Chapter 19

Memories of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Your legs…You can’t use them anymore,” Seohyun whispered and Eunhyuk’s eyes went wide.

“B-Bwoh?” Eunhyuk asked with tears streaming.

“I’m sorry,” Seohyun said. “If you want…You can try to walk again. It might take months or years, you can try though,” Seohyun told him.

“I-I need some time alone,” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Ne,” Seohyun nodded and walked out. Eunhyuk’s tears fell. He couldn’t stop it from falling.

“Wae?!” Eunhyuk screamed and tried to get off the bed. “I hate my legs!! I hate my life!! I’m useless!! There’s no point in living anymore!!” Eunhyuk cried. “I’m useless,”

 

“Do you hear something?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yelling,” Yuri replied.

“Can I come in?” someone knocked on the door.

“Dr. Seo,” Yesung greeted.

“Ne, I’m here to talk to Hyoyeon,” Seohyun smiled.

“Hello,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Hi,” Seohyun replied and looked at her clipboard. “You’re alright. But I recommend you to stay here for about two more days,” she said.

“Ne,” Hyoyeon nodded.

“I would like to return something to you,” Seohyun started and reached for her pocket. “Do you know who saved you?”

“Junho did,” Hyoyeon pointed.

“What?” Seohyun asked.

“Junho saved me,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Actually Eun-,” Seohyun started.

“I’ll go get water,” Junho interrupted and walked out.

“What did you want to return to me?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Nothing,” Seohyun shook her head. “I’ll talk to you later,” she said and walked out.

“That’s weird,” Yuri said.

“Oh well,” Hyoyeon sighed and lied down.

“I’m going to go home,” Yesung spoke up when Junho walked in.

“Why?” Yuri asked.

“I…I don’t want to stay here,” Yesung looked at Junho and looked away. “Bye,” Yesung said and walked out the room.

“I…” Yuri started.

“You can go,” Hyoyeon told her.

“Aniyo, I’ll stay,” Yuri whispered.

“Junho, you can go home,” Hyoyeon told him.

“Alright,” Junho smiled. “Good night, be safe,” Junho whispered and kissed the top of her head and left.

“Are you accepting him?” Yuri asked.

“Of course, I owe him my life,” Hyoyeon smiled.

 

~Next Day

 “Hyukjae,” Tiffany knocked. “Hyukjae,” she walked in and saw him on the floor. “O-Omo!! Siwon oppa!!” Tiffany screamed.

“Wae?! What’s wrong?” Siwon ran in and saw Eunhyuk and quickly helped him.

“Let go of me!!! Leave me alone!!” Eunhyuk tried to get out of Siwon’s arms.

“Eunhyuk, stop it,” Siwon said.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany asked.

“What am I doing?!” Eunhyuk screamed. “I’m useless!! What else can I do?! These legs don’t work anymore!!!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Eunhyuk…Please,” Tiffany started to cry.

“Eunhyuk,” Siwon took him to the bed.

“What do I do?” Eunhyuk cried. “I can’t do anything anymore.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk…Stop it…” Siwon told him. “You can’t stop believing.”

“There’s nothing to believe for!!! I can’t hope!! I can’t dream anymore!!! I’m useless, Siwon!!! Useless!!!” Eunhyuk hit his legs.

 

“Yuri, I’m-,” Yesung started.

“There’s nothing to believe for!!! I can’t hope!! I can’t dream anymore!!! I’m useless, Siwon!!! Useless!!!” he heard someone shouted. He looked in the room and saw two figures covering someone who was lying on the bed.

“Stop it!!” the girl screamed.

“You have to get yourself together!” the boy screamed.

“I can’t!!!! I can’t do anything without my legs!!!” the person on the bed screamed.

“Poor guy,” Yesung whispered and walked into Hyoyeon’s room.

“Yesung,” Yuri yawned.

“Good morning,” Yesung kissed her forehead.

“Hyoyeon is sleeping,” Yuri pointed.

“I know,” Yesung said.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked.

“Is Junho here?” Yesung replied.

“He won’t come until tomorrow, why?” Yuri asked.

“Nothing,” Yesung whispered.

 

~A Couple Days Later

“I’ve been back at school for two days,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Are school is getting fix,” Junho started. “So this is our temporary school,”

“I know,” Hyoyeon giggled and held his hand.

“You…” Junho started.

“I don’t know how much I can thank you,” Hyoyeon whispered. “Thank you….” She smiled.

“Y-Yeah,” Junho nodded.

 

“Siwon…Tiffany, I don’t want to,” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Eunhyuk, you’re education is important,” Tiffany told him.

“We will do whatever,” Siwon said.

“But I don’t want to!” Eunhyuk screamed. “How am I going to move?! Do you really think this plan will work?!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Shut up, okay?! I hate how you’re always looking down on things!” Tiffany screamed.

“Fany..” Siwon started.

“I’ll wait in the car. Just get him to class,” Tiffany demanded and walked out the building.

“Aish, see.” Siwon sighed and pushed Eunhyuk’s wheel chair.

“A-Are you sure no one’s here?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I’m positive,” Siwon replied and pushed Eunhyuk into the school while looking around carefully.

“S-So…How will I go to my next class?” Eunhyuk asked.

“According to the new rules. Since this school is smaller, you don’t move around, the teachers do,” Siwon said.

“So you’re saying…I’ll be with my homeroom class..t-the whole time?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Just stay there and wait till everyone leaves. Fany and I will come in to get you and take you back to our house,” Siwon said and pushed Eunhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter