NOTICE :(

Withered Flowers

I started to use Wattpad alot nowadays. I decided to stop this fic since I'm not that trashy for exo. I'm more of a BTS Trash so yea.

 

So I'm gonna tell u the full plan of this story.

 

So Chanyeol and Jongin will start fighting until Kyungsoo's parents think Jongin is a disadvantage to their rich life. Since they are wealthy, they wanted Kyungsoo to date or marry someone who is rich. Chanyeol is wealthy so during that meeting Kyungsoo is shocked to see his friend. He was forced to date Chanyeol so yea. Chanyeol liked it but Baekhyun and Jongin and Kyungsoo didn't. Fight. Fight. Fight. Kyungsoo gets to the point where he gives up and wants to leave everything behind. He started ignoring both Chanyeol and Jongin who never left him anyways. So he books a flight to the far West side of the globe, America. Jongin finds out. He runs after him to the airport.

 

"Kyungsoo!"

 

That's where Withered Flowers end.

 

Marigold was the sequel:

 

Where Jongin didn't catch up with Kyungsoo. He gives up on everything. He decides to just go to waste. He begins to be careless abt himself, taking drugs and fighting with ppl. But when Kyungsoo finds out, he goes back to catch him. Hold him back. He gets hurt in the process. 

"You deserved it" says Baekhyun, "while I didn't"

 

Kyungsoo takes these words as a death threat. He felt guilty. So he calls Jongin to the streets. And goes on top of a building and jumps. In front of his boyfriend, Park Chanyeol.

 

So this is how it all ends.

 

Marigold : a flower that represents sadness

 

Wattpad: excujimev