Chapter 18

Memories of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wae?” Hyoyeon cried while running through the hallways. “Why me?” she wept and bumped into someone.

“Omo,” the person said.

“S-Sorry,” Hyoyeon replied.

“Hyoyeon?” the person asked.

“J-Junho,” Hyoyeon looked up at him with her big puffy eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Junho asked.

“E-Eunhyuk…He,” Hyoyeon burst out crying.

“It’s okay,” Junho hugged her. “I’m here for you,”

 

~A Week Later

“Where is Hyukjae again?!” the dance teacher shouted. “Yesung!! You live with him!!”

“I don’t know,” Yesung shrugged. “He disappeared,”

“It’s the middle of February! We only have a month and a half left!!!” the teacher shouted.

“Sorry,” Hyoyeon apologized.

“He’s been out of school for two weeks!! Two weeks!!” the teacher screamed.

“It’s not our fault,” Yuri replied.

“This is ridiculous!!” the teacher shouted and the bell rang.

“Hyoyeon-ah!” Junho called and ran to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Hyoyeon slightly smiled.

“Is something wrong?” Junho asked.

“Aniyo,” Hyoyeon shook her head.

“We’re going home, do you want to come?” Yuri asked.

“I can give you a ride also,” Yesung said.

“I will take her home,” Junho smiled and the two left.

“I really think I should go home with them,” Hyoyeon whispered.

“Hyoyeon,” Junho called. “Be yourself for once,” Junho told her. “I know you and him had a problem but please…I like the old you,”

“I’m trying, I really am,” Hyoyeon said.

“Maybe…Maybe you don’t need him,” Junho whispered.

“I don’t?” Hyoyeon asked.

“You have me,” Junho smiled.

“T-Thank you,” Hyoyeon hugged him.

 

“Why am I here?” Eunhyuk asked and walked in the school. He was wearing a cap. The cap that had his birthday and name on it (Spao cap). His eyes were still puffy and red so he wore sunglasses to cover it up.

“You have me,” he heard someone said and looked up.

“Junho…H-Hyoyeon?” his eyes began to tear up again.

“T-Thank you,” Hyoyeon said and hugged him. Eunhyuk’s tears spilled again. He just finished crying five minutes ago and now he’s crying again.

“W-Why?” Eunhyuk whispered and thought they didn’t hear. He saw them look over and ran, leaving his cap behind.

“It’s always me with the worse luck, right?” Eunhyuk cried and ran to his car. “I hate myself!! I’m stupid!! She has someone else!!” Eunhyuk cried and hit his head against the wheel.

 

“Who was that?” Junho asked.

“I…” Hyoyeon walked up the cap and picked it up. “It’s no one,” Hyoyeon whispered and put the cap in her backpack. “No one special.”

 

~2 Days Later

“Is he not here again?!” the teacher screamed.

“Like I said, it’s not our fault,” Yuri shrugged.

“I don’t care anymore,” Yesung whispered.

“Maybe…” Hyoyeon tried to make an excuse.

“Sorry, I’m late,” someone walked in.

“Lee Hyukjae, coming back to school after two and a half weeks,” the teacher said as he sat down in the corner.

“Where were you?” the teacher asked.

“Busy,” Eunhyuk replied.

“Busy? Too busy to go to school?” the teacher asked.

“Apparently,” Eunhyuk muttered and the whole class started to whisper.

“Oppa,” Gyuri started.

“Shut up,” Eunhyuk replied.

“No sunglasses or caps in the school,” the teacher told him.

“I’m not staying here that long,” Eunhyuk stood up.

“Bwoh?” the teacher asked. “You have to practice; the dance competition is in a month and a half,”

“And I won’t be there,” Eunhyuk said.

“What?” the class asked.

“I’m quitting dance class,” Eunhyuk told her. “I don’t want to dance. I hate dancing. I’m not doing the competition,”

“Are you crazy?!” Yuri shouted. “We’ve been working hard on this for months!!”

“You worked hard, but I didn’t,” Eunhyuk swallowed.

“You’re stupid! Lee Hyukjae hates dancing?” Yesung asked.

“Yes I do, I hate it the most in this world,” Eunhyuk pulled his cap lower. “I’m quitting, and no one is stopping me,” Eunhyuk started to walk out.

“Then what about all the work we did?” Hyoyeon asked. “What am I going to do? Who will replace you?”

“Replace…” Eunhyuk muttered and held in his tears. “If anything…There’s Junho from the dance class next door. He’s a great dancer, better than me at everything. He can replace me at anything,” Eunhyuk whispered and Hyoyeon’s eyes were wide.

“I’m sorry,” Eunhyuk apologized to the class and walked out.

“H-How can he..” the teacher started. “Get Junho over here then,” she whispered.

 

~A Couple Days Later

“It’s finally Saturday,” Yesung groaned in his bed. “Three o’clock in the morning?! Why am I awake so early?” he asked. All of a sudden he heard the door open.

“Robber?” Yesung grabbed a stick nearby and walked out. He all the lights and looked around.

“Why are Eunhyuk’s lights on?” Yesung was about to open the door until it opened itself. In front of his was Eunhyuk, who lost a lot of weight. He had a bag in his hand and like always, wearing a disguise.

“Oh,” Yesung said.

“I-I…” Eunhyuk swallowed. “I paid the bills already,” Eunhyuk tried to smile. “I got you some food and some schools supplies. I also got you the microwave you always wanted. I bought some ice cream and rented some movies for you. I paid the bills for the rest of the month and next month too,”

“Do you think this is going to make me like you?” Yesung asked.

“Aniyo,” Eunhyuk shook his head and headed for the balcony.

“Why don’t you come home anymore?” Yesung asked.

“Home…” Eunhyuk chuckled. “I don’t have a home.” Eunhyuk put on his backpack and headed for the door.

“Where are you going?” Yesung asked. “It’s three in the morning,”

“We’ll meet again, I promise,” Eunhyuk smiled and walked out.

“What is he talking about?” Yesung replied and went to his room.

 

~Eight at night

“Yesung-ah,” Yuri called while knocking on the door.

“Y-Yeah?” Yesung yawned and opened the door.

“Did you sleep all day?!” Yuri asked.

“It’s morning already?” Yesung asked.

“No! It’s night time!” Yuri shouted.

“Chincha?!” Yesung scratched his head.

“Aish, go wash up and come over for dinner,” Yuri closed the door and left.

“I slept all day,” Yesung went into the bathroom and got ready. “I’m going to borrow Eunhyuk’s jacket,” Yesung whispered and walked into Eunhyuk’s room. The bed was made and like always it was neat.

When he opened the drawer his eyes went wide. “Where did his clothes go?” Yesung asked and opened other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter