Room 164

Withered Flowers

WARNING:

Horror feels in this chapter!

If you're a scaredy cat i am warning you now to

 at least skip the parts.

Not too Horror though!

Just a bit of creepy feels...

 

■ Kyungsoo's POV ■

Was this a confession?

It was weird, it made me at fault. Was I the reason of their break up? Because it looked like it. I felt bad. When did Chanyeol started to like me? Instead of flutter, my heart sank. Not just sank but broke. I wasn't hurt but my surroundings were, all the time. I felt like a monster. I am a monster, especially to Baekhyun. Baekhyun loved Chanyeol, over the limit. But I made their love limited.

"Chanyeol..." I managed to say.

"If ever...Jongin breaks up with you, you know i'm here to make you mine. Because Jongin is made to be my rival in love, just what I feared." he said. So it was really my fault. Chanyeol was addicted to me so he hated Baekhyun and they broke up, after knowing my relationship with Jongin he made Jongin his rival and this is all my fault. I couldn't help but to cry right in front of him. Chanyeol walked away from me, leaving me there alone. The grass looked withered under me, I was the wither. I was a disgrace to everything. Why did Chanyeol love me? 

"Kyungsoo! Are you alright?!" I heard behind me. It was Baekhyun. 

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to take your love!" I said and fell into Baekhyun's arms. 

"Don't be, I'll take him back" he said.

"How?" I asked, in my wobbly voice.

"I'll find out how, just don't cry! I heard Chanyeol telling Yixing that when you're sad or angry you could faint and it might be a serious matter!" he said but I was too sad and angry of myself. 

"Ugh I've got detention! Talk to you later!" Baekhyun said and left me alone. Thats what I deserved, to be lonely. Actually i needed some time alone to figure this mess out. The mess I got them all into. 

 

●°○•●○°•●°○•●○°•

 

During English I didn't dare to look at Jongin, who sat next to me, nor Chanyeol, who sat across me. I felt both of their eyes on me, I looked down at my fingers and played with them. My fluent English sounded broken and cracked because of the pressure i got, Mr.Park, Dave Park, got so angry at me for being such a lazy fool who decides to ruin his day. Well he didn't say that but i knew he would say it if he wasn't a teacher. Soon the lesson had ended and I haven't done anything for an hour. The students rushed outside since it was the last lesson. I was pulled behind by Dave sunbaenim. 

"Mind to spend some time after school at room 164?" he said, meaning as an after school detention. I slowly nodded and reluctantly went out of the classroom heading to room 164. This was my first detention, I used to be from the rare students who never got detentions. I hated that room, it was occupied by the worst teacher in this school. Room 164 was located in the oldest and the last bit of the school. It used to be Room 13 long time ago, before I was even part of this school. There are rumors about that section, either ridiculous or not 100% sure. Haunted, abandoned and a spirit world. But I wasn't a fool to believe those things.

 

"If you're alone,

they appear"

 

I shivered as I remembered what Minseok told me before graduating. It was more like a warning but I only nodded thinking at how fake it sounded like. I casually walked and as soon as I reached the oldest section, I started to get the creeps. The lights were off, I was scared to open them because of the images of a ghost in my face when the lights are on.

"Kyungsoo!" Dave sunbaenim yelled behind me, "Aren't you scared? Going by yourself to this haunted area!"

Haunted.

Even a teacher admitted it. 

Was it really haunted?

"Kẙᙈngຮ๏๏"

 

"Don't answer or look back, when we're together no one can appear infront of us but when your alone someone appears" Dave sunbaenim said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, someone behind us is our chaser. Just like someone who chases someone else for love. Because that person is alone, its chasing us. When you walk here when you're alone, you need someone and thats why someone appears infront of you. Its just like when a guy is single and needs someone else. He doesn't want to be alone" Dave sunbaenim explained.

Just like Chanyeol and Jongin. 

I knew I was a mess, but can a being stop addiction?

No.

It sounds too harsh, sounds too dark, sounds satanic but i cant accept Chanyeol.I love Jongin, I can't hate him. 

"Go in, i need to tell you something...in private" Dave sunbaenim said. With my heart thumping, i got in. It was a dusty classroom, it gave me terrifying feels. I wanted to run away from this place.

"Sit down" Dave sunbaenim ordered. I did as he pleased.

"What is my name?" He asked. I thought he was fooling around but I answered anyway.

"Dave sunbaenim" I said but he shook no.

"To be honest, I'm not American-Korean. I'm fully Korean. I was in poverty once. I was sleeping on the streets, shameful eyes looking at us. We needed money but the people ignored our needs. I lived like this until this school wanted to hire and American teacher to teach English. I had to lie. Thankfully i knew English a bit. I successed my interview and asked for English-Korean books and I studied myself. I had 2 lives, One is the happy Dave and the other is the poor Hunghee."

I was shocked. Should i feel sorry about his life or should i call the police?

Was he Lee Hunghee? The criminal..

"I get to go now bye!" He said and left the room and closed the door.

"Wait!" I yelled but i was too late. My vision started to blur as a black shadow flew from corner to corner. Suddenly I saw myself.

 

"Jongin! Where are you? " Baby Kyungsoo yelled.

"Inside your heart♡" Little Jongin said sweetly as he covered Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Hey! I can't see anything!" Baby Kyungsoo said. Little Jongin started giggling. 

"You can't see what's inside your heart, you can just feel it. Just like how you feel my palms covering your eyes.." Little Jongin said. 

 

My eyes widened. I remember that moment. I remember everything about that time. 

A new vision appeared infront of me. I  saw Chanyeol.

"Kyungsoo! Where are you?!" Little Chan yelled, his eyes  were teary.

"Chan! I'm here! Help me!" Baby Kyungsoo yelled, he was already in tears.

"How did you get up there?!" Little Chan said, worried.

"Minseok made a trap for me and I'm up here now!" Baby Kyungsoo cried out.

"One second, I'll be up there for a moment!" Little Chan said.

Baby Kyungsoo looked down the tree he was on. Little Chan walked backwards a few steps and ran into the tree, he jumped on the tree and his hands held into the tree. The height of his feet to the ground wasn't that big. He tried to jump once more but he slid to the ground. Baby Kyungsoo was worried. Little Chan glanced at Baby Kyungsoo and noticed the worried expression on his face. He sighed.

A/N: This chapter is from the beginning of the year AND IN EXO NEXT DOOR CHANYEOL IS CALLED CHAN??? OMG??

"Kyungsoo-ah! Wait for me just a minute, okay?" Chanyeol said, making Baby Kyungsoo's uneasy feels fade. Baby Kyungsoo nodded. Little Chan rushed indoors, and into the storage room where children aren't supposed to be found there. He came back holding a huge object, Baby Kyungsoo couldn't see the object clearly from the trees and branches. Little Chan was holding a ladder. 

"Don't! Chanie you'll get hurt!" Baby Kyungsoo yelled, his face looking more worried. Little Chan was flustered by the nickname.

"But without you, I'll be hurt" Little Chan said and settled the ladder down. He carefully climbed it, not exchanging glances with Baby Kyungsoo. As soon as he reached to Baby Kyungsoo, his heart skipped a beat. He felt shy from the eye contact he's given. Little Chan safely carried Baby Kyungsoo down the tree.

 

The vision blurred.

It was either the ghost or me myself. Was i actually crying? Crying over a memory? I tried to look, I couldn't. I knew that the ghost would appear in front of him in any moment, the tales said.

"Kyungsoo!" 

My eyes opened wide.

I heard the voice coming from the far distance. The voice wasn't sorrowful just like how the people said, and i knew it wasn't the ghost because of that.The voice somehow was familiar. 

Deep and husky...


 

Sorry for late update! 

I've been busy nowadays!

LMAO I COULDNT HOLD MYSELF BUT MAKE THIS HORROR.

 

Not that horror though...

 

Since i'm having finals next week i wont be updating alot BUT THANK YOU FOR WAITING~~

Good luck on your finals all~

 

Y'all need to get good grades for Kaisoo's ship to sail!

 

Oh and my otp in EXO isnt even Kaisoo lmao why did i make this Kaisoo and not Chanbaek..