Chapter 20

Memories of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Siwon? You’re finally here,” Eunhyuk wiped his tears and waited for a while. “Siwon…You can put me on the wheelchair now,” Eunhyuk told him. “Siwon?” he asked. All of a sudden he felt water dripping on him. When he looked up his eyes widen.

“Y-Yesung?” Eunhyuk asked as his eyes widen.

“What is this?” Yesung asked.

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk replied.

“What are you doing?” Yesung asked him.

“You should go home,” Eunhyuk swallowed.

“ANSWER ME!!” Yesung screamed. It was the first time Eunhyuk heard Yesung yelling at him. It was worse than last time.

“I…” Eunhyuk looked away and pulled himself on the wheelchair, with Yesung’s help. “Out of all the people…He had to help me,” Eunhyuk whispered and started to stroll away.

“WAE?!” Yesung shouted while facing Eunhyuk’s back. “WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!?!” Yesung screamed with tears falling.

“I…I have to go,” Eunhyuk whispered.

“EUNHYUK!!!” Yesung cried and ran to his wheelchair. “DON’T LEAVE!!!!!!” He stood in front of Eunhyuk and went on his knees.

“WAE?!?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!” Yesung screamed.

“I…I have to go,” Eunhyuk whispered.

“EUNHYUK!!!!” Yesung shouted with tears spilling. “WHAT HAPPENED?!”

“WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED, YESUNG!?” Eunhyuk shouted with angry tears.

“Eunhyuk,” Siwon and Tiffany called but immediately stop when they saw Yesung.

“I LOST EVERYTHING!!!” Eunhyuk shouted. “EVERYTHING!!!!”

“Bwoh?!” Yesung asked.

“I LOSE MY PARENTS, MY BESTFRIEND, MY LOVE, MY FRIENDS, I LOSE EVERYTHING!!!! I LOST MY LEGS!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?! THAT’S WHY I CAN’T DO ANYTHING DURING CLASS!!!” Eunhyuk shouted with tears spilling. “IT’S ALL MY FAULT!!! I HATE MYSELF, SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! NO ONE NEEDS ME ANYMORE!!” Eunhyuk said and strolled out the room past Siwon and Tiffany.

“B-Bwoh?” Yesung looked at Siwon and Tiffany.

“He…” Tiffany shook her head and left the room.

“W-What’s wrong with him?” Yesung asked.

“His parents passed away,” Siwon whispered.

“B-Bwoh?” Yesung asked with wide eyes. “W-When? H-How?”

“On their anniversary…About one month and a half ago,” Siwon told him.

“W-Why didn’t he tell us?!” Yesung screamed.

“Because…His parents died when he was on the phone with Hyoyeon.” Siwon explained. “He didn’t want Hyoyeon to blame herself…You don’t understand,”

“I…” Yesung started to cry.

“He didn’t break up with Hyoyeon. He didn’t cheat on her. He only needed time alone. Those nights…He was staying with Tiffany and I,” Siwon explained.

“I…I misunderstood him,” Yesung cried.

“He barely eats anymore…He doesn’t sleep much…” Siwon whispered. “Good bye,” Siwon started to walk away.

“Why is my best friend on a wheelchair?” Yesung asked.

“I…I can’t tell you,” Siwon told him.

“Tell me!” Yesung begged.

“He…He lost his legs,” Siwon muttered.

“W-What?” Yesung asked.

“Eunhyuk lost his legs in the fire,” Siwon said.

“What fire?!” Yesung screamed.

“The one two weeks ago at the school,” Siwon replied.

“He wasn’t at school! That’s impossible!!” Yesung shouted.

“He was the one that saved Hyoyeon,” Siwon said. “He ran in the school and saved her, he threw Hyoyeon….And everything fell and he lost his legs. He…He might not ever dance or walk again,” Siwon told him. “Good bye,” Siwon said and walked out the door.

“I…” Yesung cried. “I’m sorry,” Yesung cried. “I’m sorry, Eunhyuk,”

 

“Yesung,” Yuri smiled when he came back. “What took you so long?”

“I…Nothing,” Yesung quickly put on the sunglasses Yuri gave him, to cover his puffy eyes.

“Awww, how sweet,” Hyoyeon giggled.

“Let’s just go home,” Yesung told them.

 

~Next Day

“Thank, Siwon,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“It’s Friday, so later Tiffany and I will take you to Han River…okay?” Siwon said.

“Okay, bye,” Eunhyuk chuckled and Siwon left. “I’m so tired,” Eunhyuk muttered and put his head down. His pen rolled off the desk and far away.

“Aish…” Eunhyuk muttered.

“E-Eunhyuk,” a voice spoke up. He looked up and saw Yesung at the door.

“You should be with your friends,” Eunhyuk told him.

“I-I know,” Yesung said and walked towards Eunhyuk. “I know what’s wrong with you. I know everything,” Yesung told him.

“Siwon told you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I’m sorry,” Yesung said. “I’m a bad best friend. I wasn’t there for you when your parents passed away. I should have believed you. I should have convinced Hyoyeon for you. I’m dumb for believing that Junho saved Hyoyeon when you did. If…I didn’t know about your legs. I’m a bad guy for saying all those things about your legs,” Yesung started to cry.

“Yesung…” Eunhyuk started. “It happened….It’s the past, nothing can change,” he sighd. “But…the only thing that can change is the future.”

“Eunhyuk…Please let me help,” Yesung begged.

“Just help me by taking care of Hyoyeon…You should pay attention to Yuri too,” Eunhyuk whispered. “I have Siwon and Tiffany now. I’m not saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter