Transferred

Withered Flowers

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I looked at the car, it's useless now. I smiled. I'm now 17 years old. I miss him. The car was given to me 10 years ago.

I found him.

It was last year. When I had moved to Busan. The reason was about the house bills,  it was increased so we moved to Busan and found a little house. My parents had took me to SM high to join the school. I had no choice but to force myself to join. 

My first day was terrifying. As soon as i got out of my car,  too many girls turned around and made a crowd around me. They were admiring my looks mostly. Goosebumps escaped my skin. The girls tried to touch me. My heart started beating faster and faster. I was scared. Suddenly, someone pulled me and we escaped from the crowd. He turned to face me and we froze. 

"Kyungsoo?!" I said.  

"Jongin?!!" He said,  "What are you doing here?"

"I'm joining this scho-" I was cut off by his cuddly hug. I hugged him back. 

"I missed you!" He said.

"I missed you too!" I said.

After a month of shyness, we were best friends again. We'd do anything for each other. 

I am now smiling at the car once again. He traveled to the US this summer holiday, I can't wait to meet him once again!

I got out of bed quickly and took my uniform. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and added a cologne to smell perfect for him. I wore my uniform in a rush and grabbed my bag. 

"Yah! Jongin-ah! You need breakfast!" My mother called.

"I can't Ms Kim~ it's school" I replied in an aegyo tone.

I'm allowed to call my mum 'Ms Kim' since she thinks im matured when I call her like that. I smiled at the sunshine.  He's probably smiling now as well. 

When you smile, sun shines.

I find his figure in the distance and I run towards him.

"Kyungsoo~" I said as I jumped on him.

"Aish! You scared me, Jonginnie!" Kyungsoo yelled and placed an arm around my shoulders. I mean 'tried' to since he's short. We talk about my stupid boring holiday and his cool fun holiday.

We reached school and to my surprise,  no one was there. Finally a day with no girls clinging into our shirts. It was awkward talking to Kyungsoo because it's been a while since I last saw him.

"I'm sorry" Kyungsoo said. I looked at him.

"Why?"

"Because I left you" he said and tears rolled down his cheeks. Kyungsoo doesn't normally cry. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay, Kyungsoo...at least we're together now" I said and smiled. He broke the hug and looked at me with his cute eyes.

"You're not angry at me...right?" He said and I shook my head, "and you don't want to know what was the reason for me to leave? " he asked but I shook my head.  He smiled and hugged me again. He looked at his watch.

"Uh-oh"

"What?"

 "They're coming!" He said and grabbed my hand. He pulled my into the storage room. In a second,  girls were running everywhere asking if someone seen us. We were one of the schools flower boys. We had to pass through all these human beings to live. Kyungsoo peeked and told me it was safe to go. 

We went straight to our form room, luckily no one was there. We sat down there and chatted for a while until Chanyeol came in.

"Ayo~ miss me?" Chanyeol said.

"No" Kyungsoo said but smiled. I smiled too. Chanyeol grabbed a chair and sat down next to us. He talked about his first ever visit to Lotte World, which was an amusement park,  and how he got free lollipops. We faked a laugh. Look we don't hate him but he's 17 years old too! 

We used to be 12 in this school before and before I came too but Kyungsoo told me and introduced me to them. Now we're only 6. 

Me, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sometimes the others comes during our lunch and leave at the end. 

Chanyeol is the happy one, funny one and the dorky one. He's a great person to have around as well although he gives us not-so-funny jokes. When all of us gather,  he'll bring his guitar and play us a song outside in the dark with a campfire. 

Luhan is the prettiest one to be very honest, he can be so feminine at times and tries to be manly but fails. He's great at soccer too, but that's the only time he's manly.

Baekhyun is an eyeliner freak but thats why everyone loves him except for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo can kill him if he touches him! But that's why we adore Kyungsoo. 

Sehun is the youngest, he can be too cute or too handsome but you can't resist his facial features. He is matured as well, more than us.

We were quiet for a couple of minutes. Chanyeol wanted to say something but Baekhyun barged in. We were surprised to see his eyeliner scrubbed until the corner of his head. 

"What happened Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked as he shivered. We all knew what happened. He said that to break the silence. 

"They attacked me" he said and shivered as well.

"What did you do during the holiday?" I asked and he started telling us about his holiday with the other guys to the states then to Paris. I sighed. They all had awesome holidays except for me. I wish I could be as wealthy as them. The bell rang and we had to go into our form rooms. As usual, 6 of us in the same room but when lessons begins we part.

I sit next to Kyungsoo at the back. Baekhyun next to Chanyeol since they're the talkative ones and Luhan next to Sehun. Kyungsoo places his head in his arms as the teacher welcomes us back. I cup my cheeks as she keeps talking. Mrs Lee was a very strict teacher. If we do something negative or wrong she'd bring us to the front and hit our backs with her long ruler. She's a math teacher as well. 

I turned around to see Kyungsoo, his sleepy eyes opening and closing. I turned around and looked out of the window. 

"It's cold" he said. I turned around.

"What?" I said.

"I said its cold out there" he said. 

"Does that affect you? Should I give you-" I stopped since he was sleeping already. 

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and swore quietly. Mrs Lee sorted us and set us to go directly to the auditorium. We sit down in alphabetical order. Luckily my name is right next to Kyungsoon so I sit next to him. We started chatting,  in fact the whole school did. The hall went silent as the principal came in.

"Good morning students and welcome back, I gathered you guys here to introduce you to what I and the teachers planned to do" she said as the screen lit up, "We thought that giving holiday home works would help you remember what we taught you!"

Everybody groaned. The principal wasn't pleased with our reaction but she expected that.

"Silence! If you do it effortlessly you will have a week detention!" She said and everybody groaned again. She told us off once again and sent us to go straight to our first lesson. It was my worst one, math. Luckily Kyungsoo is there to help me! The problem is the teacher gave us a pile of homework as the start of the new school year. 

I have no idea how I'll be finishing that without Kyungsoo next to me!