Chapter 6

Memories of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ow,” Eunhyuk groaned. “What happened?” Eunhyuk got up from his bed and looked around, he saw a text and read it.

“Eunhyuk, I went to school already. Don’t be late, I’ll meet you there. Yesung,” Eunhyuk read.

“He left?!?! What time is it?” Eunhyuk looked around.

“Class is going to start in 30 minutes?!?! The professor will yell at me!” Eunhyuk ran to the bathroom.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon,” the professor called.

“Here,” Hyoyeon replied.

“Lee Hyukjae,” the professor called. “Lee Hyukjae?”

“I-I’m here!” Eunhyuk ran in.

“Why are you late?” the professor asked.

“He was getting me a pencil,” Hyoyeon spoke up.

“Actually I was out late, so I’m late,” Eunhyuk answered truthfully.

“Thank you for being honest, and Hyoyeon, don’t lie for someone else,” the professor said as Eunhyuk made his way to his seat.

“I told the truth for the first time,” Eunhyuk chuckled and put his head down.

“Here’s a pencil,” Hyoyeon placed it on his desk.

“I thought you didn’t have a pencil. You said that yesterday when I asked you. And didn’t you just tell the teacher that I was getting you a pencil?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Are you mad?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Of course not,” Eunhyuk glared at her.

“The truth is, it was because I…I thought you were using me,” Hyoyeon whispered.

“Wow…That’s right, everyone thinks of me like that,” Eunhyuk replied.

“I don’t mean it that way,” Hyoyeon told him.

“Professor, I don’t feel well, can I go out for a bit?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Your studies-,” the professor started.

“I’ll come after school, you know my grades,” Eunhyuk got up and left.

“Aish,” Hyoyeon whispered.

 

“Eunhyuk.” Yesung called.

“Y-Yeah?” Eunhyuk rubbed his eyes.

“Sorry about yesterday,” Yesung apologized.

“It’s nothing…I’m sorry too,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“I…I was worried, you went to the club and Hyoyeon came to pick you up,” Yesung said.

“Hyoyeon? Picked me up?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yeah,” Yesung nodded.

“So you’re saying you never got the car keys back from her? That’s why I had to take a bus to school?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Sorry,” Yesung replied.

“Doesn’t matter. Just tell Yuri to tell her to give my keys back,” Eunhyuk started walking towards dance class.

“We’re going to see her right now,” Yesung said.

“I don’t think I should talk to her,” Eunhyuk replied.

“But…Didn’t you say she was your buddy?” Yesung asked.

“Let’s just go,” Eunhyuk demanded.

 

“They’re here,” Yuri said.

“When did you start caring about Yesung?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I wasn’t talking about him!” Yuri looked away.

“Okay,” Hyoyeon shrugged.

“Hi Yuri, hi Hyoyeon,” Yesung greeted.

“Hello,” Yuri waved.

“Hi,” Hyoyeon replied.

“Do you need anything?” Yuri asked.

“Hyoyeon, I was wondering if you could give Eunhyuk’s car keys back,” Yesung said. She looked over and saw Eunhyuk sitting in the corner playing with his IPod and listening to music.

“Oh! Ne! I was about to return it to him. I’ll go now,” Hyoyeon got up.

“No, no, no, no, no,” Yesung sang. “I can give it to him,”

“I was the one that took it, I should return it,” Hyoyeon said.

“I think I should give it to him,” Yesung replied.

“Um…Okay,” Hyoyeon gave Yesung the keys.

“Thank you, I’ll talk to you later,” Yesung said and ran towards Eunhyuk.

“That was weird,” Yuri muttered. They watched Yesung give Eunhyuk the keys. Eunhyuk just looked up at Yesung and nodded, then put the keys in his pockets. “He didn’t even say thank you,” Yuri added.

“He’s been…” Hyoyeon sighed.

“What’s with the sigh?” Yuri asked.

“Ever since the day I ignored him…Which was yesterday, he’s been really…the guy everyone thinks he is.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is this my fault?” Yuri asked. “I’m sorry, Hyoyeon. I just don’t want you to get hurt,”

“It’s not your fault. We’re best friends,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“If you want, go ahead.” Yuri whispered.

“Mwoh?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I can’t stop you from li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter