Chapter 25

Memories of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“The building…It fell on him,” Seohyun whispered. “The reason why he’s on a wheelchair is because he saved you…and gave up his legs too,” she said as Hyoyeon covered and was speechless.

“Aniyo,” Hyoyeon cried. “Aniyo!!”

“Hyoyeon…” Tiffany called.

“You’re lying to me!! You’re lying to me!!” Hyoyeon wept.

“We’re not…it’s the truth,” Siwon whispered.

“It can’t be!! Eunhyuk tells me everything!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Hyoyeon…he-,” Seohyun started.

“I don’t believe it, Eunhyuk would never blame himself, he…he,” Hyoyeon started.

“Hey why did you call us?” a voice spoke up.

“Did you need-,” they stopped.

“Yesung, Yuri, sit down, she knows,” Siwon whispered.

“I don’t believe it!!” Hyoyeon cried.

“Hyoyeon, you have to believe it!!” Tiffany screamed and everyone stared at her.

“Wae?! Yuri and Yesung didn’t tell me so it’s a lie!!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Hyoyeon…it’s true,” Yuri whispered.

“Eunhyuk is injured, he’s like that…he…” Yesung stopped.

“Aniyo,” Hyoyeon cried. “I don’t believe it!!”

“Eunhyuk stayed with us all this time!! How can you not believe it?!” Tiffany screamed.

“Fany, calm down,” Siwon called.

“How am I suppose to calm down?! She doesn’t know how much Eunhyuk suffered without her!!” Tiffany started to tear up.

“Tell me then!!! Give me an example then!!” Hyoyeon screamed.

“He blamed himself for you!!!” Tiffany shouted. “Every single day he would blame himself for everything!! Just so that you wouldn’t give up!!”

“Like what?” Hyoyeon asked.

“He said he killed his parents, Hyoyeon!!!” Tiffany screamed. “He blamed himself for talk to you on the phone!!! He blamed himself for Yesung and Yuri’s break up!! He blamed himself for not being with you to protect you and saved you!!! If he wasn’t blaming himself he would be okay right now!!! His legs wouldn’t be ruined!!!” Tiffany yelled.

“I…” Hyoyeon cried.

“Hyoyeon, it’s okay,” Yuri whispered.

“Why didn’t he tell me?! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Hyoyeon wept.

“Because…He told us not to,” Yesung replied.

“I can’t….” Hyoyeon said. “I can’t believe this,”

“Here, look at this yourself,” Seohyun passed Eunhyuk’s files. As Hyoyeon picked them up and read them she dropped it on the floor.

“I…” Hyoyeon shook her head. “It’s my fault,” she whispered.

“Hyoyeon,” Yuri whispered.

“I killed his parents, I ruined his legs, I…It’s my entire fault,” Hyoyeon cried.

“This is why, Hyoyeon!” Siwon spoke up.

“He didn’t want to tell you or else you would blame yourself!! All you have to do is believe it and just let it be,” Tiffany told her.

“But….I can’t…I won’t…” Hyoyeon stood up. “I have to talk to Eunhyuk!! I have to now!!” she screamed and ran out the building.

“Hyoyeon!!! You can’t!!!” Yuri ran after her.

“It’s late!! Get back here!!” Yesung shouted.

“I have to!!” Hyoyeon cried and stopped.

“Hyoyeon…You can’t,” Seohyun whispered.

“Why not?!” Hyoyeon screamed.

“You just can’t, okay?!” Siwon shouted.

“We told you…You know…We’re trying our best to help him, we really are,” Tiffany said.

“But I want to help him. I love him, I want to,” Hyoyeon wept on the ground.

“But if he knows that we told you,” Yesung swallowed.

“He’ll leave…He’ll go with his parents,” Yuri whispered.

“We’re sorry,” Seohyun whispered.

“We’ll take care of him…” Siwon said.

“Don’t worry,” Tiffany added.

 

~A Couple Days Later

“I don’t want to go,” Eunhyuk replied while eating cereal with strawberry milk.

“Eunhyuk, you’ve missed school way too much!” Tiffany screamed.

“That’s because Hyoyeon saw me!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“No she didn’t,” Siwon replied.

“How would you know?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Because…Yuri and Yesung said she thinks you’re at some dancing camp,” Siwon lied.

“Really?” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Yes,” Tiffany replied.

“Fine, then I will go,” Eunhyuk said.

“Good,” Tiffany got his things ready.

 

“Yuri, Yesung, I’m-,” Hyoyeon stopped when she saw someone in the classroom.

“Oh…Hi,” he coughed and sat up.

“Eunhyuk,” Hyoyeon sat in front of him.

“Yeah,” he nodded and looked out the window. Hyoyeon couldn’t help but look at his legs. She felt tears forming and tried to stop them.

“W-Where have you been?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Dance camp,” Eunhyuk lied.

“Oh…” Hyoyeon looked away and wiped her tears.

“About the other day…” Eunhyuk started.

“What day?” Hyoyeon asked.

“The day I asked you to go get me a drink,” Eunhyuk said.

“You left to the doctor,”Hyoyeon thought. “What about it?”

“Sorry for leaving, I was busy…My parents called me,” he lied again.

