It's Sunday Alright

The Date Proposal: Official Debut of the Anonymous

CHAPTER 3:

It’s Sunday alright

 

Ding dong. Ding Dong.

[Door Bell ringing]

 

“Comin’!”

I was busy cooking when I heard the doorbell.

I opened that door and VOILA! Nam Ji Hyun in a genie outfit.

I am supposed to be shocked because I have not seen her today at school but her costume just overpowered my thoughts like, oh my God, what. Is. That?

But no, that’s not what I must say, but this:

 

“What do you want? It’s seven in the evening. And why are you dressed like that?”

She put a sad-puppy-eyes act like that is so classic and it’s not gonna work.

Regardless of my dead-pan idk expression, she said, “You did not even make me greet you! You… baka! How can you forget…? I waited at my house. It’s been an hour, so I just came to pick you up.”

Eh? What is she talking about? Hmm, is it something we discussed this morning?

 

Nope. She was absent by the way. Hmm… HAH! She WAS absent.

“Where have you been?” I started interrogating, suspicion obvious in my tone.

“Preparing.”

Eh? She can’t even look straight in my eyes!

“For what?” I added.

Sad puppy eyes, on set!

“Bad…” plus, dim facial expression. What is up really? “You… you’re such an air head!”

I thought she’s going to cry but…

All of the sudden, she barged into my house and started packing my bag.

 

>Ella. What’s that noise? Are you done cooking dinner? Pls, hand me the envelope I left on the table. I’m kinda busy here <- = Dad, in his study room. Ella’s my nickname at home.*

 

“JiHyun, keep the noise down. It’s curfew hours.”

She’s busy looking through my closet. Like, looking for something…

But when she turned to me, she’s already crying.

“You don’t remember, do you?”

“Ehhh…” I really could not.

“You’re supposed to have a sleep over at my house.”

Oops.

“Oh, is it tonight?"

 

“My, my. Ella. You’re going on a pagama party? Why didn’t you tell us?” Mom.

I started to feel something is heating on my right side where JiHyun was.

“It’s not a party. Just, sleep over.” I answered mom.

 

The next thing I knew, JiHyun turned red out of anger. I totally forgot about the sleep over, really. Honest. Even if you burn my favourite Dan Brown limited edition book.

 

“Oh my God. I just remembered. Is this your book, sweetie? It fell on the fireplace this morning. Ehe, sorry sweetie. Mom’s clumsy.” =peace sign= … ^^ V”

 

“Oh GOD!!!!!”  M-my… limited edition book of Dan Brown… “Waaah! Mom! This is a very important remembrance from--- someone!” Indeed. Is this Karma? Why did it come earlier? Huhu.

“Someone?” JiHyun blinked. Oh God.

“Ah hehe. Just, err, my classmate in…elementary. Heh heh.”

“Anyway, you can take her, JiHyun. You got your service car with you, right?”

“Yes, Mr Jang, is actually waiting outside.”

Although almost unnoticeable, I saw a glint of light at the corner of her lips, giving me a slight fear of something.

 

-------------------------

 

“Har har. Karma, it is. Dearest JiAe…ho hohoh”

“JiHyun, you’re scaring me.” Please don’t ask about that damn book! Please. Please.

 

We’re in their house now. Specifically in her room. Lights out, and she’s holding up a flash light on her face.

“It’s your fault.”

“What?”

“You said you already told them about the sleep over. Oh, it was my first time seeing your mom. Gaaaawd, she’s beautiful. But… why… are you… not –-..”

“I KNOW. I get it. Who knows? Maybe I was an orphan.” I said sarcastically.

“Ahehe. I was just joking.”

“By the way, do you really usually dress like that when you sleep? I mean… cosplay-like? With a genie-theme?”

“Nope.” With a nervous smile. Weird. “A minute please, I’ll just go change” Wait, that reminds me. This is suspicious… Aha! Now I remember!

“JiHyun.”

>Yes.< In her closet room.*

“You WENT on a COSPLAY gathering, didn’t yah?” I purposely put emphasis on important terms there. Hmp, after barging into my house and went oh-so-dramatic… Ugh, gross.

She stepped out of her closet, GUILTY written on her face.

“Ano… I couldn’t help myself, hehe. Yah know I love cosplaying… To the point that I skipped class.”

“To the point that you deserted me” I added. You don’t know my suffering this morning… huhuhu.

“No! No, no. I did not….blah blah blah”

 

Three hours of chatting passed and we were ready to sleep. While lying with a furry bed sheet, I was staring at the ceiling full of glow-in-the-dark stars.

“Say, JiHyun?”

“Yes?”

“I think I need to tell you about something.”

“What is it?”

“You see… I am quite bothered. What if somebody’s relationship gets broken because of a stupid advice from me?”

She took her eyes off the ceiling and turned to face me.

“If it happens, you are not to be blame. Giving advice is like making other roads clearer in front of the person who is lost. It’s like giving light so that the other roads will appear from ignorance or oblivion. It’s up on the person which road he/she will take. So, don’t burden yourself too much. It’s not your fault.”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Fastforward. The rest of the week is not interesting yet until Sunday came.

 

“Miss, I’d like that flavour please.” I said as I pointed at the picture. I’m in an ice cream café, on my own. As you can see, it’s Sunday. A yummy cold sundae fits the day! Yeah! I made a rhyme. =grin=

 

>Miss<* /oh yummy sundae…

=grin stupidly=

>Miss…< * I’d love to eat sundae even in winter nights…ahh heaven

As you can see…or read, I was in cloud night, not until…

 

>Hey!< = Someone pushed me to the side.*=

=frown==angry=

“Hey! Why did you push me?! I’m in front of the line!” I yelled at the person beside me. It’s a guy wearing grey jacket and black jeans. A silver guitar necklace hanging on his neck was still in motion, evident that he made a move. He had his black hair dishevelled with spikes. Not scary, but cool.

“So what? You’re in my way, ice face.”

I-ice?!!! My anger meter just went up more. I can feel my eyeballs popping out of its sockets. Holy potato! He’s ruining my happy Sunday!

>Miss, here’s your coffee choco fudge sundae.< =

I was about to rebut but the lady from the counter stopped me. No, my sundae stopped me. Hihih, yum. Ignore the bastard and get away. C’mon sundae, yummy sundae, let’s get away. Let’s run away from this world. Will yah marry me? Hic hic.

 

>Weirdo. < = the bastard murmured, but I just ignored him.*=

 

--------------

So that’s the interesting part! The yummy sundae!

 

--------------------------

 

 

I went to the school campus while finishing my sundae. What would a normal student do at school on Sunday? Date, of course. BUT I am no normal student. I’m a secret school paper writer! So, right now, I will be investigating. Detective mode: activated!

 

My side kick should be somewhere around here… Hmm…

 

I was scanning my office, yah know, from previous chap; the pond with a swing where people seldom visits. And it’s better known as History garden.

 

>BOO!< JiHyun just appeared from the bushes to shock me.*

“Waaaahhhh!” that’s a feigned shock.

“Ay.. You’re really no fun.” She said as she brush off some leaves on her.

“I watch tons of horror and suspense movies. Guess, I’m immune to shock already. Hehe,” I reasoned.

“Hmm, you’re right. Oh well, how about we start already?”

I nodded excitedly.

 

----------------

School gymnasium.

 

“The rumour says there’s a peeping tom inside the girls’ shower room. Those who have seen it says she shows up on Sunday after the cheer leading practice.” JiHyun reported.

“It’s a SHE?”

“Yeah. Maybe a tom.” JiHyun.

>NO< Someone from behind.*

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” JiHyun yelled, shocked from the person behind her.

“Yoh,” the mister from behind said as a greeting.

“Who… are you?” I asked as I titled my head with creased forehead actually out of disgust not curiosity.

He seemed familiar. Annoyingly familiar. He’s wearing a fake black wig and a piece of white cloth wrapped like a coat.

He glared at JiHyun, a sign ordering her to shut up.

“Keep it down,” he said.

“Oh you’re beautiful” JiHyun complimented. “What a beautiful lady you are! Kawaii…” Insert sparkles here.

BHGGGSS. She just got hit with a fist. Knock out!

Wait, why am I just watching? It’s JiHyun who just got hit! HE hit JiHyun!

“Yah! Why did you do that?!!!”

“Shut the hell up. Bring your friend outta here. Or I’ll go report you to the guards.”

Ehh?!!! He sounded like this is his house. There are no guards here. Stupid. It’s a gymnasium!

Wait… that’s odd. He’s too stupid to even think there’re guards in here. Suspicious…

“Oh hold it right there mister! Are you… an outsa---,”

Before I could even speak the word, he covered my mouth with his palm.

>What? You broke up with him?!< Cheerleader1*

We’re in a closet now by the way. This guy has sharp ears and quick reflexes. He heard the footsteps and quickly dragged me and JiHyun into this dark stinky closet. Wait, this is no ordinary closet. It’s for cleaning tools. Just…great.

Yuck.\

 

>A-huh<  =Cheerleader2* has said her reply.

>Why? Is he not good enough? He’s kinda cute and caring < =*

>Yeah he is but I can no longer stand his childish acts. I want a boyfriend, not a little brother to babysit.< = *

 

“Awts. Poor boyfriend.” I muttered in a whisper yet distinct. In an instant, someone pulled my hair from below.

“Aww!” I silently yelped, annoyance evident in my tone.

 

It’s dark but I can tell who it is. JiHyun has been knocked out so who else.

“Why did you do that?”

“Did what?”

Argh, I know he did it and yet he is playing impeccant!

He’s going to die. Now!

 

 

 

 I just kicked him hard.

And I don’t care which part will hurt.

“Owh….aajbshdjfjgls. .”

 

“Why did you do that?!!!” I repeated my question while trying to suppress my anger by gritting my teeth.

 

“I’m s-supposed t-to ask you that? Why…did you…” He managed to say, despite the pain between his thighs.

Playing innocent too, I replied,

 “Did what? Oh sorry, it’s dark, I didn’t see your---thing… is on the way.”

 

>Hmm. Let’s see. You two are dating for two years. Are you really okay with that? Throwing those two years just because… yah know…ß Showbiz and talk show friend.*

>Yeah. I’m okay with it. Anyway, for those two years, I never felt anything special at all. Anonymy advised me to realize whether I felt anything special when I’m with him but… there’s none at all. Being with him felt like babysitting a little brother. I think Anonymy is right. My decision to break up with him is the best choice I ever made.< ==

 

Ooh. I feel proud but…why are we hiding in here again?

This guy…is he…? *

I want to play a bit soooo… I assured my voice to be clear for him to hear,

“Why are you listening to some girls’ chit-chats?” He was silent but I am not waiting for his response and gave out another query.

“Mister…Are you… GAY?!”

 

 

“Why… you!”

 

 

 

BGGGSSSSSSS…!!!!!!!!

 

Brooms, rugs, cleaning tools and ME, and this pig head mister fell as the door suddenly opened.

 

I held my head because it hurts! Damn this guy! Baka! He pulled my hair with force so he got off-balanced and fell toward the door, which lead to our position right now.

 

“Why did you do that?!” How many times do we have to keep repeating this question?!

“Did what?” Again, he played innocent.

Wait, why is his chest so hard. And… =looks up= why is his face so near?

Loading…

Wait! There’s no time to buffer right now!

“Y-you’re playing innocent again! You…”

 

>MyungSoo.< Ooh. It’s cheerleader2.*

 

“MyungSoo…” Cheerleader2 muttered almost unheard.

“Oh MyungSoo! It’s you!” Cheerleader1. “uh, what’s with the get up?”

“Uh,” He took the white cloth and wig off in a blink of an eye.

“Wow, amazing reflex. Really.” He glared at me. A signal to shut up.

“T-these? Uh, these are…”

Cheerleader2 has a dark facial expression. Do these two know each other? She cut off what this mister is trying to say.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop visiting me?! Stop seeing me. Don’t ever appear in front of me again!”

Ooh. They DO know each other… Hic hic,

This guy below, pushed me, again. Oh yeah. We were still in that weird position.

After realizing our position, he stood up to face the beautiful Cheerleader2.

“I didn’t come to see you. In fact, I went to date this girl.” He presented me in a way holding me like a puppy. Like, hmm, how do I describe it… He held my collar from behind and made me face Ms Cheerleader2.

“A-huh. He’s dating me, alright. It’s Sunday.” I sarcastically repeated. He’s kidding right?

“You heard it. I’m dating this iced face here.”

Loading…what did HE and I just say? …

“WHAT??!!! I’M DATING… YOU???!!!!”

 

 

 

End of Chapter

.

-------------------

A/N:

Okay i definitely wrote in the prev chapter that i'll publish this chap after 8hours.

I just had a hunch that i won't be online tomorrow because i feel like hibernating now after 24 hours of being awake. Hmm, it depends really but nevertheless, you should be happy enough now to comment, ryt? *wiggles eyebrows*

Gawd, i feel like stupid talking to myself on my own storyline, on my own A/N and on my ownaccount. I'm lonely... T_T

GdNyt, myself.