Chapter 30

Memories of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh…Thank you for your-,” Hyoyeon stopped and gasped. “J-Junho?”

“Hyoyeon, I-,” Junho started.

“What are you doing to Eunhyuk?” Hyoyeon quickly pushed him away and helped Eunhyuk up.

“Hyoyeon, stop it, I’m fine,” Eunhyuk replied.

“Oppa, he hurt you last time,” Hyoyeon whispered.

“I know,” Eunhyuk told her.

“I want to talk,” Junho told them.

“There’s nothing for us to talk about,” Eunhyuk said. “What you’ve done to Hyoyeon is wrong. I’m fine if you hurt me, but leave Hyoyeon alone,”

“Last time, in the classroom…The reason why you didn’t fight back…Was it because of this?” Junho asked.

“Go away,” Hyoyeon begged.

“I need to know,” Junho said.

“You’ll just hurt him more!” Hyoyeon screamed.

“I know I hurt him!” Junho shouted.

“What else do you want then?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Hyoyeon…Stop,” Eunhyuk swallowed and reached for the wheelchair.

“I’ll help you,” Hyoyeon helped him on the wheelchair.

“I’m sorry,” Junho apologized and the couple stared at him. “I didn’t know this happened to you…I didn’t know you were like this,” Junho whispered.

“Junho, it’s-,” Eunhyuk started.

“A couple days ago, I came with my sister for a checkup. On the way back…I heard the doctor talk about you,” Junho explained. “I…I didn’t know it was because you saved Hyoyeon. If I knew you saved her, I wouldn’t have lied, I would have told the truth. I didn’t believe it, I felt guilty. Today, I came to see you and this happened,” Junho swallowed.

“Junho,” Eunhyuk started and Hyoyeon held his hand. “It’s not your fault,”

“But…” Junho said.

“It’s fate,” Eunhyuk whispered. “Because of you, I realized that I really love Hyoyeon…Because of you, Hyoyeon had someone by her side…You didn’t do anything wrong, but blame yourself. I won’t make you apologize, I won’t pay back for what you did…I want to thank you. If it wasn’t for you, Hyoyeon wouldn’t be herself and she would have hurt herself even more,” Eunhyuk said. “So thank you,” he whispered.

“Really?” Junho asked and Eunhyuk nodded. “Thank you so much,”

“Thank you,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“I wish you two the best. And I’m sorry for all the things I did,” Junho said.

“I wish you the best too,” Eunhyuk replied.

“Hyoyeon…” Junho started.

“Good luck,” Hyoyeon whispered. “You’ll find a better girl, I promise,” she laughed.

“Thank you…Well you two should get back to what you were doing. I won’t waste your time,” Junho smiled and left. Eunhyuk looked up at Hyoyeon.

“What?” Hyoyeon asked.

“My Hyoyeonnie trying to protect me!” Eunhyuk teased.

“Bwoh?” Hyoyeon asked.

“So cute!!” Eunhyuk pulled her onto his lap.

“Stop it!” Hyoyeon whined and got up.

“No fair, I miss my Hyoyeon,” Eunhyuk pouted.

“Come on, I have good news for everyone at home, come on,” Hyoyeon pushed Eunhyuk.

“Are we getting married?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Babo!” Hyoyeon poked his cheek.

“Don’t you want to get married with me?” Eunhyuk winked at her.

“Yes, but not now, later,” she giggled shyly and pushed him.

 

“Yesung in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yesung danced.

“Yesung!! Stop it!!” Yuri pushed his face into the pillow.

“Yah! These pillows are new!” Tiffany snatched the pillow and dusted them off.

“Fany, you’re so overprotective,” Siwon laughed and Tiffany stuck her tongue at him.

“So what did you want to tell us?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Seohyun said you will walk again in a month!” Hyoyeon squealed.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Siwon and Yesung screamed happily while hugging Eunhyuk.

“That’s our job!!” Yuri and Tiffany squealed and started jumping around.

“Don’t forget me!” Hyoyeon ran into the middle.

“A-Are you serious?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yes!” Hyoyeon nodded while holding his legs.

“What do I have to do? C-Can it be faster?” Eunhyuk asked with a smile.

“Just keep practicing…It will happen soon…I promise,” Hyoyeon whispered.

“I knew it would happen!! Thank you, drama!!” Yesung said.

“Drama?” Eunhyuk g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter