Alice

Withered Flowers

"Kyungsoo!"

My eyes opened wide.

I heard the voice coming from the far distance. The voice wasn't sorrowful just like how the people said, and i knew it wasn't the ghost because of that.The voice somehow was familiar. 

Deep and husky...

The door opened, revealing a tall guy with specs. He was wearing a beanie with an oversized white shirt and comfy pants. He seemed to be in a hurry since the weather was really cold and he was wearing thin clothing. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, his hands softly caressing my cheeks. I looked up into his eyes that were hidden under the beanie. 

"Chan...yeol?" I said, my eyes became watery all of a sudden. He was wet because of the rain, shivering while holding me, his long slim fingers cold against my warm skin. A tear escaped but he brushed it away.

"I'm sorry that I came in late" he said and rested his head on my shoulder.

 

 ○○○

 ▪ No one's POV ▪

 

 "Woah its raining heavily!" Kyungsoo said as he peeked out of the door. A sigh escaped his plump lips. Chanyeol chuckled at the younger boy's cuteness. 

"It seems like the rain is sad...its crying a lot!" Kyungsoo joked. Chanyeol's smile faded. He stared at the sky as he took a deep breath. The rain seemed to match him well, lonely, unlucky and unwanted.

"Yes..the rain is sad..the rain is hurt"

After a moment of sniffing the cold breath of wind and the icy smell of rain, Chanyeol had the opportunity to walk Kyungsoo home. Kyungsoo was still shivering from fright, looking behind him every now and then. He experienced how "haunted" meant in this school. It was all about the hidden dark memories. Love memories.

"Soo? You okay?" Chanyeol's voice came breaking into his brain, shattering his thoughts.

All Kyungsoo could do was nod.

Why wasn't he with Jongin? Jongin was supposed to save him!

Cold sweat trickled down his forehead. Everything was wrong. He was the wrong in everything.

One last shiver until Kyungsoo felt a warm weight around his shoulders. Chanyeol had gotten out a jacket out of nowhere and covered his shoulders.

"I saw you shivering..." Chanyeol chuckled.

No. This was wrong.

He was with his admirer. He should be with who he admires, Jongin.

He knew it all right. He's a non-cheating . Not ual though. But a .

He needs Chanyeol but he wants Jongin. Chanyeol wants him but Jongin needs him.

Love was just an unfair game. Its a war.

Suddenly, his feet slipped. Not only his, but Chanyeol's too. With a painful knock on the head, he realised he was trapped with his admirer in a deep, steep hole.

"God damnit! This is a trash hole, where they get out the trash of the village and dump it here!" Chanyeol stated, rubbing his shoulder from the pain of the fall.

Kyungsoo fell to his knees, he knew he would be experiencing hell soon.

Kyungsoo got up and lay down next to Chanyeol, placing his head on Chanyeol's chest. Soft tears dripped down Kyungsoo's cheeks. Chanyeol ran his fingers through Kyungsoo's silky hair with a soft smile.

"Thank you for making my last moments my happiest..." Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo's heart began to thump as soon as he heard the noisy alarm of the truck.

Kyungsoo thought their lives would end but Chanyeol didn't. At least his will. As soon as the wood and twigs came to view, Chanyeol hovered over Kyungsoo's cold body.

"Goodbye"

Before Kyungsoo could stop him, the wood was already piling over him.

Chanyeol's last words were like sharp knives stabbing Kyungsoo's heart.


 

Sorry for the very very late update! I had issues with my life so it was hard. Huge thanks to co-authornim for sparing her time for me! I owe you a lot <3

Don't forget to comment ~