“Lies…”  Hyoyeon said in her head. “Oh, okay,” she nodded.

“Junho doesn’t walk with you anymore?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Him and I have nothing to do with each other,” Hyoyeon whispered.

“I see,” Eunhyuk nodded. “What about the dance competition?” Eunhyuk asked with pain in his heart.

“The dance class decided not to do it,” Hyoyeon replied.

“Wait…What? Why?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I don’t know,” Hyoyeon whispered.

“Hyo, we’re here,” Yuri called and saw them talking.

“I mean…” Yesung just pushed Yuri and the two sat down.

“Hey, Eunhyuk!” someone called and he looked up.

“Yeah?” he replied.

“It’s me, Donghae,” the kid smiled. “Remember you promised to join the soccer team?” he asked.

“Um…” Eunhyuk looked down. “I…I can’t,” Eunhyuk whispered.

“What? Fine,” Donghae ran off.

Hyoyeon looked back at him and saw hurt in his eyes. She wanted to caress his face and tell him that it will be alright but she saw Yesung and Yuri shaking their heads.

Class went by. Every time they talked about anything that involved moving, she heard Eunhyuk muttered something and he would put his head down. After a couple hours class was about to end.

“Okay, class, as you all now, we quit the dance competition,” the teacher said. “That’s all I have to say, and class is dismissed very early today,” she said and left.

“I wonder why,” a boy said and glared at Eunhyuk.

“Everyone knows why,” another student said and they all left. Eunhyuk put his head down as tears fell out again.

“I…” Hyoyeon reached for Eunhyuk’s hand but someone grabbed it and pulled it away.

“J-Junho?” Yuri and Yesung glared at him.

“You’re coming with me,” Junho pulled Hyoyeon out the class and into the back of the school.

“What do you want?!” Hyoyeon screamed.

“Why are you with Eunhyuk?!” he screamed.

“Because I’m not with you!” Hyoyeon replied.

“Yah! I saved your life! You owe me your life!” Junho screamed and Hyoyeon slapped him.

“You liar!! You didn’t save my life!! You didn’t give up anything for my life!! I know you didn’t save me!! The police and doctors already told me!!” she screamed in his face and his eyes were wide. “All you did was stand next to me and got all the credit!!”

“Then who saved you?!” Junho shouted.

“Eun-,” Hyoyeon stopped. “You don’t need to know who saved me. Just stay away and leave me alone, I’m tired of you. It was fine at first, but now…you’re really irritating,” Hyoyeon started to walk off.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to run back to that kid after what he did to you,” Junho chuckled.

“Kid?” Hyoyeon glared at him. “He’s not a kid. He’s actually honest and has a heart,” Hyoyeon walked again.

“Well then, you tell him to watch out,” Junho replied.

“Watch out?” Hyoyeon whispered. “Why don’t you? You watch out,” Hyoyeon walked into the building.

“Eunhyuk won’t get her…” Junho whispered. “I will…I will do anything to him, so that he would leave again,” he said.

 

~A Couple Days Later-After School

“Okay…” Eunhyuk said in the phone. “Why did I tell Yesung and Yuri to leave? Siwon and Tiffany won’t be here till fifteen minutes,” he sighed.

“Hyoyeon,” Eunhyuk heard someone called and he looked up and saw Junho holding Hyoyen’s wrist.

“I told you to leave me alone,” Hyoyeon pulled her wrist away.

“Come on, forgive me,” Junho hugged her.

“Stop!” Hyoyeon pushed him and ran out the classroom.

“Hyo-,” before Junho could finish he felt someone grab his collar. “You,”

“Don’t mess with her,” Eunhyuk warned while glaring into Junho’s eyes.

“What will you do?” Junho smirked.

“I’m warning you not to mess with her…Arraso?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Said that person that messed with her,” Junho replied and Eunhyuk punched him in the face. “You!!”

“Don’t mess with her!! Do you understand me?!” Eunhyuk screamed. A group of students started to gather around the classroom.

“Bwoh? I can do anything to her, I-,” Eunhyuk punched Junho in the face again.

“That’s it!!” Junho grabbed Eunhyuk’s collar. “Get up!!”

“No,” Eunhyuk replied and sat in his desk.

“I said get up!!” Junho screamed and pushed Eunhyuk out of his desk. Eunhyuk wanted to fight back but he couldn’t get up. “What?! You can’t get up, mommy’s boy?”

“Bwoh?!” Eunhyuk shouted and tried to get up.

“You’re nothing but a useless piece of trash!!” Junho said and someone punched him.

“What did you say about my friend?!” Yesung screamed while grabbing onto Junho’s collar.

“Eunhyuk!!” Yuri ran to his side.

“He’s a piece of-,” Junho started and Yesung punched him again.

“SAY IT AGAIN I DARE YOU!!!” Yesung replied.

“Yesung, stop!!” Yuri begged.

“I’ll stop him!!” Junho punched Yesung and pushed him to the ground.

“Yesung!!” Yuri screamed while holding Eunhyuk.

“Go help him” Eunhyuk demanded.

“I…” Yuri started until Junho pushed her to the side.

“This kid!!” Junho grabbed Eunhyuk’s collar.

“Give him back!!!” Yuri screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter