a child, he can be easily tricked.

PARK HYUNGSIK -  The guy who claims he is Ji Ae's playmate when they were kids. Actually, that's the time that he got his first love so you can say that he's also desperate,..desperate in searching for his first love.

You will later learn more about them so stay tuned!

 

Oh before i forget, i'd like to give credits to clementineruby for reviewing this story ^^. You can visit her shop in this link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/875447/boy-who-cried-wolf-advertisement-free-review-shop-hiring-designers-accepting-requests-snsd-exo-free-reviewshop-bts-advertisements-advertisingshop

She's pretty awesome so you better check it out~ Click the link!