Chapter 28

Memories of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please,” Hyoyeon cried harder while hugging his leg. “I just need one answer…One last answer, a-and I will do whatever you want,” Hyoyeon whispered. “I-If you say no, I will leave, but if you say yes…I-I promise I won’t leave you, I promise to be with you for the rest of my life, I will do anything for you to be you again…Please,” hYoyeon begged with tears streaming down her face. “Eunhyuk…Answer me,”

“I…” Eunhyuk looked at her. “I-,”

“Accept her, Eunhyuk,” his heart said.

“Don’t, leave her, she will leave you,” his brain said. He looked up and saw Hyoyeon staring at him with hope in her eyes.

“Don’t do it,” his brain told him. Eunhyuk closed his eyes and shook his head.

“I…” he heard Hyoyeon said. He opened his eyes again and saw Hyoyeon turning around and walking away.

“W-W,” Eunhyuk tried to call her back to tell her his answer, but the words wouldn’t come out of his mouth. Eunhyuk quickly strolled on his wheel chair towards Hyoyeon. “H-Hyo-,” he started but his wheelchair got caught and he fell off.

Hyoyeon heard a thump behind her and quickly turned around. “E-Eunhyuk,” she cried and ran to Eunhyuk who was lying on the floor. She put up his wheelchair and helped him up.

“Thank you…I…” Eunhyuk swallowed while looking at Hyoyeon in front of him.

“I-I said I will leave…And I will,” Hyoyeon whispered. She turned around again with tears falling. She was about to take a step forward until she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

“Don’t leave me,” Eunhyuk whispered.

“H-H,” Hyoyeon swallowed with more tears falling.

“I’m sorry,” Eunhyuk put his head against Hyoyeon’s back. “I didn’t reject you…I promise,” he said with tears falling.

“But you shook your head,” Hyoyeon said.

“For my thoughts to go away,” Eunhyuk whispered. “My heart was telling me to let you stay,” he told her.

“S-So…” Hyoyeon started while standing there.

“I only want you,” Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon onto his lap.

“Hyukjae-ah,” Hyoyeon cried.

“Shhhh,” Eunhyuk put his head on her shoulder. “I’m here now…You can yell at me, you can hit me, you can hate me…I’m here for you now,” he said while kissing her forehead.

“Why did you accept me so late?” Hyoyeon wept.

“I was afraid,” Eunhyuk her hair. “I was afraid…You know why,” Eunhyuk said.

“H-Hyukjae…I promise I won’t leave you,” Hyoyeon leaned back on Eunhyuk and placed her head on his chest. “I won’t,”

“I believe you,” Eunhyuk whispered. “I do,”

 

~Next Morning

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri and Tiffany squealed.

“Yah! You’re so loud!!” Yesung complained.

“Get use to it,” Siwon told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter